Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stealing Immortality, and Your Soul(Fmokou)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stealing Immortality, and Your Soul(Fmokou)

Kanako got surprised when her club went straight through one of the rabbits, she didnít expect it to disappear in motes of dust, making the force of her swing throw her off balance. The other rabbit took this opportunity to push her down once more, and rub against her butt. Again, it didnít really hurt, but the rabbit rubbing against her butt felt better than it should. Quickly she threw off the rabbit, making it disappear in motes of dust when it hit the floor.

Kanako stood back up, and fixed her clothing, pulling out the fabric of her skirt from between her butt cheeks. ''Damn perverted rabbits, I gotta remind myself to never make a deal with a succubus again.'' Kanako said to herself a little flustered, before heading east.
    Weiss pdf
    Weiss

Comment

Spoiler

Heading east, Kanako found an empty room, this one branched North, South, and continued to the east.
      Sliiiiiiiiimes
      Mythweavers Charactersheet
      Orcpub version, includes picture

Comment

With the room being completely empty, she continued forward to the east with her iron club hoisted against her shoulder. Hopefully there would be something to fight in the next room, as she was starting to feel restless, and wanted to let out her aggression on something.
        Weiss pdf
        Weiss

Comment

Spoiler

Kanako finds herself coming into a rather cold room, more so then the rest had been, and hears a low growl around her. Looking she'd see winter wolves moving around her, seemingly ready to attack her.
          Sliiiiiiiiimes
          Mythweavers Charactersheet
          Orcpub version, includes picture

Comment

When Kanako entered the extremely cold room, she cursed herself for wearing such little clothing, even with her rage fueling her heat, this room was particularly cold. The scantily dressed woman was clearly shivering when wielding her huge iron club towards the growling wolves, but it wasnít exactly fear that made her shiver it was the intense cold instead. Hopefully the cold wouldnít hinder her too much in the oncoming battle, she thought, as she prepared herself to slay these wolves. ''L-Letís end this quickly filthy beasts, I dun wanna stay longer in this room then I have to.''

( In case I have to draw: 3 Atk // 2 sex/mag // 2 Def )
            Weiss pdf
            Weiss

Comment

Working...
            X