What's new

Pheonix's Thread (Pheonix Alugere)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pheonix's Thread (Pheonix Alugere)

More shifting on the web -- the creature was sitting (or at least resting) fully atop her now, body pressed close to her exposed one. "This is faster," it reasoned her, apparently finding this game of cat and mouse enjoyable again. Pheonix felt something nudging at her sex... at least that felt familiar enough, whether she really wanted it or not.

((Want I should use the pleasure max chart, or skip ahead? It seems a little erroneous to use 'pleasure' in a place where it might not actually be had!))

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Once you finish eating me, though, you would be out of food. If you send me to falia's you could have several days or even weeks worth. Pheonix says.

(Well, seeing as how she is rather scared right now, I don't think it would be easy for her to get pleasure anyway, so skip ahead I'd say.)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Ominous time-skip chimes! And... oh fuck, the dice actually like you. XD I was going to have to find another way to get her out of trouble... but it looks like you get a free ride!))

Somehow, being violated in the dark probably hadn't been on Pheonix's mind when people purported that the place might be dangerous. Getting through the next few minutes, knowing that Shale was escaping, ready to bring help at a moment's notice, however... that helped things a little.

The redhead, terrified that the daemon would actually follow up on his threat to eat her whole, didn't seem to have the strength of mind to fight him off... but that might be a good thing. She found herself getting foggy-minded again, and realized with mixed feelings that she was probably going to make another trip to Falia's before the daemon had a chance to dig into her.

And, true enough, after what felt like a moment of shut eye (and an awful dream) the woman woke up in the same bed she'd found herself in rather often, lately. This time, Falia was standing by the side of the bed, a look of measured concern upon her face as she waited for Pheonix to awaken.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nnnnggghhh, Pheonix groans as she slowly opens her eyes, Well, since I haven't been eaten, I guess the escape plan worked. Um, morning ma'am... uh, why are you looking at me like that. She starts to say to herself before noticing Falia and Falia's expression.