What's new

Corruption Tournament -Revival, the Reckoning

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Long story short, I consider reviving this: https://ulmf.org/forum/play-by-post/corruption-tournament

propably with a rework of the system to simplify things. I feel like it had definite potential but got too cluttered, and lots of people kinda.. well, left it, to the point that the forum-reset killed it for good.

Either way, the gist of it is that players can create both heroes and demons, to battle it out. If heroes win the forces of evil are temporarily pushed back and the heroes grow more experienced, if the villains win they get to corrupt the heroines slowly, though depending on the hero it takes more than a single defeat to fall to evil.
I'd propably do a little poll to let you help define the tone. (for example, this works as well in fantas as it works in modern world animu senshi-setting)

Post below if interested/you have any questions. ^^

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Sad i missed this originally. Looks interesting, though im not sure if i can be active enough for it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hrmnn.. Seems there's not enough roleplayers to go around. Trying again in 2019! :p

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
You should just send pms to all the previous players, see who is still interested and then decide. This subforum is one of the less visited.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I'm still around, going to be honest yeah didn't even see this because of the new forum layout.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hrmnn yeah forum layout is a definite issue, brought it up but I guess there's more pressing design problems still.

Hrrmnn The problem I got is that, well, all the prior participants more or less just dropped off into inactivity, so I don't think the level of enthusiasm is that high.