What's new

G Building

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: G Building

"Yeah, that wouldn't've been good," he replies with a chuckle, putting a couple things together between what she'd just done and wht he felt earlier. He keeps their wanderings close to the building, some of the music filtering out from inside but not much. Still, it's a pleasant enough night for walking, even if he doesn't say much more beyond what he has already. Whenever there's no music, he hums softly, either the tune of what was just playing or something else he seems familiar with.

"Maybe, but I'd like to think it's more that you're a smart man than she's a clever woman," Sho replies quietly. She's a little careful in her dress initially, making sure the fabric is going to allow her to keep up the steps, but once she's sure it is, she's got no problem following his lead.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya nodded lightly and kept walking. She smiles when he starts humming, but doesn't interrupt that, though some of the tones she wonders what they are to. Finally she asks, "so, is everyone always having to watch their back around here or was that woman in there just an ambomination to the norm?"

Siphon grinned at this. "Know what? I like that thought better myself."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

He's thoughtful a moment before he answers her question. "Well, like anywhere, yer goin' ta have yer fair share of decent folks and assholes," he chuckles, "but as fer someone that makes ya skin have the heebie-jeebies, she's the only one that I've come across." He thinks for a moment more. "Ya may also want ta be careful around the janitah. Matt's a good mate, but he can seem a few bricks short of a load more often than not."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya again nodded. "Right, I'll keep that in mind about him. What was up with her though?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ian spreads his hands in a helpless gesture. "Can't rightly say. Ah've nevah laid eyes on her before t'night. Maybe she has mood swings. Y'know, PMS." He chuckles just a little.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This gets a chuckle out of Aya, and she smiles. "Maybe. Would certainly be dealable with for sure."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Camping hmm? I've done a lot of camping of sorts myself, but I typically prefer a good bed when ones available. Does your room mate snore a lot?" Ellisia responds, the last part jokingly.

Grace decides it's time to move away from Mia's company. She didn't quite feel in the mood to get a dance from random people. She went to put her empty drink down by the food area, and found a spot to sit and watch the others. As she sat she secretly weaved a stasis spell into the pot of bread sticks, the same she'd cast on the nurses office door. To an observer it would merely appear as if she was looking bored and staring into the bread sticks, "twiddling" her fingers idly. Anyone attempting to take a bread stick from the pot would find them bizarrely rooted to their spot, up to the point the stick gives way and snaps.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Uh?

Roomate?

Oh! Yes, uh Vengo Zanda!"

A slight pause and chuckle before,

"Nope, can't say he snores much... Unless you disturb him by entering or leaving the room. One of the few things I DO know about him..."

(Well granted your not sneaking in for change of clothes and a shower at 2am... Just sucks I got to climb over him to get out the window...)

"And yours? Do you get along?"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Yeah, I guess we get along fine. She's a little nosey at times maybe, but agreeable enough. Caught her sneaking a peek into my belongings on our first meeting, had one of my swords out, but I don't think she was really doing anything. Where's she got to..." She says, then turning to take a look around the room. "...That's her there. Grace Vasser." Pointing out the girl keeping the bread sticks company.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yoshio cranes his neck to see around a flock of clucking hens, and once spots the marked target:

"Grace...

Well it looks like shes having fun, eh?"

And nods in Grace's direction.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Matthew Goldman finally arrived back at the G Building, mop in hand. It had taken him literally days, chasing students out of the building and cleaning every square inch of the facilities. Though he always complained about his job, he took pride in his work whenever he was actually doing it.

Walking back out to the front gate, he dug out of his pocket his all-powerful janitorial keyring, found the key to the main gate, and proceeded to lock the doors. Now it was time for him to clean up the entire school, and for students to randomly come in and come out of the building, leaving more messes for him. Everything was as it should have been.

And summer vacation in Gosmer Falls had started.