What's new

Peacekeepers Hellchat RP Log Dump

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
-Fish-
The Peacekeepers, the bringers and caretakers of law and order in the Galactic Union that span multiple sectors of the galaxy, across dozens of races that have joined it over millenia. The organization of the Peacekeepers have their headquarters at the center of the Union, and is divided into small 'Units' ranging from half a dozen to several hundred individuals each with their own area to patrol and oversee. And as the Unified Galactic Time(UGT) reach 08:00, the wake-up alarm aboard the spacecraft of Peacekeeper Unit 313 begins to beep repeatedly and quietly... -c-

Aboard the vessel are several individuals from the planet Ssrathi, a world filled with various species of sapient reptilians. Unit 313 is made up entirely of members originating from said planet, in one way or another, and is tasked to patrol one of the 'Inner Rims' of the Union... That is, a part of Union space that is the most peaceful and least important in the grand scheme of things. As each member of Unit 313 begin to rouse from their slumber, a new dawn begins for the servants of peace, the bringers of law... Another day unlikely to have anything else than absolutely nothing whatsoever to do. -c-

While Yaezi find herself awakening amidst a pile consisting of herself and her fellow Kobold Engineers, and Alfimi slowly rouses in her bed... Alexis find herself waking up in the arms of Argaaz; Unit 313's appointed Leader, as they lay in his bed after a night intimacy... Her rear still feeling a little sore after it. And her bionic limbs are all wildly strewn about in Argaaz' room, as is usually the case when the Boss have used her to vent some pent up frustration.

-Zil-
Yaezi yawns, stretching a bit, mumbling a bit as she staggers nakedly over to her console, going through ship diagnostics to see what needed fixing, any repair requests and any other laerts she should check on.

-Cauld-
Alexis groans as she comes to, in the arms of her boss, and missing her own limbs, moving to tap him on the face with her snout. "Boss...Time to wake up...And get me my arms back..." she says with a sensual tone, a hint of anger hidden behind it at waking up like this again.

-Grav-
Grumbling about the early awakening hours, Alfimi slowly managed to untangle herself from the mess of covers and blankets that she usually slept under to preserve heat. The snakegirl wasn't one to sleep with others often, having been raised outside of normal society. Shaking her head to banish drowsiness, she promptly moved to wash herself up and put on some fresh clothes, opting for some thick sweaters and skirts as was her habit. Being raised to walk among humans left a strong mark, and her usual apparel reflected that.

-Fish-
With a bit of effort, and a quiet choir of sleepy whines, Yaezi would manage to extract herself from the pile of Crewbolds. Making her way to the nearest data console she would have plenty time to rub sleep out of her eyes and limb, and bask a little in the heat of the softly humming engine a little further down the engine room. There would be no reported issues or needs of maintainance registered by the ship AI, simply known as 'Takrach' after some ancient half-forgotten myth from their homeworld. That meant she had time to tinker on some of her pet projects, rouse her sleepy kindred, or just head off to the mess room for breakfast. -c-

Alexis wouldn't have much issue awakening her boss, the large off-red scaled lizardman grunting lowly as she request her limbs to be returned. "Grmbl... Yess, yess, nice to ssee you too." He would slowly remove himself from the immobile lizardwoman, and it was hard for her to tell whether he was deliberately slouching in helping her or just plain worn out from their nightly romp. First thing Argaaz would fetch would be her tail and legs, like he usually did, unceremoniously rolling Alexis over onto her stomach to start with re-attaching her tail. "Don't remember that tone of yourss lasst night... Now hold sstill..." With a loud and satisfying click the tail would slip into place, and at once the lizardwoman felt it connect with her nervous system. Then he would move onto her legs, one after the other, slowly returning agency to her. -c-

Meanwhile Alfimi would be undisturbed and unhindered in her morning routines, quickly finding what she sought after in her small personal assortment of Human-style fashion... It was all she had ever known, really. Today it was her turn to make breakfast from what she could recall, though there was no need for urgency; while she hadn't been with Unit 313 for long, she already knew the rest of the members aboard weren't particularly quick in waking up. Except for Takrach the AI and perhaps Lith'ri the- "You look ssoo peaceful when you ssleep, Alfimi... Ssometimess I envy you." The all too familiar voice of the units infiltrator came from the ceiling, as the Chameleon-like female began to decloak with a quiet humming noise.

-Cauld-
Alexis huffs as she's rolled onto her belly to have her tail reattached. "Well, I'm sorry for not liking being a useless sack of flesh in the morning." she says as he reattaches her legs, then stands up and shifts her weight back and forth from one leg to the other with the faint mechanical whir of her bionics warming back up. "Could you help me put my arms back in, boss?"

-Zil-
Yaezi grumbles and goes through things. No requests no problems. Least not yet. Still, she didn't get this far by slouching on the job. She went over to the pile and coughed a bit, before saying in a sing song voice. "Last one to wake up has to come with me to fix the cryyyooo tuuuuubiiiiing~." Nobody liked fixing that. It was cold and icky. She usually was the one who ended up doing it. Either way it usually had everyone up and about quick. No reason to let them get in the habit of getting to sleep in longer than their boss!

-Grav-
Alfimi jumped slightly before sighing, glaring at the scout as she decloaked. The first time it happened, she nearly put in a tranq dart in the Chameleon. Unfortunately, despite her repeated attempts at explaining the concept of personal space, it seemed that the stealth-loving voyeur would not be swayed. "Morning to you too, Lith'ri." The lamia responded dryly. "Mind if I ask how you got in? I was certain I've locked the door." She remarked as she finished dressing herself before heading out to the door. Hmm, what sort of breakfast should she prepare today?

-Fish-
Argaaz would roll his eyes as Alexis huffed and whined, being quick to quip back. "Don't complain, Alexis, I am pretty ssure we both remember how much you sscreamed lasst night... And it wassn't complaining I heard then!" The lizardman grinned a little, but not once did he stop in making an honest effort in returning Alexis' limbs, and he would even help her up on her feet as she tried to get up. "Ass amussing ass it would be to leave you without armss for the day, I can't have my favorite enforcer unfit for sservice, now can I?" He teased her a little, but that was quickly giving away for his usual Boss-like mannerism as he went to pick up her arms to attach them to her... He wasn't reserved about acting very unprofessional while off-duty, but with a new day came new responsibilities on his part... Soon she found herself re-limbed and ready for another day, with Argaaz handing her clothes to her. -c-

Yaezi didn't even have to finish her little performance before every Kobold's two eyes were wide and alert! Oh they knew this little game of hers, and no sooner had she uttered the word 'cryo' before they were all lined up neatly before her, in varying amounts of nudity. One by one they'd all yap "I'm up, I'm up!" one after another... Disheveled as they might be, only one of them were completely lacking in attire, one of the other females this time. -c-

Lith'ri only smiled oh-so-sickeningly-sweetly as Alfimi greeted her. The Chameleon would slowly let go of the ceiling, starting with her hands and finishing with her feet, spinning a bit in the air before landing almost soundlessly with a big beaming smile on her snout. "Trade ssecretss, Alfimi~ I've losst count on how many timess I've had to ssay that!" Oh Lith'ri knew just what to say, as always... Though the infiltrator with a voyeuristic streak would turn around and no peek as the Lamia got ready and left the room, and trailed after her with nary a sound apart from a quiet, far too merry, little humming noise escaping her.

-Cauld-
Alexis grabs her clothes in one of her newly-reattached arms, the other moving to grab him behind his head and force him into a passionate kiss for a few seconds, before pulling away. "I hate waking up without my limbs, but waking up next to you makes it a lot better." she says, before moving to put on her clothes, which consisted entirely of a form-fitting one-piece black latex suit for her torso, to accentuate her dark green scales, and nothing more. She wasn't as shy about making her feelings known, regardless of wether she was on duty or not.

-Zil-
Not the only one lacking Attire, Yaezi certainly was, but then nudity had never bothered her in the least. She smirks at them all, "Alright, alright. Well good news is we've got a empty schedule. Again. Not even some requests for some fool who tried to microwave a pingpong ball again and now needs us to stop it from singing showtunes. So let's get our junk organised a bit, we're undermanned cus they shipped our kids off. Again. Jerks. Anyways, we gotta clean up any junk they mighta left, then we can get to our usual stuff. And see what Alfimi made to eat after!"

-Grav-
The lamia simply shook her head. This was not the first time the infiltrator used that answer as her reply and it certainly wouldn't be the last one. It was pretty much as the boss told her shortly after she got assigned here - the best she could do was roll with it and run damage control if something went south. Making her way to the kitchen section of the ship, Alfimi decided to make something rather simple today. Some buttered toast, fried eggs and bacon. Plus maybe sausages. Surely this was a set that'd earn the approval of the remaining crew.

-Fish-
Argaaz would let out a muffled 'mmph!' as he was effortlessly pulled in for a kiss, for a brief moment he had looked like he was going to struggle but any hint of resistance quickly melt away, and he would join it as passionately as their nightly union had been... And that slightly guilty look in his eyes afterwards, like he knew he was enjoying this far more than he should as her Boss. "Oh pleasse, you know how weak I am to ssuch flattery, Alexis... Now get clothed and get out, unlike the resst of you I have paperwork to deal with before breakfasst." And there he went being full of authority again, after having composed himself. Should she so much as dare sway her hips a little more than necessary she'd find her rear whipped by Argaaz tail as he turned to head to his desk. -c-

A chorus of disappointed groans errupted as soon as Yaezi stated the lack of registered incidents or needed maintainance, only to follow by a few laughs and giggles at the thought of a microwave accident like that. Her mention of being undermanned was met with some gently shaking heads and eyerolling, with one of the males stepping forward to comfortingly pat one of Yaezi's shoulders. "There there, boss, we'll just get a new family started, eh, eh?" He grinned lecherously at her, which resulted in a mixture of giddiness and more eyerolling at such an idea. The call for organizing was agreed upon, and the thought of breakfast made by the soft-skinned Lamia onboard the ship resulted in a hearty cheer moments before every 'bold scattered everywhichway to begin 'organizing' in ways only a Kobold could... Or even make sense of! -c-

Getting used to the crew of Unit 313 was more or less a forever ongoing process for Alfimi, with some members proving less likely than others to get on her nerves or require any particular way of being approached by her. Sure, Lith'ri was a bit... eccentric, but at least she was relatively easy to get along with and be around, unlike- As Alfimi entered the mess hall, busy thinking up what food to serve, she barely had the time to push for the vertically opened door to open before Lith'ri cried out: "GOOD MORNING ARVANESK!", resulting in an equally sudden, and very startled, cry of terror from the Horned Lizard sitting at one of the tables, hands immediately raising up and pressing down over his head as he practically dunked his chin down against the table... and soon small drizzles of crimson could be seen leaking out from under his palms. Goddamnit Lith'ri...

-Cauld-
Alexis does indeed shake her hips sexually as she leaves, pretending to be surprised by this, and giggling as she exits the Boss' quarters, stretching as she decides to head for the common room and see who's actually awake, and who's just lazing under the giant sunlamp most of the crew seem to enjoy.

-Zil-
Yaezi smirks and nudges the lechbold, "You'll get your shot but business before pleasure, you know the rules. We don't screw around until jobs done. Who's gonna take care of this big guy otherwise? Let's get to it!" She promptly went to organising her own things, a combination of nests, half finished and finished robots, and of course her hover craft which was docked aside. Once she finished there, she chuckled a bit, "Aight, I'm set, I'm off to breakfast. Catch up when you guys are clear alright, I'll be checking later and anyone who skimped is gonna be pulling an all night shift."

-Grav-
"God damn it, Lith'ri." Alfimi groaned, rubbing the bridge of her nose with her fingers. Arvanesk was... Sad. That was the only word she could think of when describing him. He went through his life as if it was an unending stream of misery and disasters waiting to happen to him. Sometimes, she could even think he might be on to something. Flicking the end of her tail briefly in an attempt to lightly slap the elusive Chameleon upside her head for that stunt, the lamia began to slowly move towards the terrified Horned Lizard. "Uh... Good morning, Arvanesk." She spoke softly, trying to appear as harmless as possible. Being smaller and squishier than regular members of her species, the Naga, helped. Probably. Sometimes. "Everything's fine, Lith'ri is just being an ass. I'll be making breakfast now. Is there something you'd like me to make for you?"

-Fish-
Along the way to the recreational room Alexis passes by the central corridor which breaks off in several directions to various parts of the ship, and gets there just in time to hear their infiltrator half-shout a greeting to Arvanesk... The other alleged 'Enforcer' of the ship. It was amazing that one had even gotten the same job as her, considering even the slightest thing seemed to startle him, or make him freeze up in place! And then there was the whole 'blood shooting from his eyes' thing... If she decided to stay away from the mess hall for the time being in order to check in on the Recreational room, she would find Lesli, the spacecrafts pilot, lazily basking in the light in her loneseome. The grey-scaled female pterodactyl-like reptilianoid was splayed out and on her back, wearing naught but a loose and sleeveless dress that terminated barely above her knees. A little athletic but mostly slender that one, and like everyone else but Alexis and Alfimi her chest was flat as a windshield. -c-

The lecherous boybold grinned excitedly, but would nod understandingly when Yaezi stated business took precedence. They were all almost as happy to do business as they were to do pleasure. A united cry of approval was heard as the chief engineer started off the task to organize things, and then they all scattered about. Yaezi's trusty hovercraft was docked where it belonged, in a small alcove leading to an airlock for quick exitting into space outside, if exterior repairs were needed on the double. It was a shame the AI Tarkech, and the Boss Argaaz, had refused to give her access(or even allowance!) to use even the simplest of AI templates for her creations. Tarkech could man her creations on demand, but it was rare he saw need to do such, and beyond that she had to do with simplest of pre-programmed commands for them. As soon as Yaezi was done and made it known she was off for breakfast, only one of her fellow girlbolds would scamper off to join her right away. -c-

Oh how heartily the Chameleon had giggled as Alfimi vocalized her frustration with the infiltrator... And the little tailslap only caught air as it swished about. It was annoying at times just how elusive that little female could be, if she put her mind to it. The Horned Lizard would whimper lowly as the Lamia approached, but he was probably unaware of it. Fortunate perhaps. As she tried to soothe him he would at least react favorably, slowly spreading his fingers out to peek out and up at her... Even if she was 'a small Lamia', Arvanesk's species were hardly one of the bigger ones from their homeworld. He was a really big Kobold, or a runty Lizardman... And the small vestigial wings that extended from his back, currently twitching nervously, and the slightly longer-than-usual pair of gently curved horns that stood out among the rest on his horn-crested head, were clear indicators of him having tried to be something more than that. But like with so much else in his life, that must've failed too. "A-anything is fine, f-fine. T-thankyouverymuch."

-Cauld-
Alexis smirks as she passes the recreational room, before flciking her tongue out and continuing on, her stomach rumbling for some food, despite her ponderous breasts being easily capable of sating that need.

-Zil-
Yaezi chuckles as the girl and her scamper for food time. "I'm still amazed at the stuff she got taught to make. Least you can never say a meal with Alfimi is boring! Weird, but never boring! I hope it;s those sausagey things again!" HEr little tail wiggled as she went, looking around as she went, brain always noting and studying all the features of the ship, thinking of improvements or noting things that may be problems later.

-Grav-
Alfimi ignored the fact that she missed. Trying to nail Lith'ri was an exercise in futility if the scout put any sort of effort into avoiding blows. Noting that Arvanesk's mood seemed to be slightly improving - or at least, he snapped out of his panic attack a little bit - she gave him a reassuring smile. "Very well. Just remember, you only need to ask." Having said that, the Lamia turned her attention to the kitchen, mind focusing on the task at hand as she approached the counters. Much of the stuff she had to work with was synthetic ingredients, sadly - such were the rigors of living on a ship. Only real food was what they've managed to grow in the hydroponics. Still, she always tried to do her best even with subpar ingredients. Soon, various assorted smells began to spread as she worked on frying the eggs and bacon, sausages already boiling in a pot while she cut the bread into slices which would soon be turned into toast.

-Fish-
Lesli didn't seem to notice as Alexis briefly peered into the rec room, looking oh so very comfortable as she slept in on the much coveted 'communal cuddlespot' beneath the sunlamp. Well, at least the lizardwoman had gotten the third best sleep alternative over the night. The cuddlespot being second. The cuddlespot after a rough romp being the grand first no doubt... Shame Argaaz so rarely was up for that kind of thing. All the same, there was breakfast to be had! Or at least shared with others, in more ways than one for her... Although her artificial breasts were running a little dry on proteins to work with, despite the mouthful she got last night... Along the way to the mess hall she would meet up with Yaezi and another female Kobold, but otherwise wouldn't run into anyone on the way there. -c-

Yaezi's fellow engineer nodded excitedly as the topic of Alfimi's cooking was brought up, and doubly so at the 'sausagey things'! "Yes! Alfimi's sausage is the best! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!" The short female licked her lips hungrily, and would wave friendily in greeting as she and Yaezi met up with the units primary Enforcer. Once entering the mess hall though, things weren't looking all that different than usual. Lith'ri was giggling herself into a cramp on one end of the room, Arvanesk was whimpering his head into a small puddle of blood on a table in the opposite end, and Alfimi was getting busy with the kitchen appliances and wares. Just another typical morning on Unit 313's Spacecraft. -c-

Arvanesk had nodded, or something vaguely resembling a nod, as Alfimi tried to comfort and reassure him a little further... At least she had long since learned that there was no cause for alarm just because he bled a little. Or a lot. As long as it was from his eyes at least. At least once she had gotten to the kitchen she could put her mind on other things, or try to at least. The synthesiser soon whirred into action so she could get everything she needed to cook a hearty meal for all, along with the vegetables and odd fruit they had stored. At least there was -some- 'real' foodstuff for her to work with, as limited as it might be. It wouldn't take long before she was starting to finish up the first serving, and just in time for Alexis, Yaezi and another female Kobold to enter the mess hall.

-Zil-
Yaezi smiles and blinks as the big mecha dragon came into sight. "Hey-o Alexis! I see somebody got dismantle sex again.," grins Yaezi, "Y'know, my offer to give you a tail equipped with vibrate function and laminator is still open!" She peeked into the mess, tongue flicking at the nice scents. "Mmm, yup, Sausagey things. Same as usual otherwise in there. Hm I should replace those bulbs soon... Need to check out itenerary, see when's the next time we're due to port for a supply run..."

-Cauld-
Alexis waves to the female kobolds as she meets up with them, moving between them and resting her arms on their much lower shoulders. "Morning, ladies...Hope you two had a good night." she says, a grin on her elongated face as she escorts them, knowing they likely knew of her romp with Argaaz, as almost the entire crew knew she was basically his nightly fuckbuddy, and she had no shame in them knowing such. "I'd like that vibrator, Yaezi, but my tail is always off at night. So what's the point?"

-Grav-
The Lamia was quite proud to finish up the first servings right on time. Getting the meal prepared and ready at the very moment people came in so that it was fresh and hot took some skill and good timing. With the first batch of eggs, toast, bacon and sausages ready, she quickly took a few plates and laid out portions for the first members of the crew to come. "Breakfast is ready!" Alfimi announced as she slithered over, carrying meals for all of her assembled comrades. Except Lith'ri. She wasn't quite happy with what the inflitrator did and decided to voice her disapproval by making her wait for everyone else to come and get theirs first.

-Zil-
"Maybe I can somehow rig a wireless connection to your limbs... And two hover bits to your boobs. And jets to your limbs. Then you;d be like this awesome flying boob lizard with floating killer limbs!," grins YAezi, "Ah, dreams though, I'd never get the materials to pull that off. Though hey I;m sure he can find a place to stuff a vibrotail in you hehe." HEaring foods ready she scampered over eagerly to get hers, though having to scale up the counter a bit to reach the tray, little legs kicking a bit.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Peacekeepers Hellchat RP Log Dump

-Fish-
Once the trio came wandering into the mess hall, Lith'ri would slowly reign in her mad giggles to raise a hand and half-giggled out a "Good morning ladiess! Sslept well, hmm? Well, I know you did Alexiss, I'm ssurprissed your able to walk after the pounding Argaaz gave you... I sshoud bring my camera next time~" She coo'd the words out, completely shameless in letting everyone know just how often she was watching them... Regardless of what they might be doing at times. The greeting they got from the Horned Lizard was far less wholesome, as he briefly raised a bloodied hand to wave at them only to quickly put it back down over his head after the first sway of it, followed by a quiet whimper after having messed up. -c-

Arvanesk would quietly mumble out a 'T-thanks' as he was served food by Alfimi, slowly pulling his hands down from his head to awkwardly wipe the blood off on his shirt, or on some tissue if provided with, to then slowly dig into his meal with just a little happiness returning to him. Lith'ri was looking so very expectant and excited about getting food, waiting with a hungry smile as Alfimi served the rest of the crew one by one... Only to huff and pout once it was clear she was getting none of it! That had gotten Yaezi's fellow 'bold to giggle and point at the Chameleon, earning her a pouty glare from the infiltrator! At least there was -some- justice for Alfimi to carry out every now and then!

-Cauld-
"You should bring along your camera next time. Sell it to some porn company and cut me in for half the profits." Alexis says without a hint of shame as she grabs herself a plate of food and sits down to tear into it, looking around at the others. "How many weeks has it been since the last orgy? I keep forgetting."

-Zil-
"Y'know you hardly need to hide you're watching me, Lith'ri. I enjoy showing off for you.," winks Yaezi as she takes her food and goes and takes a seat diagonally from Arvanesk, "Hey pal. HEre, tissues.," she smiled gently, having a soft spot for the small dragon, "Good food huh?" Regardless how often he broke down or mess up she never really did much but take it in stride." She glances back to Alexis, "I don't keep track really. Overdue probably, I'm undermanned again."

-Grav-
Alfimi let out a chuckle as she watched Yaezi's underling get a kick out of the Chameleon's punishment, and evil smirk forming on her face. Lith'ri might have been a stealth genius, but she was the one cooking breakfast. No one would be getting food without her say-so! Nodding to herself as she watched the rest dig in, she promptly went back to the kitchen to start working on the second batch, knowing that the rest of the kobolds would come running soon. Argaaz would be here soon as well, once he dealt with his morning paperwork at least. The pilot was running a little late, as usual, but she'd be here soon. And she had to make some for herself, too! And Lith'ri, probably. There was much work left to be done.

-Fish-
Lith'ri had naught but grinned pleasedly at Alexis' and Yaezi's comments, but that grin had long since vanished after being snubbed on food. Yaezi's fellow crewbold had hungrily chowed down on the sausage she had been presented with after she was done chiding the infiltrator. Arvanesk had blinked a little in surprise at the chief engineer's offered tissue, and had been a little unecessarily cautious as he accepted it... But she was understanding of his little eccentricies at least. "T-thanks, Yaezi." The not-quite-dragon had murmured in gratitude, managing to clean his hands and face mostly free from blood before getting busy with his food... Doubly so as the topic of an orgy got up, now there was more than just blood giving some hue to his cheeks! -c-

Yaezi's fellow engineer had made a loud gulp as she swallowed a hearty chunk of sausage before butting into the conversation shortly after the topic of an orgy and being undermanned came up. "Geez, Yaezi! I like a good fuck as much as the rest of us 'bolds, and love being full of eggs myself, but we're not -that- poor on staff ya know!" And then she had almost dunked her snout into her plate to gobble down some more of that sausage! -c-

As Alfimi finished mentally going over how many crewmembers she would have to cook for, the door to the mess hall opened up, signalling the arrival of another member of the unit... And the one that often was so hard to forget, given he was the biggest of them all! 'Doc' Yassavak wasn't just any Male Naga, known for their great strength and size, he was -the- biggest one anyone on Unit 313 had seen in their lives, and even had to duck down a little just to fit under the entryway to the mess hall... But despite his immense stature, he was severely lacking in another well known trait among his male kindred; aggression. He was a bit of a wuss really... Although far less so than Arvanesk. "Good morning, everyone. Sslept well, I hope?" Yassavak's words were slow and ponderous, and as usual carried a tone of care and concern... Then again he was the ship's sole medic, and the closest thing they had to a therapist. -c-

One look was all he needed upon the still slightly blood-stained Arvanesk to smile sadly in understanding. "Whom did it this time?" The large Naga would briefly motion to the Horned Lizard that was now trying to make himself look as small as possible... And Lith'ri was doing the same.

-Grav-
"Lith'ri, obviously." Alfimi shouted from where she was standing over the pans and pots in the kitchen, fresh bacon and eggs sizzling around her. "Which is why she's getting her breakfast last. And good morning to you, doctor." The lamia called out. She rather liked Yassavak. While many of the doctors from the Lamia Project laboratory were quite reserved, none of them were as gentle, genuinely gentle, as the ship's chief (and only) medic. He was a model gentle giant, like some of the characters from her collection of human media. She quickly began to fix up the doctor's breakfast, delivering it to him once it was ready.

-Zil-
"Thpt, do you know how many people we need to form a proper pyramid so I can get at the ceiling sometimes? And before you say it, a hover pad has to be disportionately big to remain stable and is not practical, hmph.," grumbles Yaezi, "And the more hands I have the more jobs can be done simultaneously. Yeah yeah not in gunfights but we could get hit by a meteorite or something." She paused her talking as she looked over, ogling the doctor eagerly as he came in. "Hey handsome, you can share a seat with me y'know. It's a bit cramped so I might need to sit on your lap to make it work."

-Cauld-
"Well, you ever need some help with starting an orgy, Yaezi, you can count me in. I'm not afraid to behave like the ship's cycle, or however that Human phrase went." the cyborg lizardwoman says as she digs into her own meal, finishing rather rapidly.

-Zil-
"Thpt like I need help. I'm hardly the sole proprieter of a libido in here.," smirks Yaezi, "You're always welcome, assuming I get to make that vibro tail hehe."

-Cauld-
"Get on it, you cute little thing." Alexis says, reaching over and pinching Yaezi's cheek teasingly.

-Fish-
Yassavak would nod as Alfimi confirmed the source of Arvanak's most recent little incident, and one disappointed gaze from him in the Chameleon's general direction was enough for Lith'ri to whimper guiltily... If there were two people the infiltrator didn't mess around with it was the Doctor, out of respect, and the Boss, due to liking her paycheck. Everyone else weren't quite so fortunate. As the chief engineer spoke of why she needed so many people, her fellow Kobold would remain skeptical and show as much with an eyeroll while having a lengthy piece of sausage half-way down her throat... And Yaezi's offer to the large Naga put her on the recieving end of a half-hearted smile, "I think it would be besst if we had sseparate sseatss, Yaezi." As polite as always, although he was ever so slightly flustered at her words all the same... It was a real shame such a hulking stud was so shy about joining in on the fun, much like Alfimi. Of all Naga that could end up in Unit 313, it had to be ones shying away from sex. -c-

It wouldn't be much longer before the door opened again, revealing Lesli the pilot drowsily making her way into the mess hall, taking deep whiffs of the air while liking her lips. "Something smells wonderful today... too. Today too. Got any eggs ready, Alfimi?" The half-asleep pterodactyl would slowly make her way over to Lith'ri, slipping down next to the now far less mirthful chameleon. "Morning Lith, got yourself in trouble, huh?", Lesli would inquire quietly, prompting an even quieter mubmle from the infiltrator in response, to which the pilot only smiled and half-hugged the little rascal as response to. Almost everyone was here now. Everyone except Argaaz.

-Zil-
"Aw, fiddlesticks.," pouts Yaezi a bit at being turned down before shrugging with a sigh. "Someday, Someday I will climb that mountain." She then nommed her food, glancing at her subordinate, "Don't you sass me Or I'll show you who's boss right on the floor here.," she smirks, her tongue flicking a bit, her tongue tip silvery in hue unlike the rest of it." She smirked saliciously as she swallowed a sausage herself, tail wiggling as she stretched, "My schedules compeltly empty it seems. Prob do some inspections, make sure the sensors are working and stuff. Make out with the AI a bit. See what fun pops my way heh."

-Grav-
"Ship's bicycle, Alexis. And it's not something meant to be a compliment." Alfimi sighed. Being the only one with any sort of significant knowledge of human culture meant she sometimes had to correct her crewmates. Thankfully, they were getting better with the various phrases. "And morning to you, Lesli. Yes, we've got eggs today." The lamia confirmed, delivering the meal to the pilot right after she served the doctor. Noting that Lith'ri seemed to be quite chastised after only a look from Yassavak - it wasn't even that condemning, just disappointed, and his ability to achieve that much with only a glance seriously impressed her - she decided to ease up a little on the Chameleon. If Argaaz and the remaining kobolds didn't show up in the next couple minutes, she'd serve the girl her meal.

-Cauld-
Alexis reaches over and gropes Yaezi's ass. "Now hang on here, little cutie...You just promised me something for my tail..." she says somewhat menacingly, with an undertone of lust.

-Zil-
"Oh was that a yes to that? Do I get to add the laminator too?," smirks Yaezi, chuckling as her rumps squeezed, "Or maybe you want some more fun toys? Do I get to inspect those implants of yours?"

-Cauld-
"Well, what exactly do you mean by a laminator? I might just consider letting you...Examine...me if I like how it sounds." she says to the kobold, putting extra emphasis on 'Examine' as she does so, and also squeezing her butt.

-Zil-
"Was a joke. Though I was thinking some other things.," smirks Yaezi, "Depends on if I can recreate an alternate version of those chest dispensers of yours heh. But yeah vibro tail is defiently a thing."

-Fish-
Yassavak had only continued to smile half-heartedly, although in an apologetic kind of way as Yaezi voiced disappointment at being turned down yet again, even if she took it in stride... And her fellow girlbold just rolled her eyes again, and spoke with a mouthful of egg. "Whateffer yuh fay, boff." It was almost odd how her comment about making out with the AI didn't summon Tarkech right then and there... But then, with Lesli with them, and Argaaz probably busy with paperwork, the AI might be too busy elsewhere to quip back at her... Though with all the back and forth about such matters, especially between Alexis and Yaezi, it probably came as no surprise when Yassavak interrupted them with a flustered, if ever so slightly reprimanding, tone. "Could ssuch topicss wait until -after- we've all sshared breakfasst, pleasse?" The large naga's cheeks were almost as flushed with color as Arvanesk's at this point, the two males present in the mess hall barely able to focus on their food at this point. -c-

Lith'ri meanwhile hadn't so much as said another word, not by then and not after, even as Alfimi came around to serve Lesli... The chameleon didn't even look up at the Lamia, only hanging her head in shame. She'd recover soon enough no doubt, she always did, but it was a pretty sad sight all the same. The pilot would beam and smile up at the chef as she was served though! "Thank you, dear~ Mmm... This smells so good!" And the Lamia barely had time to turn her back before she could hear the pterodactyl quietly speak to the infiltrator, "Now, open wide, Lith~" It was just a small bite Lesli was sharing, so perhaps Alfimi could let it slip this time... At least the mood in the mess hall would pick up soon enough, as the doors slid open to reveal the last four of the crewbolds! "We want food! We want food! We want food!" They'd all cheer in unison as they marched into the hall in an orderly line, only to soon scatter to prop themselves up here and there, the 'Lechbold' slipping up right next to Yaezi on the chief engineer's chair, giving her cheek a small peck, while the other male looked up at Alexis with pleading eyes as if wanting to do something similiar to her.

-Zil-
Yaezi smirks. "Hey boys. Wanna help me spruce up our tankzard's tail? And maybe join us in helping up? Eat quick alright, evidently we're disturbin' the peace and all." She scarfs down her food quickly before hopping down. "Cmon, hurry up big girl, or I'll be carrying you parts of you there while you finish eating! I wanna see just what I can do with you.

-Grav-
Alfimi rolled her eyes at the antics of other kobolds. She didn't comment or show any signs of noticing what Lesli was doing, believing that this was perhaps enough of a punishment for the Chameleon. Once the four crewbolds were properly seated and served their meals, she began to work on the last three portions, resolving to give Lith'ri a break and let her eat even if the boss was late. She mostly tuned out the conversation between Alexis and Yaezi, though like the non-bold males she also sported something of a blush from her overactive imagination.

-Cauld-
Alexis grins, reaching down with her hands to grab the male and heft him up so his head was level with hers, where she then promptly planted a giant smooch on his forehead, before sitting him in her lap. "Y'know, before I ended up here I never thought you little guys were good for anything. How wrong I was." she says, as the kobold positioned on her lap has perfect access to her tits, which she smothers his head in, standing up as she turns to walk with the chief engineer while she smothers the male kobold. "So long as I can bring along this plus one, Yaezi, let's get a move on."

-Zil-
"HEy, they gotta eat too haha. Set him down, they'll rush to catch up.," grins Yaezi, "And glad to see we opened your eyes proper. Now let's go see what else of you I can open up and improve on. I wonder if I can hook heatlamps to those headlamps on you too..."

-Cauld-
Alexis pulls the kobold out of her cleavage to kiss again before setting him in a seat and sliding the rest of her breakfast to him, more than half the plate remaining.

-Zil-
"Sheesh, see that;s how I know you;re not a kobold, didn't finish your meal first. Eh, whatever.," shrugs Yaezi, "Least he'll be well fed and ready heh." She starts walking back for engineering, "Maybe can make the tip replaceble so diffrent vibrating ends for diffrent fun times..."

-Cauld-
"That sounds good. Can you make it detachable, Yaezi?" the Lizard asks, following the kobold.

-Fish-
The Kobolds all nodded at Yaezi's proposal to 'upgrade' the bionical super-soldier of theirs. "Sure why not!", "Something shiny, yeah?!", "Something that goes POW!", the Crewbolds would all nod about chowing down fast, except the one female that had been there all along that only gave Yaezi a disapproving little glare as she finished up her meal... And Yassavak only sighed softly as he returned to his meal in silence. He wasn't one to argue, so the chief engineers little quip about disturbing the peace was enough for him to back down. The male that Alexis had granted a little extra attention to would let out a gleeful little yipping sound as he got a lift, and would be quick to give her chin a small lick in return for the smooch... And he wasn't shy about giving her big funbags a wholesome hug with both his arms as she smothered him, only giving her a muffled(if quite happy!) mumble in return to her compliments. -c-

The male between Alexis' tits had at first clung to her oh so very excitedly as she was about to get up and head off, with him right there between her weighty milksacs!... Only to whimper longingly and paw after her bosom as he was extracted and put down, pouting a little pleadingly her way before resigning himself to the leftovers... Though he would eagerly get started on finishing what she had not all the same! The female Kobold that had came along with Yaezi to the kitchen would give her plate a few last licks, shout out "Thanks for breakfast, Alfimi!", and then scurry along after the chief engineer and the chief enforcer, leaving the mess hall with three less members of the crew, some still heartily eating, some just finishing their meals. "T-thanks for the f-food, Alfimi.", Arvanesk would speak up lowly whenever the Lamia next passed by near him, plate clean, utensils if any neatly tucked together, and him just remaining in his seat for the time being.

-Grav-
Alfimi smiled as she collected the dishes, nodding with approval at the Horned Lizardman's neat manners when she passed him by. "You're welcome, Arvanesk." With that, she picked up all the used plates and put them in the sink before finishing up the three remaining portions of breakfast. Noting that Argaaz was unusually late, she sighed and brought Lith'ri her meal before sitting down at a table by herself, eating her own bacon and eggs with toast and sausages. She'd pick up the remaining plates and utensils and wash them once she was done eating.

-Fish-
Arvanesk would just smile faintly and nod before going back to doing more or less nothing, just staring blankly at nothing in particular at times. Yassavak would soon finish his meal, and would do similiarly to Arvanesk in orderly tucking the utensils together on his empty plate. "Thank you for the breakfasst, Alfimi. Tassty and filling ass alwayss." He would smile kindly to her as he spoke, though he wouldn't wait for her to come and pick the dishes up; he'd do so himself and take them to the sink, even wash them off if she wasn't already busy doing such. Whenever he was done with his dishes he would smile softly again, and gently remind her. "Don't forget the medical check-up tonight, 18:00, alright? Jusst regulation..." His words trailed off a little, his words ponderous. He would briefly look over the rest of the dining hall, then turn his gaze back to her. "I, ah... I'll take my leave, for now. Ssee you tonight, unlesss you have need of me." With that said the enormous naga would begin to slither off, making it yet one less member in the hall.

-Grav-
"Sure thing, I'll be right on time unless something happens." Alfimi confirmed. She paid no heed to the way he trailed off, he tended to do that sometimes around her for some reason. Probably because she was rather unusual compared to regular nagas and Yassavak was rather awkward at dealing with other people. She was thankful for his ability to clean up after himself, definitely. Once she was done with her own meal, the Lamia began to wander around the mess, picking up empty plates from crewmembers who finished their breakfast before returning to the kitchen to wash the dishes and leave them to dry.

-Fish-
Other crewmembers had begun to finish up as well, a little after Yassavak had left, before the sliding door finally parted to reveal the last remaining member of the crew, their glorious leader; slouched and looking as if utterly drained of energy... Though out of mindnumbing boredom rather than exhaustion. "Any food left?" He would speak up to Alfimi, his voice was that of a man looking for even a sliver of hope to latch onto. He would slowly ease himself down into an empty seat, and let out a long sigh of relief as he leaned back.

-Grav-
"Yeah, sure. I've got your breakfast right here, boss." Alfimi replied, noting his tired state and wondering what exactly happened to him. Was his paperwork worse than usual somehow. "Might have cooled off just a little bit, everybody else already had theirs." She cautioned as she set the plate down before her commanding officer. "You look rather rough. Bad start?" The lamia asked, a little curious. Honestly, the way the man looked he could probably use someone to listen to his troubles.

-Fish-
Argaaz would nod solemnly in resignation to his fate of lukewarm breakfast, and looked as if he was ready to praise all the deities he could think of from their homeworld. "Thank you, Alfimi, you're a sstar of hope." He would then grunt muffedly as he chowed down on his food, though he would slow down by the time the Lamia inquired about what he had gone through. "If only you knew, Alfi... Ugh, not my fault my reportss ass of late have been more or lesss blank..." He grumbled lowly, and took another bite that he would aggressively chew down and loudly gulp down. "We might have to do some esscorting ssoon, jusst to have -ssomething- to put in thosse damnable reportss." Argaaz would raise one of his hands to slowly rub his temples. Oh he was not looking happy about this. As if sensing the mood in the air, the Kobolds would quickly finish up and start dispersing from the mess hall, yipping out "Thanks for the food okay bye!" as they ran off... And soon even Lesli and Lith'ri would call it, politely thank Alfimi and then head off together... Leaving the Lamia all alone with her possibly quite exasperated boss.

-Grav-
"Ouch. That bad?" Alfimi asked even as she moved to collect and clean the remaining dishes. "I mean, sure, things have been rather quiet as of late, but I thought that was a good thing... Nothing bad was happening." She returned to sit down on the other side of the table once she was done. "Didn't think how boring it'd have to be to keep writing about nothing all the time. How are the guys up top taking it, by the way? They aren't mad about the lack of activity, right?"

-Fish-
The off-red scaled lizardman grunted in confirmation at first, but would manage to muster up some words when the Lamia spoke about it being good that nothing was happening. "Oh I agree on that, they agree on that, but they want there to be jusstification to paying uss. I mean, they can't really fire uss, ass we're the only unit anywhere near thiss part of Union Sspace, but..." Argaaz sighed quietly, slowly shaking his head. "They aren't mad or anything, our ssuperiorss jusst want to ssee any kind of ressultss to report to -their- ssuperiorss... Well, at leasst I've found ssomething you might like." The lizardman would rummage in one of his pockets, and pick up a small infoslate, and would wait for Alfimi to pick it up. The first line she would see on it would read "Need of Escort/Guide: Tourists from the Sol System". Humans.

-Grav-
Alfimi nodded as she listened to Argaaz explain it. She could see what his point was. She didn't quite like it, but such were facts - with nothing that'd require their intervention happening, they did look fairly useless. She didn't like the thought of losing this job, as unglamorous as it was she had nothing else to do. Shaking her head to clear the negative thoughts, she picked up the slate, looking at it with mild curiosity before pausing, her eyes opening wide. Humans. Genuine humans? From the Sol System, likely their homeworld Terra, no less? Slowly a gleeful smile appeared on her face as she quickly examined the details contained within the slate. This was something she was literally MADE for. Finally, after all these years of preparation, she had a chance to shine.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Peacekeepers Hellchat RP Log Dump

-Cauld-
Alexis grins as she walks with Yaezi. "And, of course, if you do get that new vibrator installed, Yaezi...I'll have to test it on a certain genius, if a bit cute, kobold...Know any of 'em around here?"

-Zil-
Yaezi heads to the engineering bay, opening up and heading over to get her tools. "Okay, tail off, sexy. We're gonna make you a sex machine and a killing machine in one hehe. And I'll check under my tool shelf for one, heh." She starts picking through her tools, tossing a few aside. "So is there a way without icky surgery for me to check out those chest synthisisers of yours? I wanna see if I could hybridise it with the one synthetic part I got for a new trick."

-Cauld-
"Nuh uh. No experimenting on my food-bags." Alexis says, grinning as she pulls her tail around in her hand, sitting down on something and pressing the release, the long prosthetic popping off with a hiss, leaving the three inches of original tail and socket she still had left, and setting the prosthetic on a table. "Y'know I can't walk without that, right?"

-Zil-
"Well I;m sure you'll look jsut as hot crawling.," grins Yaezi as she dragged the tail up and onto the work station with a grunt, studying it, "Hey that might be fun, getting you quadrupedal limbs hehe. But tail comes first, hmm..."

-Cauld-
"Might be interesting to carry a bunch of your little things around on my back. But, yes, tail first." Alexis says, a grin on her face. "Besides, crawling around is the only way the males of your species can even get inside me."

-Zil-
"Thpt, clearly you have not experienced kobold group tactics.," smirks Yaezi as she looks it over, measuring before starting to disassembled the end a bit, "Hope you don;t mind the end of your tail being a bit bulkier for the thing sI gotta add. But hey can always club someone if need be."

-Cauld-
"I'll club you right in the pleasure palace, Yaezi. How does that sound?"

-Fish-
As Alexis' popped her tail off and handed it to Yaezi, whom next got busy with work, the lizardwoman wouldn't find herself entirely untended to. The other female kobold in there would soon come carrying a fairly large(for her!) parcel wrapped in cloth, putting it down infront of Alexis. "Here you go, help yourself! The chief will probs be busy for a bit, so I figured you could use a little something from her collection!" Unwrapping the cloth would reveal a fairly recognizeable, tapered, length of stiff rubber-like material... Ridged and brightly colored.

-Zil-
"We have like ahoard of those. Oooh, ooh, hey, go get me more of those, I can build some bases off of em!," says Yaezi, calling over as she starts attaching servoes, "And don;t worry, Alexis, you'll get your kobold fetish sated." She grins cheekily at Alexis

-Cauld-
Alexis reaches down and pulls the toy out of the box, licking her lips and then looking over at the kobold, reaching her other hand out for her. "Well, then, we had better make sure it works before I use it." she says menacingly.

-Fish-
The Crewbold would groan a little as the chief called for more of those annoyingly big and heavy plastic fake-cocks to be brought out. "Awh dangit... I don't even know why we have so many of them! And you still owe me a paycheck for the third-to-last one you got!" With a small huff the girlbold would stomp off to start retrieving more of the phallic creations, that carried such an oddly named brand; Bad Dragon.

-Zil-
"Do I? Kay.," says Yaezi, taking out her handheld wireless and pressing buttons, "There, I did the transfer. Sorry, shoulda said something sooner. Thpt, fine, hope your tail's strong then. She wants the biggest one! You can borrow the lifter bot!"

-Cauld-
"Make sure you get the biggest ones, you know how I like 'em massive."

-Fish-
The only response Alexis got was an exaggerated, indignant, "aaaaugh!"-like cry of frustration... But one by one the phallic toys would be brought forth and piled up infront of her within easy reach... One bigger or more oddly shaped than the last!

-Zil-
"Stop being so huffy, you can have first ride when it;s done okay?," sighs Yaezi.

-Cauld-
Alexis grins as she sees all the exotic Earth sex toys, picking up the biggest one of the bunch and looking it over. "Y'know, Humans actually believe there were winged versions of us, and this is what their dicks looked like? Dragons, I think they called them." she says, hefting it in her hands and examining it in detail.

(Editor's Note: )

-Zil-
"They;re fun to gather up! I was gonna make an ultimate sex bot, but well, you'll do in a pinch.," smirks Yaezi, "Toss the one you like the msot on the table."

-Cauld-
Alexis carefully considers, before taking the massive dragon dildo in her hand and tossing it onto the table with a loud thunk from the sheer weight of it, a good foot and a half in length, and three inches wide. "Does that one come with a vibrate function?"

-Zil-
"Nah, I'm building that into your tail itself.," says Yaezi, working with her tools as she slips on her goggles, "As well as some variable bases that can uplink to a few diffrent designs so you'll be able to vibrate spines individually or start a piston to pound it good. I;d get more creative but it;s out of my realm of study. For now. I've been planning to do some online courses on biosynthetic engineering. I mean, fuck, I have the spare time round here."

-Cauld-
"Mmmm...That piston part sounds great. And making the spines vibrate individually sound pretty pleasurable. Do what you can, cutie, so I can try it on you."

-Zil-
"Heh, well, I'm a kobold. Unlike you poor big people, we can take it!," snickers Yaezi, "Just need to make sure the piston actions calibrated right, last thing I need is you doing damage to some poor none kobold."

-Cauld-
"Can you make me able to change that up on the fly with my HUD?" Alexis asks, her bionic left eye glowing slightly as she brings up her internal overlay for her self diagnostics and other useful features, normally looking like a regular old eye. "Would like to be able to alter that on the fly, would make the experience all the better."

-Fish-
As soon as the matter of Yaezi tampering with Alexis' bionics to update her internal HUD, Tarkech the AI would abruptly flicker into holographic form shortly infront of the lizardwoman, and for once he was taking on a full-body shape of his usual flat-crotched male lizard self, and not just his head! "And here is where I will have to intervene, I believe! No, Alexis, Yaezi can not, MAY not, tamper with the software of your bionic parts..." The hologram would let out an audible sigh, and slowly shake his head. "It is not quite within regulations, but... I will handle the software modification. If I don't, I'm sure the two of you will go through with it no matter what I say. Are we clear?" The AI would briefly glance on the still growing pile of phallic toys, and visibly shudder. "I will never understand you people and your... urges...", he would quietly murmur to himself.

-Zil-
"Aw, you;re so sweet Tarky.," giggles Yaezi, "Right, I'll get to work, you get to work on the software. Probably for the best, extra hands always helps!" Yaezi promptly dedicates to her task at hand

-Cauld-
"Well, so long as you get it done, Tar, I don't much give a damn." the lizardwoman says with a grumble as she looks over the other sextoys, waiting for Yaezi to finish.