Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Varto Six (Surface of Janus's Planet)

Siphon was silent for a moment as the door closed, and the jumper powered up, lifting off gently.

"Sorry Sho, time is definitely of the essence, which means speed will be needed. I'll try to keep the turns from being too ugly."

With that the jumper accelerated, in a literal race against the clock. If she were able to pay close enough attention, she'd notice that even he was edgy, knuckles pale white and faint beads of sweat trickling down the side of his face. Whatever the readout was he kept glancing at, it clearly wasn't good, and he was worried.

Without looking he spoke to Aya.

"I hope you remember an address from the gate network, because I can't let up on the accelerator long enough to dial an address. They'll all work, except for Taonas."

Aya grimly smiled before she replied, "I've got it, just get us out of here before that thing goes off. Dialing an address."

She began rapidly dialing, and ahead of them they could see the gate open, even as it got bigger and bigger as they rapidly approached it. A good forty seconds before they made it to the gate, they might see Siphon wince slightly, then seem puzzled. Before they could say anything they'd entered the wormhole ...

((Changing over to the Milky Way thread. Space Gate time!))

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Varto Six (Surface of Janus's Planet)

With the Puddle Jumper escaping through the gate, the distant E.O.S loses it's connection with Ayla, and is left to silently observe the last moments of the facility and the Klarnel within. As soon as the echoes of the explosion had faded, it would close it's eye and go back to it's other business.

Status
Not open for further replies.