New York City Sanctuary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New York City Sanctuary

Zale grinned in return and set her food down holding her hands close and letting her fingertips drum against each other

"oooh trouble making...I approve greatly! mwahaha"

She just smiled sweetly towards Chris then and resumed eating as well.

Comment

Chris chuckled and shook his head.

"Well all I can say is I think life is going to be a bit more interesting with you two around. I think too you'll find at least a few things to hold your interest up there. Actually ... I may have some ideas if we still have certain items Tesla left behind."
      And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Zale would quirk an eyebrow to Chris curiously at the mention of Tesla

"I have heard that name before school age stuff like him trying to build wireless energy transfers..tesla coils and the such. yall have some of his toys laying around somewhere? interesting.."

Comment

Chris chuckled.

"That and a lot more things they didn't teach you in school. In fairness to them, probably because they didn't know about them. But yeah, we might have something left of his that may help the two of you to refine your powers and control."
          And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

"What Gwen here needs is just to keeps playing around with them. That's all I did nobody taught me control. But night wasn't in the same situation as she is. But eventually with me I just kept using my powers and control came eventually. Sure I zapped a few things here and there by accident but nothing a city electrician couldn't fix...or replace. Though Gwen you should see what happens when I taze a A.T.M. it's funny to watch the scene afterwards."

Zale have a devilish grin at the thought if the chaos that has caused before.

Comment

Chris nodded.

"That's sort of what I meant. We may have devices that will not only help you train yourself on your own terms, but might even tell you if you're making progress in lowering the amount of energy."

He paused as his phone began to ring, frowning slightly when he saw who it was calling.

"I'll be right back ladies."

After he had left, Gwen smirked slightly.

"Sounds like fun, and a way of making some quick money. Wonder why I never thought of it."

sigpic

Comment

"It is indeed quick money but I tried to limit myself to how often I did it. Shorting the cameras in it are easy enough but do it to often and someone might start catching you in the act. So I kept it strictly on an as needed basis."

Zale held her hands close fingers spread out and sending strings of electricity bouncing between her fingertips.

"There are alot of things nowadays that powers like these can be useful for. That's the age of technology for you."

Comment

Gwen smiled slightly.

"Tell me about it. I used to do thinks like Espionage for various companies, swipe their research and shit on new technology upgrades for competitors. All these electronic locks just make it too easy. Used to be a good cash flow but ... Times change. So, assuming you're going to come ... what do you think Calgary would be like?"

sigpic

Comment

She gave a simple shrug of her shoulders at the question not really to sure herself as to what this place would be like

"no clue but plenty of time being in new York makes me think it will be much quieter there and maybe colder but again not sure. It can get pretty cool in new York at times so might not be anything new. Though being in a place with a bunch of others like us that will be something.."

Comment

Gwen nodded slowly.

"Yeah I was thinking about that. Seems like it could be fun. I already have a few ideas of things to do when we get there and I get the chance."

She paused, her impish grin vanishing as she looked up, Chris returning. The look on his face changed Gwen's mood quickly from impish, to worried.

"What's wrong?"

Chris paused a moment, then answered.

"Magnus' daughter Ashley just called me. They're almost back to the Calgary Sanctuary. Seems that the Cabal decided to launch a missile strike in the Himalaya Mountains, and now abnormals there are falling ill with some kind of disease that makes them go insane and start killing humans. She just tried to call the Sanctuary again to finalize arrangements of transferring possibly contaminated items into secure storage for analysis ... and can't raise anyone there."

sigpic

Comment

"That cant be good. I take it you wanna go check things out and see whats going on up in Calgary now? If so then I'm game. so when do we leave"

Zale would stand and stretch her arms out a bit

Comment

Chris nodded.

"We'll need to be ready for anything. Last time we had a blackout or distress signal, the Cabal were attempting a direct attack, so we could be walking ... well, teleporting into a shit storm. As for when we leave ... the moment you're ready."

Gwen for her part swallowed the last bite of her food and drink, then stood up.

"I'm ready. And if it is Cabal, I'm, just dying for a little payback."

sigpic

Comment

Zale would stand as well getting one last bite in of her food and giving a nod

"cant say I'm eager to just jump into some kind of fight but I got something I wanna discuss with those assholes too. So lets get going. shouldn't waste any more time."

Comment

Chris nodded.

"Then we go now. If they are there ... Let's just say I have a personal score to settle with them still."

He placed a hand on each of their shoulders, and then suddenly, there was red light, and then nothing for a moment ...

((Changing threads))

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X