What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pathfinder OOC Thread

should be there, but i'll probably need a poke, maybe some setup time, depending on where i am at the moment.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Likely about the same here.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty good chance I'm getting kidnapped by the cuddlebuddy tomorrow night and will not be around. Just a head's up.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

i should be free, though i might be helping a buddy move, dunno how late that will be going to. night after that is my restarted LARP, so i'll be too busy then.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No game tonight then, I want everybody here for the escape scene. Will everyone be available next weekend?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

i have to work sunday morning, but i should be fine either night. would prefer friday, not just for the sleeping in, but because I may have to be in my other games saturday, so i can devote more attention here friday. hardly matters though.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I passed out ;_;

...And uhm, because of yon school and my shitty time management, I'm probably going to have to have to drop. :[

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garg, nooooooooo! I would be without my required allowance of derp! D:

On a serious note, while I can handle running this (and DG) while going to school, it's understandable if you don't want to apply the time to it. I'd hate to see you go, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

So far, I have no prior weekend plans, so in theory, I should be able to be here. I just need to be reminded of what day. My only issue then is if Garg drops. We're down another player and while I'm fine with small games, that's cutting it a bit thin.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, there‘s three players now, so it really -just- entered small game territory, as the usual number is 4. We can find a new player (or return one of the older ones), but if we can‘t, i dont think it will be that much of an issue. We will hyave to worry about scheduling more, though.

I‘ll miss ya Garg!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Dunno if we are considering game, but I've been invited out to the cuddlebuddy's today and I don't know when I'll be rolling home. Might be early evening, might be early morning, so dunno if I'm going to be around.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I should be around, myself. chances are i'll be derpy about the time though, so give me a poke on AIM if i seem to be running late.

EDIT: passed out on the couch not twenty minutes before game start, and the laptop overheated while I slept. Just woke up again now, and Gavrill had joined the room i was watching in solitude before. Sorry if people had shown up and didnt start because i was unreachable. :/

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wasn't available last night or Friday night either, so don't worry about. Sorry!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Tass already knows this, but I won't be around Friday night and Saturday is up in the air. Cuddlebuddy's birthday. Interpret that as you will.