What's new

Help becoming a drawer

EurEngineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really want to draw good hentai one day, but that day may be far as I dont know the first thing in drawing. Would someone like to help me out and give me some tips? :)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Help becoming a drawer

Start from the . Spend three hours every day over the next , drawing.

As an alternative, just draw a stick figure, add two circles beneath the arms and label them 'BOOBS'.

Cappy

Reputation score

As an alternative, just draw a stick figure, add two circles beneath the arms and label them 'BOOBS'.
This-is-my-fetish.jpg

But more to the point, just doodle, practice, observe, there are online guides if you want to learn that way too. You'll probably start getting fairly decent at drawing things once you stop calling yourself a "drawer" and start calling yourself an artist instead.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Don't touch anything that has the words 'learn' 'how' 'to' 'draw' and 'manga'/'comics'. Seriously, don't. Really wish I didn't now. Start off with life art and the like first, learn anatomy and proportions, angles, foreshortening etc... before you go onto anything stylised otherwise your art will look like shit. Stylised shit, but shit nonetheless.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Looks at title*

*Shoves OP into a dresser*

There ya go~!

tora

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Going to second SirOni here. My artist friend basically told me the same thing, then pointed me to the . It will take a while. I still suck, but I suck less now.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Learning to draw decently will take time.
There are some basic lines on "how to draw" that can be taken into consideration, such as the template model.

Biggest thing in the learning to draw it taking your time. You won't learn it that fast, it will take many many years. Even if you think your art is awesome, it might not be in the reality. Learning to draw is only half of the battle, the other half is teaching your eyes to see the errors and regonize them.