What's new

The Dividing Line - OOC

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - Signup and OOC

Good show. I'll have to clean out the lounge/kitchen area (it's filled w/ live ammo currently).

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry for dragging my heels on this, everybody. It's all Shrike's fault for introducing me to Warframe. Any and all blame goes to her.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

And then i never even get to play with him. It‘s like he doesn‘t like me, or something. <3

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((Moved this here due to ramblingness))

Yeah, a secure channel is essentially the same thing as talking in a different language in front of someone. They don't have the code to be able to de-encrypt it, but there's nothing to stop them hearing it or knowing something was said. Genuinely secure and stealthed communication would require either being sent via a non broadcast method that can't be detected, such as direct laser transmission, or sent via a medium that the opposition doesn't have detection gear for. Which also requires everyone have matching communications tech installed.

That said, we did kind of just jump out of hyperspace. A radio/coms transmission is probably pretty subtle in comparison anyway.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - OOC

Sorry for not posting for a while; I just spent the last few days moving :p

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh shit what? I posted?

Roll for initiative, suckers!

EDIT: As Squid pointed out, you wouldn't necessarily FALL in zero G. But I am assuming that most of you are wearing mag boots, not floating around.

Last edited:

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for the major delay, folks. Adjusting to a new work schedule. Finally getting the hang of it :p

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Just wanted to make a quick list of who's where and with who. Easy enough to get a little lost during moments like this. Take a moment to try and picture each gang doing a silly team pose. It's fun.

Command Team
Nadia
Annika
Draven
---
Talen
Reno

Mayhem/Distraction/Clean-out Team
Krell
Taavan
Deelin
Vlado

Engineering Team
Kars
Hiram
Fletch

Space Ladies
Caitlin
Meera
Maria
Ko

???
FuzzyPawsMcBomber

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

You're absolutely right. Silly team pose is Hilarious. XD

I'm picturing a team rocket scene centered on Krell for his group.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

What he said, mhmm.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The good news is I'll be able to update more frequently :/

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hey...

Come on people. We had a stall or two and the momentum died for a bit, but there's no sense in letting this game fade out so easily. In a multiple player game like this we need to try to encourage and nudge each other when we notice things getting stuck. Otherwise an exponential curve of "I can probably post tomorow" or "There's probably nothing to respond to yet..." will grow.

It's far easier to remain enthusiastic about your characters and post well for them when the pace remains warm.

Posting status...

Command Team
Nadia
Annika
Draven

---
Talen
Reno

Mayhem/Distraction/Clean-out Team
Krell
Taavan
Deelin

Vlado

Engineering Team
Kars
Hiram
Fletch

Space Ladies
Caitlin
Meera
Maria

Ko

???
FuzzyPawsMcBomber - - - Waiting to enter

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll try to get something going in short order myself, I've been down sick pretty bad and haven't been doing much of anything the past few days, so I have some catching up to do.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

And Chibi is excused for the moment as well, having stuff of her own to deal with. We can probably continue the space stuff without her, Cait's request notwithstanding. Either assume co-operation, or just ignore the request for now, and move on without it.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ah yes, I hadn't noticed that Announcement Thread post of hers. Can't help that much then.

Unless Rule had intended to send something more for the space goers to deal with, the stuff going on there currently probably won't disrupt the station board scenes if it's timeline diverges a little.

Regarding poking Aust, Tomato, or what to do about Chibs two fellows aboard the station... well that's kind of Rule34's call. I'm just trying to be a bit proactive in keeping the game warm. I played in SBS long enough to know that "politely waiting" for a response can be virtually the same as leaving the game unannounced, even if it's not at all your intention. Friendly pokes and/or a bit of OOC chat are a good/essential thing for this kind of RP in my eyes.