Pathfinder OOC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pathfinder OOC Thread

Well, there‘s three players now, so it really -just- entered small game territory, as the usual number is 4. We can find a new player (or return one of the older ones), but if we can‘t, i dont think it will be that much of an issue. We will hyave to worry about scheduling more, though.

I‘ll miss ya Garg!
    Spoiler

Comment

Dunno if we are considering game, but I've been invited out to the cuddlebuddy's today and I don't know when I'll be rolling home. Might be early evening, might be early morning, so dunno if I'm going to be around.
      Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
      While you're at it, click here for boobies.
      Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
      You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
      Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

I should be around, myself. chances are i'll be derpy about the time though, so give me a poke on AIM if i seem to be running late.

EDIT: passed out on the couch not twenty minutes before game start, and the laptop overheated while I slept. Just woke up again now, and Gavrill had joined the room i was watching in solitude before. Sorry if people had shown up and didnt start because i was unreachable. :/
        Last edited by Shrike7; 27th January 2013, 08:15.
        Spoiler

Comment

I wasn't available last night or Friday night either, so don't worry about. Sorry!
          sigpic
          Spoiler

Moar Pics for characters and stuff

Comment

Tass already knows this, but I won't be around Friday night and Saturday is up in the air. Cuddlebuddy's birthday. Interpret that as you will.
            Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
            While you're at it, click here for boobies.
            Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
            You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
            Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

I shall! Have fun!
              Spoiler

Comment

Working...
              X