OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Aleran IV - Surface

Umbral nods while half muttering, half slurring something...Right before passing out. This event prompts a sigh from Michael, who begins placing all of the data pads into a bag. He then turns to Thall. "It's probably going to be best if there's somewhere he can be taken that's reasonably safe for him to sober up in. Preferably somewhere he can't get into a lot of trouble."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hm. His ship may not be the best spot then. Do you know where we could get a room?" Thall gets up and staggers for a moment before grabbing the bench he sat on. "Whoops."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Right off hand, I can't think of any around here that I'd consider safe enough," Michael commented, thinking about the question. "What I'm primarily concerned about right onw is him sleep-building stuff again. And there's too much in the way of usable materials available here."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"True, true. Urps. Well, I can't fly his ship and he's cold and out", Thall sighs. "Gotta get back to our station somehow."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael nods, thinks for a minute, then seems to come to a decision. "Help me get him back to his ship, and I think I can handle the matter from there. I know a couple of tug pilots. One of them should be able to help."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright. Thank you." Thall's speech is slightly slurred as he walks over to Umbral and pulls up the man's arm to wrap it over his shoulder.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The small group gets to the ship without incident, and as soon as Thall and Umbral were secured, Michael disappeared. Within a few minutes, a tug-ship arrived and docked with the Dragon's Fang, before lifting off, and heading back towards the Line.