What's new

Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

"Hey there!" Caitlin called back, rolling herself forward to nearly under him. "We're all going to head out to help some species about a missing station, and then we get to loot an old Earth battleship that looks like it took a hit in the Ashotur Wars!" She explained excitedly. "Wanna come?"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Kars zips back down the line and lands atop his craft again. "Mysterious missing station? An old wrecked battleship? Sounds great! And good timing..." He replies releasing the grapple and hopping onto a cylindrical canister protruding from the top of the ship, proceeding to jump up and down on it a few times as it gradually slides down. "I'm just about... all packed... and ready... too."

The canister finally clicks into place and Kars kicks an armour panel down over it. "If we're leaving soon I'll just fly out when you guys do and latch onto someone. I can fire this thing up and be out of the bay before you can shout 'Stop that bastard he has Mr Vostof's briefcase!' ..."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin laughs, leaning back in her chair to watch him. "Well, you're free to latch onto the Pillar, if you don't mind her skin. the bay is mostly free of it if it worries you, and I can even keep the doors open during the jump if you want. The others should be here in a bit, we split up to find you faster." She explains, before rolling her way over to her own ship, the smaller fighter, tucked away near a corner of the bay with a small gap of clear around it.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta stepped out of the elevator with an armful of supplies and a grin on her face. "I'm ready!"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Alright. As long as there's a sturdy spot for the magnetic foot to grip onto I'm fine."

Kars crouches to securely fasten down the armour plate. Taking a last check over the Hell Strafer he seems content and slides down the side. He walks over to the cockpit and swings himself up into the slot. Just like before setting off for the Line, he hangs upside down in the cockpit while waiting. (remember how his ship lands unusually)

Some might wonder about how he deals with the blood going to his head, but apparently he doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Since it seems this is everyone ....))

Draven enters a few minutes later, along with Ffaryn, both seemingly ready to go.

"Everyone just about ready?"

This from Draven.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta hustled over to her ship and boarded. After setting up her makeshift infirmary she slid into the pilots seat and settled in for the flight, "Yeah, I'm ready to go."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin clambered her way up into her ship as well, her wheelchair driving itself to a corner of the bay, as before. "Yep, all set." She says happily.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Kars reaches down and pulls up the hatch. Everyone else's ships were powering up so it seemed time to go. The Strafers engines hum and come to life as glowing blue vents reveal all over the ship. The diminutive ship rises from the ground and smoothly glides out of the hanger.

From one side of the hanger a bay supervisor is surprised but glad to see Kars actually listened to his complaints about unnecessary explosive launches.

((Kars will attach to The Pillar of Glory before jump. No need to wait for my post.))

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven nodded, then sent the coordinate packet to the rest of them.

"We'll stop first at the Ittaxx station to garner as many people as they wish to send with us, if they are able to. From there, we'll go to their outpost since I believe that may be the most in need right now."

When the others had acknowledged, and made their jumps, Draven would pilot his own ship into hyper-space, purposely going last due to his belief that his FTL might be too fast at max speed to go first, leaving the others in the dust, which wasn't something he wanted to do.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta took a look at the coordinates and punched the numbers in. She felt her ship vibrate, and then she jumped to the destination.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Kars looks at the coordinates, and dismisses them. After all he wasn't doing the navigating, just hitch hiking. "Hmm, never been out that far over there before."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin flew to the Pillar's hanger and coordinated hers and Kars' jump from there. She waited until Kars was securely attached to the Pillar, then the ship started to move forward, jumping a few seconds later.