X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calgary, Canada

John simply grinned at that.

"I suppose there is only one way for you to find out hmm? We're almost at the office now, so you may want to look a little less ... occupied?"

((Still waiting on Caulder and Lurker for replies))
    And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Raigor nods his head firmly. "My thanks be to you, Miss Magnus." he says, his fists finally relaxing as he seems to settle and loosen up. "My only concern now would be what I can do to assist you and yours in your endeavors." he says, one of his ears twitching as he speaks.
      I come from the part of the Internet that is ACTUALLY dark and full of terrors.

My feelings on the Rep System

Comment

"alright so little less mad scientist plotting look more reasonable new nice girl look? I can do that. oooh..anything i should know? like something not to say so i dont accidentally get her mad at me or something?"

Comment

((Long enough.))

Helen thought for a moment as she studied Raigor before replying.

"For the time being you may want to let your wounds from earlier heal, and possibly learn what you can about this place, meet some of the residents. If you truly don't feel like just sitting around, you could join us on our trip to Budapest as soon as James arrives, which shouldn't be much longer now."

Nodding in respect to the group, Juliara departed to find Henry and Ashley, as well as this Cabal facility.

Sanctuary Corridors:

John simply laughed at her first comment, though he did pause to consider the second before he replied.

"Perhaps the only thing you might want to avoid bringing up is anything to do about me, and my past history with her. Perhaps some day you'll find out the reasons on that, but for now ... you're better off not knowing."
          And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X