What's new

Sen vs Kaiser (1st battle)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Before the camera's is one of the more interesting arenas. It almost would be a hot spring if the pool hadn't been filled by a thick moist moss. The feel of the arena floor is much like a soft bed, except with the warm spring water still moving through the moss, it has a nice layer of warm water on top as well.

Sen walks out into the arena, here twin tentacles wrapped around her stomach, the top wrap supporting her breasts slightly in place of a bra. Her long hair swaying with each step as she looks for her opponent.

Heh, my first real match. Hope I don't fuck up too badly... or would that be get fucked up? Still, it'll be fun either way.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sen vs Kaiser (1st battle)

Kaiser was in the waters of the hotspring already, relaxing by himself for the time being, happy to be free of his bonds, however temporarily. It wouldn't take long however, for him to hear he had company, the dragon opening his eyes and sighing, quite surprised to see the tentacled female. "Ah... hello there." He says a bit timidly, standing up in the water, completely naked, hanging shamelessly in the open.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So that's what a real one looks like... Huh, strap-ons just don't do them justice. Sen thinks, staring at the man's cock briefly before looking up. Hey. I'm new here, so I need to start doing a few 'fights' to get a little currency to get myself going with, you just happen to be the lucky guy who gets to be my first opponent. She says, walking up to the Dragonkin, her tentacles slowly unwrapping to dangle down her back.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser nods, standing his ground as she approached. "I think most you'll find here would be new to the area. I just arrived today myself. besides those who dropped me off here and left me, you're the first other person I've seen. Now then.... What's this you say about winning money? This is the first I'm hearing of such a rule, though I'm not surprised, being a slave and all..." he sighs, eyes wandering over her, a slight blush on his face.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Oh? You've never heard of the tournament? On this world we fight battles and win money by fucking your opponents into submission. Typically, the first person to cum a set number of times loses. I came here since this place makes for a fun and easy career. Now, then, how about we do first to cum three times loses? Sen says, giving the man a quick explanation so they can start sooner. She might explain more fully later, but, for now, she's feeling too horny to wait long.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser listens, chuckling to imself. "I knew the rules of the engagement... Just not the prizes. I'll just assume that those who brought me here intended to keep whatever I earned for themselves. But now that I know, I'll be fighting that much harder." he grins, then blinks in surprise, remembering something. "I'm Kaiser by the way. Just figured you should know what name to cry out when i make you beg for more..."

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Sen: Energy 90/100::pleasure 0/100

Oh, we'll see about that, Big Boy. I've got a lot of experience sexing up women, show me what a Man can do. Sen says, leaning up against Kaiser and pressing her breasts against his chest. In emphasis of the word 'man' she lets one of her hands gently grip his cock at the base and slide up to the tip.

(Caress(10 energy): 5 pleasure damage)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser gasps softly, not expecting her to be so forward so quickly. His blush deepens and he smiles, giving a soft murr as he presses closer, rubbing his hips against hers, letting her feel the cock she was oh so eager to stroke. "Oh, I'll do more than just show you... It's my first match and I aim to make a nice impression..." He grins, his cock already getting hard and erect.

-Grind-
Type: Foreplay (earth)
Costs: 30 energy 15 self pleasure damage
Effect: 25 pleasure damage
Cooldown: 1 turn

=Kaiser=
Pleasure: 20/100
Energy: 70/100

-Cooldown-
Grind: 1 turn

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Oh! Sen says in surprise as she feels the hard, fleshy length slide against her. I feel what you mean. That thing is much larger than a normal strap-on. She continues huskily. I guess it's time to get things really heated up. Her tentacles then rise up into the air and a clear fluid can be noticed leaking from the tips, immediately filling the air with a sweet scent.

-Sweet Scent-
Type: Curse (Normal)
Costs: 10
Effect:
Lasts for max 4 Turns.
3 Moves Cursed
5 Curse Pleasure

=Sen Traviere=
Pleasure: 25/100
Energy: 90/100

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser eyes the tentacles warily, watching their movements. Then as they secrete the fluid, his eyes go wide as he first get's a whiff of the scent. Then he inhales, taking in more and more, eyes closing. "Mmmmm.... I don't know what you just did... But it's nice..." he murrs softly, taking in more and more of the wonderful aroma.

-Breather-

=Kaiser=
Pleasure: 10/100
Energy: 100/100

-Cooldown-
----------

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, you'll see, Big Boy, or rather, you'll feel it. The stuff is a special aphrodisiac that'll make every thing you do feel that much better until it fades from the air. Sen says as she starts to slide down Kaiser's body, raining a few kisses along his skin as she does.

-Light Kiss-
Type: Foreplay (Normal)
Costs: 20
Effect: 10 Pleasure Damage
Cooldown: 0

=Sen Traviere=
Energy: 80/100

-Curse Duration Left-
3/4 turns
3/3 moves
Effect: +5 self inflicted damage whenever Kaiser uses a move

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

(Pst. i think your energy and pleasure are mixed up.)

"Awww... Does it have to fade? I like it..." He says wit a blissful smile, stroking her hair as she kisses him all over his torso. Then he bends down, face level with hers again, blue tongue emerging from between his lips, caressing her face and covering it in drool.

-Lick-
Type: Foreplay (normal)
Costs: 40 Energy
Effect: 15 pleasure damage, 10 energy damage

=Kaiser=
Energy: 60/100

-Cooldown-
Lick: 1 turn

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ahhhhahhahahhh....Sen murmurs as she shivers with pleasure. Heh, I... I'm going to have to stop you from doing any more I think... She continues, wanting to let him continue but not also not wanting to get any closer to losing. With that, she lets her tentacles swing around her body before sending them at Kaiser in an attempt to grab him.

-Tentacle Bind-
Type: Mount (Normal)
Effect:
Hold 2
Cost to Flee 25
Cooldown: 1

=Sen Traviere=
Pleasure: 40/100
Energy:70/100

-Curse Duration Left-
2/4 turns
2/3 moves

-Cooldown-
1/1 Tentacle Bind

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Suddenly, his eyes are open wide. Feeling the tendrils against him, trying to claim his body, he squirms, evading their grasp. "Really not wasting any time... Are you?" He chuckles nervously, rather wanting to avoid the tendrils for as long as possible, in the process, his hips again rubbing against her, though in their current position, his cock rubbed against her ample chest, creating a wonderful friction.

-Grind-

=Kaiser=
Pleasure: 45/100
Energy: 25/100

-Cooldown-
Grind: 1 turn

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nyahhhaaahhh. That's good. Now, mmmmm, let's see how well I can do this. Sen says, lowering her head farther to Kaiser's cock and starting to run her lips over it, kissing the tip and shaft again and again, trying to bring a bit of extra pleasure.

-Light Kiss-
Effect: 10 Pleasure Damage

=Sen Traviere=
Pleasure: 65/100
Energy:70/100

-Curse Duration Left-
1/4 turns
1/3 moves

-Cooldown-
0/1 Tentacle Bind

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser licks his lips as he feels hers against his cock. His hands on her head, he grins. "You're quite good at that... But I think you could do better..." he teases, pressing against the back of her head, forcing her mouth to take in his cock as far as it could go.

-Forced Oral- (25)
Type: Drain (earth)
Costs: 0 Energy, X-10(min 0) self-pleasure damage.(15)
Effect: Drains X energy from opponent into self. X = 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25
Cooldown: 3 turns

=Kaiser=
Energy: 70/100

-Cooldown-
Forced Oral - 3 Turns

Last edited:
OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmmggghhhh. Sen murmurs around the sudden cock in her mouth. Trying to push back against the hand forcing her face against Kaisers cock, trying to at least keep the cock from hitting the back her throat. As she does this, Sen also pushes a hand down Kaiser's cock stroking it as she tries to pull free.
-Caress-
Effect: 5 pleasure damage

=Sen Traviere=
Energy:55/100

-Curse Duration Left-
0/4 turns
0/3 moves

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

kaiser sighs happily, loving every moment of it as her warm, moist maw enveloped his shaft, letting up a bit as she started fighting back. His cock throbbed as she stroked it, it's release building, wanting to erupt within her. Though he kept it at bay, swaying his hips, rubbing his balls against the bottom of her face as she sucked him off.

-Grind-

=Kaiser=
Pleasure: 85/100
Energy: 60/100

-Cooldown-
Forced Oral - 2 Turns
Grind - 1 Turn

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmmmmmm. Sen moans around Kaiser's cock. I can't believe... nnnnaaaahhhhh... that I'mmmmm getting off on suckinnnnng his cock. Sen thinks as her tentacles start leaking again, refilling the air with more of the sweet scent. Sen can already feel her juices building, both those within her petals and the sap within her tentacles as she crouches with Kaiser's cock in her mouth.

-Sweet Scent-
Type: Curse (Normal)
Effect:
A fluid leaks out of Sen's tentacles and fills the room with an erotic smell
Lasts for max 4 Turns.
3 Moves Cursed
5 Curse Pleasure

=Sen Traviere=
Pleasure: 90/100
Energy:65/100

-Curse Duration Left-
4/4 turns
3/3 moves

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Panting from what had happened so far, Kaiser was barely able to keep a clear head. Grinning, he fell, sideways, keeping his cock in her mouth as he brought them both to the ground, his face in her crotch now, tongue snaking out of his mouth again, licking her wet folds.

-Lick-
Type: Foreplay (normal)
Costs: 40 Energy
Effect: 15 pleasure damage, 10 energy damage

=Kaiser=
Pleasure: 90/100
Energy: 40/100

-Cooldown-
Forced Oral - 1 Turn
Lick - 1 Turn