Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New York City (City Proper)

John paused a moment before answering.

"They're just soldiers of the Cabal. If they do have someone close to you, this group won't know where. You'll need one of the higher ups for information like that. If you're truly insistent on staying here to damage them though ... at least save one or two of them for me until I get back will you? There hasn't been nearly enough Cabal bloodletting recently."

The wicked look on his face suggested some kind of history, either personal of his own, or someone he cared for. It also suggested that while seemingly calm, the man was incredibly dangerous when provoked or having reason to kill.

((Gonna leave it up to you if she still stays or not before porting him out. He would come back for her, he's not leaving her to face them alone for any longer than it takes to get Gwen taken care of.))
    And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Cursing a bit under her breath at what he said about them not knowing anything she just shook her head.

"damn if they wont know anything there isn't any point. If you can get us all out then lets just go together. I may want to hurt them right now but I wont start hurting people for no reason. let get going."

She quickly moved to over to stand next to Gwen. ready to help lift her if necessary.

Comment

John seemed almost disappointed, but it was hard to tell for certain by his reaction.

"Very well. Be forewarned, I must make contact with you and with her for this to work. You may feel ... strange for a moment, as if you're floating through as energy without a line, or an anchor. It's normal."

Assuming she was alright with it, he'd place a hand on her shoulder, and one on Gwen's uninjured side. She might note he made sure to not come in contact with her bare skin, as if he already knew about her potentially lethal electrical powers. Of course, it was possible he did if the other woman she'd spoken to earlier knew Gwen well enough. Then suddenly, there was a swirl of red mist around her, and for a moment, she would be free floating ...

((Making New York Sanctuary Thread))
        And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X