Reputation score
Re: Path of Ashes OCC

It's dooone!

At least the weapon thread. ^,^;

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I won't be playing any of my characters any more so don't wait on me if you're updating this anymore. Later.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Why not Ronny? I admit that I'm one of the worse updaters in history, but I hope that doesn't make you wanna leave...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

No, nothing to do with you. I just don't have the time to keep up with any games at all. You would be amazed at how many hours a store manager works, not that I'm complaining about the money.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

*waves*

Man, it's a rat-maze trying to find this place. XD

Reporting in to express my interest! (Mmm, Demon-CEO sexxin's. ;P)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if you're serious about starting it up again, and actually updating :)p), then I'd be willing to give it another go. Rule would have to agree too though, unless we are starting over with completely new characters.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Nope, going from where we left. It was only a hiatus after all.

And lol Wallpaper, I forgot you was using Psycho's char until he picked up again.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Is Psycho gone for good? XD I forgot that character was his!

I can make a new one if you want. :)

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Go ahead for now. I haven't seen Psycho recently, and I'll allow you both access to his secratary and your crematorium tech if you wish

Gonna begin postings over the next hour nows. May not be rapid-fire, but it's a start

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah, crematoriam chick! XD I'll need to go and re-read them before I make any posts... I'm so rusty on this game.

eta: I just remembered that this game suffered a move between boards in the meantime, didn't it? I noticed Psycho's last activity was five days ago, so you may just want to poke him about his own character via PM's, in the event that he's just been lightly lurking and hasn't seen your announcement.

As for me, I'll have to go find the old board and application again. XD It's not in the sign up sheet here, at least not that I could see! I'll do that tomorrow or so!

Last edited:
OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Oh yeah, crematoriam chick! XD I'll need to go and re-read them before I make any posts... I'm so rusty on this game.

eta: I just remembered that this game suffered a move between boards in the meantime, didn't it? I noticed Psycho's last activity was five days ago, so you may just want to poke him about his own character via PM's, in the event that he's just been lightly lurking and hasn't seen your announcement.

As for me, I'll have to go find the old board and application again. XD It's not in the sign up sheet here, at least not that I could see! I'll do that tomorrow or so!
Oki, will do thats

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like I picked a good time to lurk about!

I'm still alive and interested if youare starting up the whole shebang