What's new

(Maptools) Transentience Interest Check: Diablo/Bloodborne Inspired Roguelite

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The idea has been on my mind for a Roguelite maptools game featuring RPG mechanics from my Land of Beasts games (aka Jumpers originally made by silent silth), as well as Diablo-like loot acquisition, completed with Bloodborn's sense of atmosphere.

I'm both looking for interest and to see 'who' would be interested. This game will feature a lot of trial and error, as the main feature of the game is progression each time you lose. That is to say, you are almost destined to lose before you try again and make it further. Though there are ways to play it safe and abandon a run before you meet your demise, thusly keeping your gains (equipment). This is something that you as a player will be asked to keep coming back to, and what I'm honestly looking for is someone who will stick to their guns and see this to it's end and finish the story and fight the final battles. This is my quest to see at least ONE of my stat-based RP's witness a conclusion.

I have not done anything more than brainstorming the idea of this game, so I'll list both the features and fetishes to expect (though the game can easily be played without sex, I just know where I am.)

Features
  • Progression through failure: Your goal is to defeat all of the Sinful(bosses), each spread out from a central hub world, allowing you to foolishly start with the hardest area first, or take baby steps with the intended path, which will have unlockable shortcuts so that not only can you easily progress through that area in the future, but you might gain access to certain areas in other paths. Your goal is to unlock permanent progress, then retreat, rest, and try to go further.
  • A Session: The idea from the bottom up is that one session is designed to start from the Hub, and end at the Hub. So that if someone misses a session (it happens), there will be seemingly no difference to them and they can start up with the group as if nothing happened. (Worlds are based around the idea of a singular person's perspective. More on that later.)
  • Consequences of Failure: You gain several things in a session, Memory Shards (shards for short), Equipment, and skills from Equipment. Only Equipment can be lost, you will keep all your Shards that you earned and can either use them to shop, level up, or buy back the equipment you lost at a steep price. The idea being, even in worst case scenario, you will be able to walk away with something in hand. You will always progress.
  • Level helps, Equipment is King: Since I'm allowing for people of different levels to play together, and levels are no longer locked with progression, Equipment gained from doing the roguelite elements is far more important than stats. All stats will mostly help the equipment you have. An area's difficulty will also require you to have both weapons and stats to meet the job, so a high level player using the same starting equipment as a lower level will fare noticeably better, but not by much.
  • Plot: The game's plot will feature an exploration of memories. Before you make a character you will pick a class, that class will represent the memories you will have. Through the course of the game, as you battle the sinful, you will remember events solely important to you, and make decisions related to the sinful that determines where your character stands in a dark world filled with unusual eldritch activity. Your character will remember only one thing, that they are warriors of the church sent out to burn the impure. Whether you will though, is up to you. Heresy, Devotion, or Humanity: Each choice is separate from each player, meaning, no more arguing about the direction of the plot. Your plot is yours, your ending will be yours. Your comrades are just members of the church helping you with your duty. Perhaps willing to share their tale, perhaps not. The one thing you will share however, is the world and it's trials. (The plot will pull heavily from how multiplayer in Bloodborn and The souls games works, that is to say, you can kill NPC's in your own plot, and they'll be alive for others, because spooky eldritch magic and god shenanigans)
  • New Skill System: No more worrying about how to make a skill. I will pre-build skills and assign them to random loot drops. So your choice in skills will now be both, which equipment to wear, and what equipment to destroy for it's awesome skill to engrave into your Hunter's Mark (an accessory slot used for destroyed weapon skills). If you really like a skill, destroy the weapon, and store the skill back at home base. Be careful not to lose it by Game Over. Even then, you can buy it back.
Fetishes
  • Fetishes will be covered with the group, if this ever gets made provided I find enough of the right interest. My own notable fetishes include bestiality, pregnancy(there will be a mechanic for this), monster rape, and pleasurable torture in addition to corruption. All this and all the normal crap you can find everywhere else. Penis in vagina and tentacles. I guess futanari counts too since some people are wierded out by that. Though again, all this can be discussed so everyone's fappy.
This might be my honest final attempt at getting one of these to not die, and finish through and through. I hope someone out there is willing to see a story end.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sure I'll join, but then again you already knew that.

theguy09

Reputation score
I'll join up! Got time on my hands once again and this sounds like a fun way to spend it!

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Sounds nice. I'll join that

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Update, how would you guys feel about a bit of a swap of enemies provided someone else is present? I've got another interested player who only likes grills, so when they're present there will have to be only yuri and futanari content. How does everyone feel about that?

theguy09

Reputation score
As long as there is a lot of futanari I would be fine with the change

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I am in on this so hard that I broke my mouse clicking on the link to it. And fine with all the Fetish list stuff (go go ferals) and when needed restricting to yuri/futanari.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Update: I have made basic character creation. After class selection will be trinket selection, but that is done before every session, so that can wait. For now, you can post character sheets.

Classes give you a head start in the direction you want to go, but you can go any direction and any build from there. However, your class's story is absolute.

Character Sheet
Name: (This is you)
Race: (Required to be a humanoid, think one of the main races of DnD: Human, Elf, Dwarf-akatotallynotloli-. You're going to be treated as a member of an old religious church, so heretical races are not allowed. This has no impact on stats or story.)
Class: (Represents starting equipment, as well as your story with the world.)
Picture: (Required, as you will need a portrait in-game.)

Trinket: (Interchangable upon the start of every session. A small but useful item that can help you in your adventure.)

Derived Stats: (Base)
HP: 100 (Health. If this drops to 0, you collapse and your memory becomes captured by the sinful. You're held prisoner and violated with Seed of Sin until rescued.)
AP: 20 (Energy used to do almost everything in the game. Some need it more than others. Regenerates by 25% if your character does nothing.)
PP: 100 (Pleasure. Your resistance to the sinful's attacks on your mind and body. If this hits 0, your character orgasms, losing all AP and becomes vulnerable to the Seed of Sin.)
MP: 80 (Magic. Determines your fuel capacity for casting spells from your magical tools.)
Sin: 0/100 (Sin Tolerance. Having Sinful acts performed upon your body will increase the amount of Sin inside of you. Orgasming and being injected with the Seed of Sin greatly increases this value. Being Impregnated and then delivering Sinful young will sharply increase this value. Once this value caps out, your vessel becomes Tainted. Your memory becomes prisoner and your former body joins the Sinful against your comrades until destroyed and the memory rescued. If you are the host of dreams, the session ends (with token Game Over Rape) and your former body and all of her equipment join the Sinful.)

Strength: (Boosts Attack Rating: Strength*WeaponRating/DefenseRating. Required to lift heavier weapons, and used for grappling.)
Dexterity: (Boost to-hit with physical attacks. Required to use difficult weapons.)
Stamina: (Increases max Health by 7, and max Pleasure by 3. Required to use Heavy Armor)

Speed: (Boosts Action Points by 2. Used for avoiding Traps.)
Finesse: (Boosts dodge chance against physical attacks. Also boosts Action Points by 1. Required to use Athletic Armor.)
Senses: (Boosts chance to negate magic attacks, and Sin Tolerance by 2. Used for spotting Traps.)

Will Power: (Boosts To-hit with magical attacks, and max Pleasure by 5. Required to use magical tools)
Intelligence: (Boosts Magic by 8. Required to use Magical Clothing)
Depth: (Boosts Magical Damage: 2*Depth*SpellRating/MDefenseRating. Boosts Magic by 2.)

Classes
Holy Knight: A holy warrior, sent to take on the largest and most feared of the sinful. Your adventure begins with the blood of your enemies and ends with your own, when the sinful finally fell you, only for one of your many sisters to take your place and continue the fight. Your story knows nothing but combat and war. Favored Stat: Strength.

Equipment:
L-Hand: -
R-Hand: Lv.1 Waraxe(PowerSwing/Kick)
Armor: Lv.1 Cuirass(Takedown)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Level: 12
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 2
Stamina: 2
Speed: 2
Finesse: 1
Senses: 1
Will Power: 0
Intelligence: 1
Depth: 0

Hunter: The sinful will never feel safe knowing you exist. Every window is dangerous, every forest. Even the crowded streets are at the realm of your mercy. The hunters of the church often operate alone, striking like assassins with deadly accuracy, both up close and from afar, leaving no world that the sinful can escape judgement. Your story is the quiet life of an assassin, trained to kill sinful, and take their own life should the sinful attempt to corrupt them. Feared by the church just as much as the sinful. Favored Stat: Dexterity.

Equipment:
L-Hand: Lv.1 Shortsword(Parry)
R-Hand: Lv.1 Handbow(Headshot)
Armor: Lv.1 Hunter's Coat(Disarm)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:
Extra: Ammo=20

Level: 13
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Stamina: 1
Finesse: 2
Will Power: 1

Paladin: A mountain of glory. A juggernaut of protection. Your life as a Paladin had you at the front of every sinful attack. The lives of the innocent took shelter behind your enduring body. The attacks of the sinful and their temptations mean nothing to you. Your story is to be witness to sinful's atrocities while you live to stop them. Favored Stat: Stamina.

Equipment:
L-Hand: Lv.1 Kite Shield(ShieldOther)
R-Hand: Lv.1 Mace(Stun)
Armor: Lv.1 Paladin's Armor(Regenerate)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Level: 14
Stamina: 3
Speed: 1
Senses: 2
Intelligence: 2

Valkyrie: A being that moves as if gliding with wings through the battlefield. The life of a Valkyrie never leaves her in the same place for long. They are the trusted few who are sent everywhere throughout the land on requests that can only be made with the utmost haste. Your story as a Valkyrie will be that of an angel who rushes with speed to the aid of the innocent to stop the sinful, in the hopes that you will one day grow wings of your own. Favored Stat: Speed

Equipment:
R-Hand: Lv.1 Lance(Charge/Toss)
Armor: Lv.1 Valkyrie Pauldrons(MagicLung)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Speed: 3

Crusader: The ultimate duelist. Capable of besting any foe in the arena no matter their might. Their skills are used against the Sinful should the need for divine combat be required. If the Paladins are the shield, they are the sword, leading the soldiers to battle and being their beacon to move forward against the sinful. Your story will involve leadership and the ever constant war against the sinful. Favored Stat: Finesse

Equipment:
L-Hand: Lv.1 Buckler(Parry)
R-Hand: Lv.1 Long Sword(Riposte)
Armor: Lv.1 Crusader Armor(Taunt)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Finesse: 3
Intelligence: 0

Puritan: Pure and ever mindful of the sinful. Preaches against the sinful, and the way of purity and peace. The one who recieves the confession of sins and is ever mindful and watchful of those showing empathy towards the sinful. Even against the supernatural, a Puritan does not falter. Your story will behold the true unknown terror of the sinful. Favored Stat: Senses

Equipment:
L-Hand: Lv.1 Holy Symbol(Purify)
R-Hand: Lv.1 Sickle(Bleed)
Armor: Lv.1 Holy Garb(Heal)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Level: 11
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 1
Senses: 3
Depth: 1

Inquisitor: A seeker of truth, hated and feared by all. An Inquisitor's job is to find the truth of sinful hiding among innocents, corrupting the land. Though they are given no respect due to how they are feared, the inquisitor's job is the most difficult. If an inquisitor is ever found to have tried an innocent, they are put to death. Your story will be one of finding the guilty where they cannot be seen, and being the moral compass of the people. Favored Stat: Willpower

Equipment:
L-Hand: Lv.1 Thurible(Curse)
R-Hand: Lv.1 Shortsword(Justice)
Armor: Lv.1 Dark Coat(Firespray)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Level: 15
Speed: 0
Will Power: 3
Depth: 1

Priestess: Dedicated to the people, a bastion of divine protection that even the supernatural cannot pass. Those blessed by the lord seek a priestess to cure them of their sins and to save them from damnnation. Even warriors of the church will seek out a priestess to settle their heart and heal their wounds. Your story is a humble one, your life set to always undo what the sinful had done and repair the world of it's foul destruction. Favored Stat: Intelligence

Equipment:
L-Hand: Lv.1 -
R-Hand: Lv.1 Olive Staff(Heal/HolyLight)
Armor: Lv.1 Priestess Garb(God's Light)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Will Power: 2
Intelligence: 3
Depth: 2

Chaplain: The leader of a church. The most respected member and most in tune with the divine powers. The chaplain guides the members of the church in their duties, and is personally responsible for all things that goes on. The credit is given all to their followers, and all the blame of failure falls onto them. Your story is about holding the highest power, with the most burden. Favored Stat: Depth

Equipment:
R-Hand: Lv.1 Grand Staff(Lightning/Wrath)
Armor: Lv.1 God's Gown(DivineRay)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Depth: 3

theguy09

Reputation score
Name: Alysa
Race: Human
Class: Priestess: Dedicated to the people, a bastion of divine protection that even the supernatural cannot pass. Those blessed by the lord seek a priestess to cure them of their sins and to save them from damnation. Even warriors of the church will seek out a priestess to settle their heart and heal their wounds. Your story is a humble one, your life set to always undo what the sinful had done and repair the world of it's foul destruction. Favored Stat: Intelligence

Equipment:
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Picture:

Stats:
HP: 107
AP: 23
PP: 113
MP: 104
Sin: 0/102

Intelligence: 3
Depth: 2

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score
Name: Vira
Race: Human
Class: Crusader
Picture:

Equipment

L-Hand: Lv.1 Buckler(Parry)
R-Hand: Lv.1 Long Sword(Riposte)
Armor: Lv.1 Crusader Armor(Taunt)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Stats

HP: 114
AP: 25
PP: 106
MP: 80
Sin: 0/104

Finesse: 3

Intelligence: 0

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Name: Merri
Race: Elf
Class: Valkyrie
Picture:
(This, but without the wings)

alternate

Trinket: (Interchangable upon the start of every session. A small but useful item that can help you in your adventure.)

Derived Stats:
Level 13
HP: 107 (Health. If this drops to 0, you collapse and your memory becomes captured by the sinful. You're held prisoner and violated with Seed of Sin until rescued.)
AP: 28 (Energy used to do almost everything in the game. Some need it more than others. Regenerates by 25% if your character does nothing.)
PP: 103 (Pleasure. Your resistance to the sinful's attacks on your mind and body. If this hits 0, your character orgasms, losing all AP and becomes vulnerable to the Seed of Sin.)
MP: 88 (Magic. Determines your fuel capacity for casting spells from your magical tools.)
Sin: 0/104 (Sin Tolerance. Having Sinful acts performed upon your body will increase the amount of Sin inside of you. Orgasming and being injected with the Seed of Sin greatly increases this value. Being Impregnated and then delivering Sinful young will sharply increase this value. Once this value caps out, your vessel becomes Tainted. Your memory becomes prisoner and your former body joins the Sinful against your comrades until destroyed and the memory rescued. If you are the host of dreams, the session ends (with token Game Over Rape) and your former body and all of her equipment join the Sinful.)

Speed: 3

Equipment:
R-Hand: Lv.1 Lance(Charge/Toss)
Armor: Lv.1 Valkyrie Pauldrons(MagicLung)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Name: Radiance
Race: Angel?
Class: Paladin
Picture:

Derived Stats:
HP: 121
AP: 24
PP: 109
MP: 96
Sin: 0/104

Equipment:
L-Hand: Lv.1 Kite Shield(ShieldOther)
R-Hand: Lv.1 Mace(Stun)
Armor: Lv.1 Paladin's Armor(Regenerate)
Hunter's Mark:
Trinket:

Level: 14
Stamina: 3

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Race: Elf
Class: Priestess
Picture: (Required, as you will need a portrait in-game.)

HP: 107 (Health. If this drops to 0, you collapse and your memory becomes captured by the sinful. You're held prisoner and violated with Seed of Sin until rescued.)
AP: 23 (Energy used to do almost everything in the game. Some need it more than others. Regenerates by 25% if your character does nothing.)
PP: 113 (Pleasure. Your resistance to the sinful's attacks on your mind and body. If this hits 0, your character orgasms, losing all AP and becomes vulnerable to the Seed of Sin.)
MP: 104 (Magic. Determines your fuel capacity for casting spells from your magical tools.)
Sin: 0/102 (Sin Tolerance. Having Sinful acts performed upon your body will increase the amount of Sin inside of you. Orgasming and being injected with the Seed of Sin greatly increases this value. Being Impregnated and then delivering Sinful young will sharply increase this value. Once this value caps out, your vessel becomes Tainted. Your memory becomes prisoner and your former body joins the Sinful against your comrades until destroyed and the memory rescued. If you are the host of dreams, the session ends (with token Game Over Rape) and your former body and all of her equipment join the Sinful.)

Strength: 0 (Boosts Attack Rating: Strength*WeaponRating/DefenseRating. Required to lift heavier weapons, and used for grappling.)
Dexterity: 0 (Boost to-hit with physical attacks. Required to use difficult weapons.)
Stamina: 1 (Increases max Health by 7, and max Pleasure by 3. Required to use Heavy Armor)

Speed: 1 (Boosts Action Points by 2. Used for avoiding Traps.)
Finesse: 1(Boosts dodge chance against physical attacks. Also boosts Action Points by 1. Required to use Athletic Armor.)
Senses: 1 (Boosts chance to negate magic attacks, and Sin Tolerance by 2. Used for spotting Traps.)

Will Power: 2 (Boosts To-hit with magical attacks, and max Pleasure by 5. Required to use magical tools)
Intelligence: 3 (Boosts Magic by 8. Required to use Magical Clothing)
Depth: 2 (Boosts Magical Damage: 2*Depth*SpellRating/MDefenseRating. Boosts Magic by 2.)
Equipment:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Working on weapons now, and it's taking a surprisingly greater time than I had envisioned. The game won't be starting anytime soon, so just... I dunno. Wait and stuff. In the meantime, I'll post what I've written so far. It's mostly the 2-handed weapons.

Weapons:
One-handed weapons gain +1 AttackRating and +1 skill point per level.
Two-handed weapons gain +2 AttackRating and +2 skill points per level.
Magical Weapons gain +2 SpellRating +2 skill points.

Utility like chance to stun, or any turn denial mechanic depends on opponent's AP. The more AP they possess, the higher the chance to stun. If AP worth is = enemy Max AP, stun chance=100%

Waraxe: 2h
Req: 1 Str/lvl
Damage: 2d6+13
AttackRating: 40
Cost: 10AP(+1/lvl)
Skills
PowerSwing: x2 the AP cost, deals x2 damage. Attack rating+1/lvl
Kick: Same cost, target rolls 1d100*(Speed+20)/100. If the result is equal to or less than the cost, the target is stunned for 2 turns. Deals no damage. Effect gains+1/lvl.
Whirl: Same AP cost, attack all adjacent enemies, who take 1/2 damage. AttackRating+1/lvl
Guard: (Used when attacked), spend AP=half of offending ability, reduce damage 1/2.
(Passive)+Damage: Normal Attacks gain +1 attackrating.
(Passive)+To-hit: Normal Attacks gain +1 To-hit.

Lance: 2h
Req: .5 Str&Dex/lvl
Damage: 2d10+9
AttackRating: 40
Cost: 10AP(+1/lvl)
Skills
Charge: x3 AP cost. Move 5 spaces in a straight line or until you meet with a target. AttackRatingx2. AP Cost-1/lvl.
Toss: x2 AP cost. Your attack becomes ranged. AP cost-1/lvl
Sweep: x2 AP cost. All adjacent enemies roll 1d100*(Speed+20)/100. If the result is equal to or less than the cost, the target is stunned for 1 turn. Effect gains+1/lvl.
Impale: x2 AP cost. Slow attack, delayed by 1 turn. Jump 5 spaces in any direction, chosen upon use. Upon landing, deal x5 damage. AttackRating+1/lvl.

LongBow: 2h
Req: 1 Dex/lvl
Damage: 2d4+5
AttackRating: 20
Cost: 5AP(+2/lvl)
Skills:
PowerDraw: x2 AP Cost. Choose target square. Upon next turn, if any enemy is within a line drawn from the user through the square, they are hit for x5 Damage. AttackRating+1/lvl
TripleShot: x3 AP cost. Attack 3 times. AP Cost-1/lvl.
TakeAim: x2 AP Cost. x2 Damage. AttackRating+1/lvl.
(Passive)+Critical: Add this skills level to 1d20. For every 20 divisor, damage multiplier increases.

Olive Staff: 2h
Req: 1 Will/lvl
MagicRating: 40
Spells:
Heal: Costs 20MP(+1/lvl). Heals the target for x3 the MP spent on this ability, requires 1 turn of concentration. +1 Healing/lvl
Regenerate: Costs 10MP(+.5/lvl round down). Provides a buff that lasts 8 rounds. Every other round after casting, heal the target for the MP cost. +.5 Healing/lvl, round down.
Purify: 10MP(+0.5/lvl). Purifies an ally of a status effect unless this skill's MP cost is lower than the cost of the offensive effect. Then it has a chance to fail. +1% Success/lvl.
Holy Light: Costs 10MP(+.5/lvl round down). A beacon of holy light strikes a single square, harming it's occupant for Base 20(+1/lvl) damage and 10AP worth of stun chance. Stun Chance +1%/level
Bless: Costs 10MP(+.5/lvl round down). Buffs an ally's weapon so that they deal an extra Base 15(+1.5/lvl round down) upon their next successful hit. +1MagicRating/lvl.
God's Light: Costs 60MP(+3/lvl). Heals all allies for the MP spent on this ability. Requires 1 turn of concentration. +1 Healing/lvl.

Grand Staff: 2h
Req: 1 Will/lvl
MagicRating: 40
Spells:
Lightning: Costs 10MP(+1/2lvl). Lightning strikes an enemy for Base 30(+1.5/lvl) damage. +1 MagicRating/lvl.
Wrath: Costs 20MP(+1/lvl). Holy rays storm the area, hitting three nearest targets for Base 20(+1/lvl) damage each. +1 MagicRating/lvl.
DivineRay: Costs 15MP(+.75/lvl). After choosing a space, delay 1 turn. At the start of the next turn, you fire a blast of blinding light in a line, dealing Base 90(+4.5/lvl). +1 MagicRating/lvl.
MagicSword: Costs 5MP(+.25/lvl). Swing a powerful golden blade, dealing Base 30(+1.5/lvl) Damage. +1 MagicRating/lvl.
MagicGreatSword: Costs 20MP(+1/lvl). Swing a giant golden claymore, dealing Base 40(+2/lvl) damage to every enemy within 2 squares. +1MagicRating/lvl.
GuidingLight: Costs 20MP(+1/lvl). Glowing balls of light orbit around you, attacking an enemy to come into melee range for Base 30(+1.5/lvl) damage. +1 MagicRating/lvl.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Name: Rowenna Sheridan
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Hunter. The sinful will never feel safe knowing you exist. Every window is dangerous, every forest. Even the crowded streets are at the realm of your mercy. The hunters of the church often operate alone, striking like assassins with deadly accuracy, both up close and from afar, leaving no world that the sinful can escape judgement. Your story is the quiet life of an assassin, trained to kill sinful, and take their own life should the sinful attempt to corrupt them. Feared by the church just as much as the sinful. Favored Stat: Dexterity.

Picture:

HP: 107
AP: 26
PP: 108
MP: 88
Sin: 0/102

Equipment:
L-Hand: Lv.1 Shortsword(Parry)
R-Hand: Lv.1 Handbow(Headshot)
Armor: Lv.1 Hunter's Coat(Disarm)
Hunter's Mark:

Extra: Ammo=20

Dexterity: 3

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It's not too much of an update, but I do have more info on game content and the current state of affairs.

First off, I've moved to my new place, and I have now lots of time to get work done on the game. So there's that.

Something I will add at some point or another is a basic category of enemies you can choose to add as a sort of fetish list. This will expand the variety of smut you will see, and can outright enable or disable you from seeing certain side areas. One area I have in mental development is The Wilde, which features bestiality and ye olde

Two things will occur before you can begin your dreams, namely my addition to the character sheets to include two sections: A Main Fetish Type and the subtypes to turn on and off. The way this will work is that I'll roughly try to appease you by having the enemies present (pics and sex fluff only, stats will not change) match the fetishes you prefer. Though by default, the Main Type will be locked to humanoid types that are capable of wielding weapons. You can make them all futas or what have you, but since they hold the weapons you can get for the future, I cannot do something crazy like adhere to a 'tentacle only' enemy set, it'd require redesigning the enemies, which I don't wanna do.

But the fetish list will look something like this, and you can fill this out now if you're bored. Each represents a side area not to do with the main areas to explore for in-game progress. They are purely for visiting a new place for both the story and more enemy content. Answering NO to an item will cause me to alert you that an area features those enemies ahead, so you can not go there.

Main Fetish Type: Human (Default is humanoid enemies, you may leave this as-is.)
Bestiality: Y/N
Insects/Spiders: Y/N
Furry(Male-Only): Y/N
Futanari: Y/N
Voretypes/Likelikes and Succubi with vore tails: Y/N
Pigmen: Y/N

If you're so inclined to know, the names for each of the areas to their respective fetishes are as follows.
The Wilde (Forest)
Twisting Caverns
The Wilde (Outpost)
The Besmirched City
Tainted Painting
Ruined Capital

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Well, since Im feeling bored and blizzards services are crapping themselves right now, TIME TO FILL OUT THE LIST. For me at least.

Main Fetish Type: Human
Bestiality: Y
Insects/Spiders: Y
Furry(Male-Only): Y
Futanari: Y
Voretypes/Likelikes and Succubi with vore tails: Y
Pigmen: N

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
May as well fill it in then

Bestiality: Y