• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Not sure if this the right place but here are my notes and drabbles of a futanari setting that has been brewing in my head for a while.

Just submitting one monster for now to test the waters

Beastiary: The Couple

These rare insects can be only found in the Chittering Jungle and one of the more dangerous inhabitants.

Appearance
They look like grasshoppers with the size of a medium sized dog but there are a few key differences. Their forward legs have hooks on them that interlock with their partner's legs and the rear legs are thicker, more flexible, and have claws on the end for a better grip, their mouth plates hide hollow tentacles that are used for feeding, their abdomens are more flexible too in order to use their sexual organs to pleasure their victim and lastly they have a tentacle stinger in their mouth that contains a chemical that serves to arouse, paralyze their host and force it to lactate.

Behaviour
These bugs are always found in pairs, a male and a female, it is rare to find one alone since from birth, they immediately seek out a partner as soon as they can. They usually feed on nectar or the sexual juices of the plant girls but when it is time to reproduce, Couples become more aggressive and glut themselves on food before finding a host. When they finally encounter a futanari, they immediately attack, trying to inject their poison into the host by flanking or weakening the adventurer. When they succeed, they both tear off any clothing or equipment and then the female grabs the futa from the front or the male grabs her from the back and lifts her up using their powerful rear legs and wings. The other partner then grabs the opposite side and they both hook their legs together for an inescapable grip. Working with each other, the Couple takes the host back to their nest where they begin the mating process.

Mating
First they inject the aphrodisiac into the futanari a couple more times then they begin fucking her. The female takes the futa's dick into her love hole in order to milk it and uses her mouth tentacles to suck on her breasts while the male rapes the futa's vagina. As the futa cums repeatedly, the female couple uses the dick milk and the breast milks as nutrients for the eggs while the male ejaculates into the futa's womb for preparation for his partner's eggs and to fertilize them. When the womb is ready, the female uses her ovipositor to lay 4 to 12 eggs into the futa's womb while the male switches to raping her ass to give her nutrients and water to make sure she stays healthy. When the mating is done, the Couple stay in that position to make sure the host doesn't run away and begin 'kissing' each other so the male can receive food since he spent a lot of energy during sex. The Couple and the host stay in that position for about 5 days with the male raping the futa’s ass to make sure that she doesn't die and the female filling her love hole with the futanari's dick to make sure that nothing goes to waste when the futa inevitably cums from the ass fucking. When the host finally gives birth, the Couple sting her again to paralyze her and then drop her off at a place far away from their nest and resume their normal feeding habits.

Thoughts? Critiques? Should I continue or stop?

Last edited:
OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Re: MasterofSuprise's attempt at worldbuilding/beasts for the pleasure of futanari

Here is another entry if people are interested. As always, I appreciate it if someone can offer thoughts and critiques. Also is there another subforum that this thread can be moved to so it gets more exposure and should I also post this on futanaripalace?

Beastiary: Alraune (Orchid)

Found in the Chittering Jungle, this hermaphrodite plant girl is constantly masturbating or having sex.

Appearance

Orchid Alraunes have their flowers tilted sideways so it acts like a throne to sit on. The bottom petal is wide and is shaped like a bowl so it can catch fluids falling from above while all the other petals are decorated with beautiful patterns and colors and can close together to protect the Alraune or to keep a victim in. Tentacles line the outer rim of the flower and the Alraune uses them for combat, capture, and pleasure.

Behavior

Orchid Alraunes are always in heat, more so than any other plant girl, they constantly stroke their dick, penetrate their vaginas with their tentacles, suck their breasts, and other lewd activities. They masturbate so much, they are always covered in their own nectar and love juices, in which the fluids gather at the bottom petal to be reabsorbed. They feed on water, sunlight and sexual energy and juices in order to keep up their continuous ejaculation.

Mating

Because of the ravenous hunger as a result of the sexual activities, they are willing to have sex with anything that comes nearby. In order to attract more food and hosts, their moans and cries double as a siren song that inspires lust and draws those who hear the song towards them. When Orchid Alraunes sense nearby prey, they release pollen that serves as an aphrodisiac into the air to further sink their victims deeper into lust. When they have a victim, whether it be a futanari adventurer or an insect, the Alraunes do their best to make sure that the prey has the best sex they can offer. If they catch an adventurer that they like, they ensnare their minds with more pollen and lewd talking and draw them into their flower to have sex for days before impregnating their favorite person's womb or anus with their seed, then they release them so they can spread their children.

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: MasterofSuprise's attempt at worldbuilding/beasts for the pleasure of futanari

Interesting. Seem a lot like the monstergirl encyclopedia, which isn't a bad thing as long as it's different enough. =) Would it be possible to add pictures to the creatures?

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Sorry about not posting lately, been busy with real life and been lazy about this.

Interesting. Seem a lot like the monstergirl encyclopedia, which isn't a bad thing as long as it's different enough. =) Would it be possible to add pictures to the creatures?
Unfortunately I do not have any drawing skills and I only use my imagination for appearance, which may become a problem if I cannot convey the description of the monster or place properly, plus I don't have money for art commissions. If my descriptions are not good enough, let me know so I can look up and post some reference pictures.

Here is another entry for the bestiary, and I started messing around with a hex map maker so I might post a map of my setting sometime later :/, again sorry about being so lazy. I also encourage people to post their thoughts and critiques if they have them.

Bestiary: Venus Clam (name pending)

These gigantic mollusks are found in the Ardent Ocean and blend into the landscape in order to ambush their victims.

Appearance

They look like the Giant Clams of Earth, except the adults are the size of a train carriage and their thick shells are encrusted with rock and coral and other features typical of a coral reef to help them blend in. Inside their mouths are countless tentacles of various sizes and functions that serve to capture and pleasure their victims. Their interior flesh secretes a special mucus that serves as an aphrodisiac and another function that will be covered later.

Behavior

The adults cannot move after they settled into their position and will stay that way for the rest of their lives while young Venus Clams move around using their tentacles and actually have some mana to use illusion magic to camouflage themselves and pick a favored spot when they grow big enough. Their diet consists of plankton, and the sexual fluids and energies of humanoid creatures like mermaids and adventurer. When they sense prey, they shoot out their tentacles in order to ambush their victim and relentlessly pleasure them to harvest their fluids and energy before releasing them. They are actually big enough that they can take on entire parties and harvest their fluids.

Mating

Now, very rarely when a Venus Clam captures someone, that person has the right affinity for the clam. When this happens, the Venus Clam spits out any other victims it might had captured and shuts itself tight, becoming an invincible fortress. Normally the Venus Clam just smears or injects the mucus one time to arouse the victim, but for their mating partner, they inject and cover her with as much mucus as they can while pleasuring her at the same time. The process takes about a week before it is done but the result is that the partner acquires a pearl like quality to their appearance, and if they are not a futanari, they become one. The Pearl is how they reproduce since she is the one who lays the eggs that will become the next generation. In addition, the mind of the Pearl becomes one with the Venus Clam and thus gain control of the main body.

The Pearl

When someone becomes a Pearl, they become much more powerful than their old selves, warriors become stronger and more skilled with their weapons and tentacles, mages have their magic amplified, rogues are faster and more nimble, etc. Also, becoming a Pearl modifies the person's mind in which though they retain their old personalities their goals are very different now such as finding partners (can be anyone) to fertilize their eggs or allying themselves to the local sea kingdoms or making one themselves. Lastly, their cum and sexual fluids are potent reagents for potions and other alchemical creations, so when news of a Pearl appearing gets out, missions with huge rewards appear, though not many take them due to how powerful Pearls are and the fact they are or become smart enough to surround themselves with allies or make themselves untouchable so the only practical way to acquire their precious fluids is to somehow befriend them.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Keep up the good work on these dude, and please do tell about this setting that you've got that these all go with, whether in PM's to me, or whatnot.

It's honestly reminding me somewhat of the setting that I've been coming up with, which I've named Amazonia. It's a setting where the population of Amazonia is like 10 to 1 females over futanari, there's no actual men, and the futanari/herms are called matriarchs, yet in only a few cases do they actually lead the tribes. In most cases, each tribe has a chieftainess, and a shaman.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Alright since Mind Flayer and other people like my work so far, I'll post some rough notes of my setting and a really rough map of it

Some Notes of the World
  • Two main deities: The Goddess of Love and the Tentacle Demoness of Lust;
  • However there are other deities that represent the other races and concepts
  • The Human race have no men and are either shemales or futanari; both have balls but futanari can go under a procedure that relocates their testicles into their body.
  • The average breast and penis sizes correspond with real life so there are no natural hyper sized body parts.
  • The main nations are: Human Nation ruled by the Church of the Goddess of Love, Beast Nation ruled by the Council, Orc/Elf Hybrid Kingdom ruled by the King and Queen, The Ocean Coalition governed by aristocrats, and The Spirit Nation ruled by the Sun and Moon Dragon Deities
  • The Beast Nation is made of people based off land animals (wolf people, cow people, centaurs, etc.), but some races are female only (catgirls and harpies for example) though rarely, a futanari or shemale is born within their population, they are immediately trained from birth to become breeding stock for the nation
  • Beast Nation is hostile to Human Nation for in their culture, hermaphrodites are the ideal icons for breeding and sex even though it is really hard to for a beast person to impregnate or get impregnated from a human, and thus raid the humans for sex slaves, which in turn causes the Human Nation to try to take them back, with human criminals kidnapping beast people for sex slaves too.
  • There used to be Orc men and Elf women but the constant breeding between the two races gave rise to the hybrids today
  • Ocean Nation are mainly populated by sea monstergirls (mermaids, sirens, Scylla, etc.), the Spirit Nation are made up of mythical monstergirls (phoenix, living armors, oni, trolls, etc.)
  • There are other monstergirls in the world but they are not organized enough to form a coherent government.
  • Slimes in this setting are one of the strongest groups since their progenitor, the Primordial Ooze, is one of the first to be born in this world and sits on the World Spring, the main source of mana and is where all the leylines originate from, thus all slimes and related species have huge mana capacity and use that advantage to devastating effect.
  • Other progenitors include the Chitin Echidna, Mother of all insects; Neptunia, Mother of the Sea; the Twin Dragons are futanari and Sun is a western dragon and Moon is an eastern dragon
  • All living beings have a tiny shard of their respective deity in their souls which allows for the constant fucking that happens in this world.
  • People become adventurers by having their divine shard empowered by their gods which allows them to become stronger through experience, whether by combat or sex.
  • All demons are tentacles monsters and seek to steal the divine shards of the other gods to give to their mistress and usually acquire the shards by overwhelming their victims with pleasure.
  • People who had their shards taken become obsessed with sex and acquiring another shard to fill the emptiness in their soul, but this is impossible without divine intervention so they eventually become tentacle demons themselves.
  • There are 3 main attributes in regards with adventurer classes, Strength, Agility, and Intelligence and classes are determined by two attributes (Str and Agi, Int and Str, etc) which comes up to 9 main classes and countless subclasses.

Really Rough Map

imgur(dot)com/dYFytil

And one more entry with a new format just for the heck of it

Bestiary: Love Kisses

Species: Spirit
Habitat: Ethereal Caves
Appearance: Floating white balls of various sizes whose only feature is a typical human mouth that contains a long tongue.
Diet: Sexual Fluids and Energy

Behavior
These floating balls come in swarms and wander around the caves in search of prey. They navigate by using echolocation and they use the moans and other lewd sounds they hear when feeding for echolocation. The more a Love Kiss consumes sex fluids and energy, the bigger they get. However as they grow bigger, they become slower and thus rely on its smaller comrades to capture prey. They mostly use their long tongues for combat but stronger specimens and variants can use sonic attacks and sound magic to disorient their prey. When they sense prey, all the smaller members dash towards the victim and batter her around in order to buy time for the bigger members to arrive and finish the job.

Feeding

When prey is captured, members of the swarm use their tongues to bind the futanari's limbs while other's strip her of her equipment. Once she is naked, the swarm begins the pleasure her. No part of her body is left unattended: her nipples, dick, and testicles are licked and sucked; they penetrate her vagina and ass with her tongue, one kisses her deeply, and everywhere else is licked constantly. As the fucking goes on, the Love Kisses form a weak psychic bond with the victim, they use this bond to learn about her body and to mimic her voice. They use her own voice to compliment her body, talk about how her cum and milk are delicious and other lewd things. By the time the Love Kisses finish feeding, the victim is probably too exhausted to do anything so they drop her equipment near her, or somewhere else far away if she poses a threat, and leave in search of another person to fuck.

Reproduction

When a Love Kiss grows too large to move around, it commands its lesser brethren to capture a victim. Once a victim is in their grasp, engulfs the futanari and its mouth dissolves, turning the Kiss into a featureless white ball. Inside the Love Kiss, the tongue transforms into tentacles which then proceeds to rape the victim. The Love Kiss cums directly into the victim’s womb until she cannot hold anymore, and when it is time to give birth, the futanari's lower body is pushed out of the Love Kiss's body and the smaller members of the swarm help her give birth while molesting her lower body. When she is done giving birth, she is taken back inside for another round of impregnation. Each time the Love Kiss cums, it becomes smaller because it is turning its mass into more Love Kisses. Eventually, the Love Kiss becomes small enough to fit the rest of its body into the victim and become the last batch of the new generation. When everything is over, the victim is taken to a faraway place so it cannot harm the new born Love Kisses, though if the victim loves them back, she is allowed to stay around to help raise them.

Since these entries are not final, should I create a version 2 when I go over them and make changes or should I just edit them without indication for why?

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

I decided to make version 2s of the previous entries so people can compare the changes. I also decided to refine the class system a little bit and for each entry in the bestiary I will try to write a short story for them as practice for my writing skills and all of them will feature the same character. In regards to the map, I decided to scrap it for now since I'm still coming up with the locations and it takes a lot of work to make a good map.

Here are the classes that adventurers can take

Class System (Edit: Hosted the class names on imgur)
There are three main attributes that define the class system: Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence. Each adventurer starts in one of the three types which determines their class. When adventurers become strong enough, they can take another attribute (STR/DEX, INT/STR, etc.) The total number of attributes a person can embody is three, which comes up to a total of 39 different classes. If a person with at least 2 attributes decide that they want to change them, the local church or similar place can do that but they must go down one tier to do so (STR/STR to INT for example).

Class Names
Here are the names of the classes that correspond with the attribute. From top to bottom it is STR then DEX then INT and Tier 1 on the left side to Tier 3 on the right. Example: STR to STR/DEX or STR/STR then to STR/STR/STR or STR/STR/DEX

imgur.com/1pPoGnh

Here is my character that will feature in the short stories.
Roslyn Bristow: Author of People and Monsters of the World
Race: Human
Class: Librarian
Behavior: Cheerful, Optimistic, Lustful, Curious
Goal: To learn about all the creatures of the world and fuck them
Appearance: Based on this
A 5' 10" tall girl with tan skin, blonde shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Her breasts are E cup and have perky nipples that are easy to suck on and her ass is firm and round. Her dick is 8 inches long and her balls are about 2 inches wide and is constantly full of cum waiting to be released. Her tight, moist vagina is nestled below her balls and is slightly hidden by them and her puckered anus looks very clean and inviting.

History: Roslyn is a person who is always wanting to learn more about everything so as a child, she asked a lot of questions and tried to learn about her interests by herself. As she grew into an adult, she acquired a taste for sex so she thought about combining her lust and curiosity and use it the betterment of her nation; which is going out into the wilderness and study the behavior of the various beasts and people, usually by offering herself to them. When she first became an adventurer, her goal and passion touched the Goddess of Love so she gave Roslyn the means of sending her mind or messages back to her past self and greatly increased will power and resistance to will drain and corruption. She uses this to great effect like experiencing impregnation and birth without it actually happening or to learn about the more dangerous beasts who would definitely give her a bad end or corruption. As a Librarian, she has amazing memory and can write on her journal while being fucked at the same time using magic, not to mention she can analyze her subject to learn more about them.

Here is an additional note on the setting
On being fucked too much
Since this is a world where sex is happening all the time, it is inevitable that there will be consequences. All living beings have a resource known as Will which is responsible for clarity of mind and sanity. Normally, all adventurers have lots of Will but demonic monsters and other species have special skills that can drain that very rapidly. One loses Will when they get raped or experience intense pleasure and usually recovers Will by resting or other methods. When one loses all of her Will, she 'falls' in love with the one who did it and becomes obsessed with pleasuring her master. If she manages to not get fucked for a while, she will return to normal, albeit a little traumatized. However, if the victim is continued to get fucked for a long time after she loses all of her Will, then she becomes a Slut, forever lusting to have sex for the rest of her life. However, when demons take one's divine shard they become Bimbos in which in addition to fucking everything, they also drain energy and will power from their victims, empowering them. As a Bimbo becomes stronger, their body becomes more and more corrupted, eventually turning into a tentacle demon and joining the ranks of The Flesh Purgatory (name pending).

Now here is Version 2 of The Couple

Bestiary: The Couple Version 2 Edit: Changed habitat and added potential
"Ahhnn~, I'm being sandwiched by bugs! It feels so good <3!"
Species: Insect
Habitat: Jungle
Potential: DEX: Tier 2
Diet: Fruit, nectar, and sexual fluids
Appearance: Dog sized grasshoppers with powerful, flexible rear legs and two pairs of hooked front legs. Their mouth plates hide feeding tentacles and two venomous stingers; one that weakens the body and the other is an aphrodisiac. In addition, their rear legs have cords on them in which they can play like a violin by rubbing them together. They come in males and females (Husbands and Wives respectfully), the males' dick is like a tentacle with nubs all over and is designed to get into the womb while the females' sex is an ovipositor hidden within a vagina lined with soft nubs. Couples usually lay four to eight hotdog shaped eggs, and the eggs always comes in pairs.

Behavior
These rare but voracious insects are nearly always encountered in a Husband and Wife pair, the ones that aren't paired are always looking for their partner. Couples constantly move to look for more food, whether it is a fruit bearing plant, a plant girl, or an adventurer. When it is time to mate, they pick a location to make their nest and gorge themselves even more for the ordeal ahead. When the young becomes old enough, they immediately leave the nest to find a mate.

Feeding and Combat
When they encounter a willing person to feed on, they inject that person with the aphrodisiac and take turns milking the meal. However, when they encounter a hostile entity, they use their powerful legs and wings to maneuver around and attack the enemy with kicks, tackles, slam and attempt grapple the victim in order to inject the paralyzing venom into them; stronger variants of Couples are faster and have access to sonic attacks.

Mating
When it is time to mate, they seek out a futanari and capture her to bring her back to the nest. If the futanari resists they subdue her first, then whether she is willing or not, they strip her of all equipment and then sandwich her between them and lock their legs together so she can't escape. Once they return to the nest with host in tow, they inject her with the aphrodisiac then position themselves with the Wife on top and the Husband on the bottom and begin fucking the host. The Wife milks her dick so she can use the futa's dick milk as a means of providing nutrients to her eggs while the Husband rapes the host's vagina and penetrates her cervix so he can pump his sperm and other juices into her womb so it can fertilize his mate's eggs. While the Husband is pumping cum into the futanari's womb, the middle portion of his dick is constantly in motion in order to stimulate the host to cum more. Once they finish preparing, the Wife extends her ovipositor and penetrates the host's cervix to lay her eggs into the womb while the Husband pulls out of the vagina and begins raping the host's ass so he can pump nutrients into her. While all of this is happening, the Wife rubs her rear legs with her partner to produce wonderful music that serves to further arouse the futanari. Once the mating is done, they paralyze the host if they need to and then the Wife starts 'kissing' her Husband so she can give nutrients to him so he can keep the host healthy by pounding her ass. The Wife then leaves the nest in order to eat enough food to keep all three of them well fed while the Husband keeps the host in check. Also when the Couple are kissing, the Wife milks the host's dick to make sure that nothing goes to waste. When the host finally gives birth four days later, they paralyze her and drop her off in a random location far away from the nest if she is still hostile or if she is cooperating, they let her stay in order to help raise the young.

And finally here is the short story

Roslyn's encounter with a lovely Couple
Roslyn panted as she wiped the sweat from her neck and breast as she is still not used to the sweltering heat of the Chittering Jungle. It has only been a week since she has departed from the local Amazon village in order to look for the elusive insects. Using her power to avoid the other inhabitants of the jungle, she has been following signs of a nearby Couple but hasn't found them yet. Sitting down on a large tree root, the Librarian takes a short break to rest and to air out her skimpy clothes.

Haaaaah, this heat is unbearable! Judging by how this tree was stripped of its fruit, a pair must be nearby! I have been searching for so long to find them! They are one of the last few monsters I haven't encountered in this jungle! Still...my supplies are almost out, I may have to give up for now and teleport back to the village. complained the girl. As she drank from her bottle and ate her rations, she began to faintly hear loud buzzing and what it sounds like violin music.

Eh?! No way?! Now of all times?! YES! Better make a checkpoint here and lets go!. exclaimed Roslyn, she then concentrated, making a glowing magic circle appear right behind her head, it pulsed for a few seconds and then dissipated, done with the spell, she then stripped all of her clothes off and stored them into her bag and hid that bag in a magic pocket. With everything ready she skipped towards the Couple, humming all the way. Finally, she found the source of the noise, two dog sized grasshoppers colored in striking blues and yellows munching on the local fruits, singing to each other with their legs.

HEEEEY YOU TWO LOOK LIKE YOU WANT CHILDREN! I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT! shouted the nude girl while presenting her sex to them in a lewd pose. Upon hearing the declaration, the Couple stopped eating and looked at the girl and to themselves, they didn't understand her words but they can read her body language and intent. Finally making a decision, they walked towards their future host and then using their rear legs, they stood up and hugged the girl but left her arms free. Grip secured, they took off and carried Roslyn towards their nest. Ohh, this is going to feel sooo good... said Roslyn, her dick becoming slightly erect at the thought of being sandwiched. When they arrived at their home, they positioned themselves and Roslyn so that the Wife is above her and the Husband below her. They lightly jabbed their stingers into her neck in order to inject the aphrodisiac into her, they continued this until Roslyn is practically flooding herself in the sheer need to breed. PLEASE TAKE ME NOW yelled the lewd Librarian.

Sensing that she is ready, the Couple slowly lowered their sex towards her dick and vagina and then suddenly plunged them in. At the sudden pleasure, Roslyn orgasmed, spurting cum and juices into the pair. After getting comfortable, the Couple begin rhythmically fucking her. Ah ah ah...keep going! Eh?! my dick is being kissed? Ah my dick is being milked and kissed at the same time! moaned Roslyn. Indeed, her dick is being kissed by the Wife's hidden ovipositor, caressing and sucking the tip as if to draw out more sperm while the rest of her dick is being stroked and rubbed by the Wife's sex tube. Meanwhile the Husband is pounding Roslyn's vagina, her juices and his precum mingling together and leaking out with each thrust. Unable to hold back due to the sandwich of pleasure, Roslyn came repeatedly, shooting dick milk into the Wife's eggs and squeezing the Husband's dick in order to draw out his cum multiple times. YES YES YES! FUCK ME MORE! HARDER! FASTER! demanded the moaning girl.

Finally, the Husband's thrusts became faster as he is about to shoot out his cum and the Wife increased her milking when she sensed this event. FASTER! FASTER! BOTTOM OUT IN ME AND FILL MY WOMB WITH YOUR SEED! pleaded Roslyn. With one last thrust, the Husband accepted the host's request and penetrated her cervix. He unloaded globs of white cum from his tip into the womb, rapidly filling it, while the rest of his dick thrashed around in orgasmic joy. AHHH! MY WOMB IS FILLING UP, I'M GETTING FILLED UP! screamed Roslyn while shooting her own cum into the Wife, whose ovipositor has engulfed the tip of her dick.

When the orgasms ended, all three of them collapsed in exhaustion. While they gather their strength, the Wife and Husband then rubbed their rear legs together, producing a song of love and joy. Haaah haa, that is wonderful music...kiss me! said Roslyn as she lewdly opened her mouth as to invite sex into her. Sensing the love returned, the Wife kissed Roslyn with her tentacles, lewdly grasping and exploring her mouth as all three rested and made music. Touched by the love given by these creatures, Roslyn kissed back deeper and wrapped her arms around the Wife and intertwined her legs around the Husband.

When they are all ready to continue, the Couple gently pulled their sexes out of Roslyn and relocated them outside her vagina and ass. This time they slowed pushed in until both of them bottomed out and started gently fucking her. Roslyn kept kissing the Wife while trying to push them deeper into her. Finally, the Wife pierced Roslyn's cervix and begins laying eggs into her womb, giving the Librarian a pregnant look while the Husband's dick gently shot out more cum into her ass like a weak water hose.

Haa haa, your children I will gladly receive, lay all of them into me! what Roslyn would had said clearly if her mouth wasn't occupied by the Wife tentacles. When the Wife finished laying her eggs, 12 of them in all, the Couple unhooked their legs and carefully set their guest down on the nest's floor. The Wife and Husband then kissed each other for a few minutes and the Wife then flies out of the nest in order to look for more food. The Husband then mounted Roslyn and started kissing her while pounding her ass.

The cycle of being fucked in the ass and kissing went on for four days, where Roslyn is trapped in a haze of pleasure and orgasms. On the last day, the Librarian felt movement in her womb letting her know that she is about to give birth. AH! Hey your children are coming out! said the girl to the Couple. They then positioned themselves to help her give birth and used their mouth tentacles to widen her vagina. The feeling of giving birth was so pleasurable that Roslyn ejaculated from her dick multiple times. Yeeesss, giving birth feels so good! moaned the girl while pushing the larva out of her womb and stroking her dick. Finally, all 12 larvae are born and Roslyn could only sit there and gently hold them while the Couple feeds them with their tentacles.

They look so wonderful! Can I stay and help raise them? asked the adventurer. Sensing her intent, the Couple agreed to let her stay until they are ready to leave the nest. The only way she can help was to provide sexual fluids to the Couple and their children, meaning she was orgasming multiple times a day. Experiencing such a wonderful event, Roslyn didn't decide to use her power, instead once all the children left 8 days later, she left the Couple and made her way back to the magic pocket and teleported back to the village, whose inhabitants were surprised that she came back after being gone for such a long time. After reassuring them that she was fine, she settled into her room and began to write on her journal about the wonderful Couple she encountered.

So what did you guys think? Any praise or critiques?

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It's looking good so far to me, though those links/attachments for the class names aren't working it seems.

Edit: I can view that class tree now through the imgur link you provided. Not entirely certain what happened with those other ones. Looks quite interesting I think. I have a question about it though. How exactly do you get to say... the Guardian class in the Strength tree? Do you have to take a total of 3 points in Strength, and you just pick it? Or is it a combination of all your stat points together that determines it? Unless you already had this written down and I just overlooked it, which I may have last night when you posted it, because I was quite tired. XD

Also since MasterofSurprise doesn't have enough posts to put in links just yet, I'll do it for him:

Last edited:
OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

After thinking about my setting so far, I figured that the class system and the Will system could use a little more refining plus I came up with a lust and stamina system to go with Will. (Note, I'm not good with gameplay mechanics so the system might change if I decide to make a game out of this setting)

Changes to the Class System and Will and first version of Lust and Stamina
Classes
The class system is now defined by tiers and attributes. There are four tiers but adventurers can only go up to three attributes. First tier is 1 attribute, 2nd is 2 attributes, 3rd is 3 attributes, but the fourth and final tier is special as it represents the absolute pinnacle of that job path and it is very, very hard to reach that tier, like there are only a few people in the world who reached that tier. Also the only opportunity to change attributes is only available at Tier 2 in where as you go back to Tier 1 when you change your attribute/class. When adventurers advance into tier 3, they are locked into that path for the rest of their lives so people who are still looking for their preferred path stay in Tier 2 for a long time. Adventurers also gain increased Will and Stamina in order to survive the ordeals of the world and it also increases exponentially when they advance to a tier and increases normally when they level up.

Here is the revamped class system along with a template for clarity

imgur.com/L1vDOEn

Will
In order to make things clearer, Will has a number system and is now the main stat for everyone, functioning as Health Points for this setting. For example a Recruit has 500 Will, when she gets raped or experiences amazing sex, her Will goes down. In addition to resting and other methods like meditation and potions of clarity, if people are happy or when they finish fucking, they regain some of their Will back that they lost. When Will reaches zero, the victim simply gives up and just enjoy the amazing sex they are receiving (some people turn ahegao when this happens). When someone with zero Will continues to get fucked, their Will value goes into the negatives and when their Will reaches their negative max (-100/100 for example) they permanently turn into Sluts, forever lusting for sex. Bimbos are people who had their Divine Shard taken by a tentacle demon. Assuming they do not become breeding vessels for tentacle demons, Bimbos act like Sluts but they also drain Stamina and greatly increase Lust and become stronger through sex. As Bimbo become stronger, their body and soul becomes corrupted, eventually becoming a tentacle demon and joining the ranks of The Flesh Purgatory. When Will is in the negatives and the victim is in a safe place and resting, it recovers very slowly at first then it exponentially recovers faster and faster until it reaches zero again, then it recovers at normal Will recovery rates.

Note on Roslyn
Roslyn however is a special case, due to the Goddess' blessing, she has around 10,000 Will when she was researching the various creatures, which is around 1/10 value of a tier 4 adventurer and it has grown since then, plus the Will drain she experiences is reduced by 50%. These factors mean she can get fucked for a long time but even then she has to be careful; though if she becomes a Slut or Bimbo, her time spell automatically activates and sends back a warning to her past self.

The reason for this is that most tentacle demons and some monsters have special skills or abilities that drain Will by percentages like drain Will by 75% of its max value or attacks that instantly drain Will to zero. The most powerful monsters even have skills or attacks that must be dodged or be instantly turned into a Slut or Bimbo.

Stamina
Stamina is the stat that helps prevent monsters and bad girls from raping your Will and determines what actions you can do like attacking, running, or using skills. Enemies must drain your stamina through combat or other methods before they can fuck you though some monsters and people have skills that directly bypass your Stamina and just rape you. Stamina recovers much faster than Will but usually has a smaller value than Will (50 Stamina compared to 700 Will) and it cannot go into the negatives. When Stamina reaches zero, the person becomes Fatigued, unable to do anything but slowly recover until after a few seconds, then they recover stamina at the normal rate, usually enemies take this opportunity to subdue the victim and begin fucking them. In regards to magic users, they can spend stamina to store spells in their minds before battle but at the cost of reduced recovery rate until they unloaded all of their spells and they can still cast spells the normal way in combat too. The average magic user has about 3 slots they can store spells in. If the person is being raped, they can use their stamina to try to break free or use a special skill to do that, for example, people who took the INT path usually have a special skill called Mana Shock which causes the raper's body to spasm and become paralyzed for a short moment. Lastly if a victim orgasms for the first time in the rape session, the sexual energies released Energizes the victim, temporarily boosting their maximum stamina and recovery rate. When the Energized buff runs out, the victim becomes Exhausted, which greatly lowers their stamina recovery rate and increases the amount of Will drained during sex.

Lust
Lust is the stat that determines how aroused a person is and when they orgasm in sex. Lust is measured in percentages and caps at 100% except in special circumstances. The higher one's Lust is, the stronger the penalties applied to her Will and Stamina. The penalties are reduced recovery rates and bigger stat drains, and other consequences such as being more willing to accept the foe's request for fucking. When they are not having sex but Lust is at 100%, they stop what they are doing and either look for someone to have sex with or if there is no one around or pass a temptation check, masturbate instead. Lust is increased by witnessing lewd events and actions, by enemy skills, environmental hazards, special events, being fucked, and very slowly naturally. Being fucked is the fastest way to increased Lust, and when Lust reaches 100%, the victim orgasms and their Will is drained. In order to reduce Lust, one must have sex which normally drains Will or masturbate which increases Lust until it reaches 100% and sets it to 0% when they cum at the cost of a small amount of Will.

Note: Status effects that affect the stats and do other things will come later

Note on Monstergirls, I'll be using the ones from Monster Girl Encyclopedia as a base for my monstergirls with the more unique ones getting their own entries. The reason for this is that it serves to help fill out this world of mine and Kenkou Cross's work is awesome and really detailed. In no way in shape or form I intend to pass his works as mine and if someone feels that I'm ripping off his work let me know so I can change my stuff or give credit to him. I just don't to be seen as someone who plagiarizes other people's works.

Bestiary: Alraune (Orchid) Version 2 (Edit 1: Removed hypnotism ability, corrected some errors, and changed the inner petal description, Edit 2: Changed habitat and added potential)
"Come into my palace and make love to me~, I'll drain you of your cum <3!"
Species: Plant
Habitat: Jungle
Potential: INT: Tier 3
Diet: Sunlight, Water, Sexual Fluids and Energy
Appearance: A brightly colored Alraune whose Orchid Flower is tilted to the side (around a 20 degree angle) and has a large spread of inner petals that can shift around to allow the Alraune to fuck in different positions, usually the inner petals are configured into a large throne. The outer petals resemble the petals of a typical Orchid which gave this species their name. They are also huge and sturdy with elaborate decorations covering them, giving the Orchid Alraune the appearance of a queen living in a palace. They can also close together in order to protect the main body and to keep victims from escaping. Below the petal throne is a special petal that is wide and bowl shaped which is best suited for catching any fluids that drip down from above and can tilt back to pour the fluids towards the base of the flower, where they are absorbed. The Alraunes themselves do not have a set body type but they all are futanari with balls and have young adult to mature bodies. They come in all different kinds of body types that anyone can get aroused by. Lastly there are tentacles hidden behind the throne which serves to fight enemies and capture victims. Older Alraunes gain the ability to use magic that induces lust and can shapeshift their bodies to take on arousing forms.

Behavior
These rare and lustful girls are nearly always masturbating or having sex with their sexual moans being heard from far away. Orchids are covered in sexual fluids and nectar most of the time from the constant dick stroking, milking, self fucking and other lewd activities. This doesn't pose a problem for their collection petal catches most of these fluids and pours them back into the base. Older Orchids form a small pseudo kingdom made of subjects who are enthralled with the Orchid and come back to her regularly to have sex with her.

Feeding
Since they are rooted on one place, their sexual moans they produce while fucking or masturbating serve as a siren song to anyone who could hear it, whether it is a Couple, monstergirl, adventurer, or some other beast, they don't care about that for they love all equally. When they sense someone nearby, they turn their flower towards the person and request her to have sex with them while making lewd poses. While they beg the victim for sex, they subtly release pollen action as an aphrodisiac into the air and if they are strong enough, silently cast magic on their target to sway the scales to their side. If their prey resists, they bring out their tentacles to fight them and begin releasing huge amounts of the pollen into the air and use magic if they have it. Regardless of the result, once they have the victim in their grasp, they strip off any unnecessary equipment (usually all of them) and begin to make sweet, tender love to them, determined that they have sex so good, that they want to come back. After the victim has orgasmed multiple times and the Alraune is full, they blow more pollen into their face and release them and their equipment hoping that they come back.

Reproduction
When an Orchid Alraune finds someone that she is compatible with (always a humanoid and a futanari or shemale) and is old enough and ready to have children, she falls in love with that person. Closing her outer petals in to shut the outside world out, she then changes her body into one that her lover likes the most, and if she doesn't have magic, she temporarily gains it just from the sheer love she is feeling for her lover. With her lover in her grasp and heart shaped pupils in her eyes, she begins to lewdly compliment her lover's body while molesting her. Eventually the lover becomes so aroused that she will beg for sex, which the Alraune will comply. Using her pussy or ass to engulf her partner's dick and filling her holes with tentacles, the Alraune then fucks the victim while playing with her breasts and kissing her. This intense sex causes the victim to powerfully ejaculate into the Alraune's womb. This long love session continues on until the Alraune's womb is filled to the brim with her lover's dick milk which guarantees fertilization of her seed. While the seed is being fertilized, the Alraune switches to pounding her lover's vagina or ass while fucking any other orifices with tentacles and massaging her dick and balls. The noble Orchid then fills her lover's ass or womb with her nectar and cum so it can provide nutrients to her seed. Once the lover is filled with her fluids, a special tentacle comes out of the Alraunes vagina which then penetrates the lover's womb or ass to deliver the seed. By the end of the session, both participants are absolutely covered in sex fluids so the Alraune takes her lover to the collection petal and tries to gather all the fluids and clean themselves. The seed won't be ready for planting until about a week after impregnation so until then the Alraune makes constant love to her beloved partner in her Orchid Palace. When the seed is ready, the Alraune then releases her lover so she can find someplace suitible to plant their child. Usually a person who became a lover for an Orchid Alraune lose enough Will that she becomes a Slut and has a desire to return to her partner to stay with her forever.

The Orchid and Her Friend Part 1
Taking place a week after her encounter with the Couple, Roslyn heard about the Orchid Alraune and how dangerous they are from the local Amazons. Curious about them, Roslyn purchased supplies and set off into the Chittering Jungle.

"Are you sure about this Roslyn? I mean you were captured by the Couple right? If fall into an Orchid Alraune's grasp, there is no coming back from this! Please reconsider to bring at least one companion with you." Marie, head of the village guard, said, worried about the Librarian that she made friends with. "Aaahahah you worry so much Marie! Don't fear for my wellbeing! I tangled with stronger monsters and survived to tell the tale! I just messed up on the Couple but I managed to keep my sanity and return to you! This time I promise to be extra careful and I will return as always!" said the Librarian while giving Marie a smile and thumbs up. "Ah, if you say so Roslyn...but seriously be careful, people disappear because of them and the Elder Orchids are never alone." replied Marie while blushing at the same time.

Saying goodbyes to each other, Roslyn set off towards to the deeper sections of the jungle which took a few days of traveling to reach. Upon finding a waterfall, Roslyn made camp on the coast and made a checkpoint to return to in case things go bad. Preparations complete, Roslyn enchanted her ears to hear better and began searching for the elusive Orchid Alraune.

"Oh where are you my pretty flower? What pleasures will you give me?" whispered Roslyn as she made her way through the jungle. Her imagination gave her scenes of intense pleasure and love, causing her dick and nipples to become slightly erect. Finally, the lustful girl began to hear moans echoing throughout the jungle and felt her mind to begin to fall under a spell. Letting the spell take her, she followed the moans for she remembered the stories the villages that she learned, leading her through a winding path through the jungle. Finally, she entered a wide clearing with a huge plant in the middle, as if it knows that she is here, the flower turned to face her, revealing the Orchid Alraune.

The Orchid Alraune is a woman that has the body of a young teenager, she is around 5' 4" tall with light green skin and short hair dyed magenta, her breasts are C cup, her dick is around 5 inches, her balls are around 2 inches and is contained in a trap like sack, in all this Orchid looks like a cute tomboy is what her Analyze skill told Roslyn. "Oh! Someone new is here! Well my name is Daisy and what is yours? You look very beautiful and I would love to see you up close and personal if you know what I mean." teased Daisy as she spread her legs and showed her sex to Roslyn. Chuckling at her teasing, the adventurer replied "Well my name is Roslyn and I'm a Librarian, my goal is to learn about all living creatures on this world but right now I would like to know more about your kind and I know a good way to do that." She then began to strip her clothes off and stored them into her bag. Hiding the bag into a dimensional pocket, she then walked closer to the Alraune and posed lewdly at her. The Alraune looked surprised that this person was so willing to have sex with her, shrugging to herself she then picked Roslyn up with her tentacles and took her into her flower.Well this is something you don't see every day, regardless, I'm going to teach you so much about my kind, even though I'm still young compared to my fellow sisters. said Daisy. "I'm sure that I will learn much from you Daisy, after all this is my best way of studying." replied Roslyn, she then deeply kissed Daisy and took the plant girl's dick with her left hand.

Now it has begun, the Alraune returned the kiss back and then took Roslyn's dick with her right hand and began rubbing the adventurers dick with hers. The two kissed and frotted their dicks together while their other hands began exploring each other's bodies. The sensation brought make them erect and caused their dicks to leak precum which then mixed together and flowed down their penises. The frottage gradually drew both of them close to cumming, when it is too much they broke their kiss and pointed their respective dicks towards each other, stroking as fast as they can. "AAHH!""AAHH!" they shouted as Daisy and Roslyn covered each other with cum.

Breathing deeply at the intense ejaculation, Roslyn made eye contact with Daisy and said "That was an amazing lesson Daisy, but I'm still willing to learn more and you definitely have more to give don't you?". Daisy giggled and told her "Why yes I have more to give, in fact I can teach you for a long, long time." then she set herself upright on her throne and spread her vagina wide open as if she inviting Roslyn to enter. Not wanting to be rude, Roslyn lined up her dick to Daisy's nectar pot and slowly slid into her. The feeling of being penetrated caused Daisy to lactate sweet nectar from her breast, making small rivers of honey flowing down her body. When Roslyn bottomed out into Daisy, she took one of the Alraune's nipples and suckled on it while slowly pistoning in and out of her sex. Gasping at the skill displayed by Roslyn, Daisy couldn't help but moan loudly and beg her to go faster. "Yes! Yes! Pound me harder! But it seems that your other holes are being neglected, that can't happen so I solve this problem now!", then tentacles appeared from behind the throne and entwined themselves around Roslyn's legs and made guests of themselves in her vagina and ass. The penetration surprised Roslyn but the pleasure of her holes being railed drowned her in lust and began pounding Daisy even faster and tried to drink as much as she can from her breast. Now both of them are fucking like beastgirls in rut, trying as hard as they can to thrust into each other. Shortly, they bottomed out in each other and filled each other with love juices.
Both of them collapsed on the throne from cumming too much and just stayed in their positions just to recover. Finally recovered enough energy, Daisy asked "That was amazing Roslyn! You must have a lot of experience in order to make me cum like that!" she then used her tentacles to position herself over the collection bowl and spread her vagina wide open. As Roslyn's dick milk pours out onto the bowl, Daisy couldn't help but notice how sexy Roslyn covered in sex juices is, something began to bloom within her. Becoming erect once again, Daisy asked Now that you filled me up, now it’s my turn don't cha say?", fully rested and wanting more, Roslyn replied "Sure you tomboy, you are free to cum as much as you want in me.", she then got on all fours and presented her ass to Daisy. Needing no more encouragement, Daisy plunged her meat pole deep into Roslyn’s vagina, in addition to that, the plant girl's tentacles grabbed the Librarian's limbs and lifted her up then one started to pound her ass while the others played with her breasts, dick, and balls. Roslyn couldn't help but scream in pleasure, rocking back and forth with Daisy to draw her dick deeper in and frotting her dick with the tentacles. Soon enough, Roslyn orgasmed, shooting cum onto the throne while squeezing Daisy's dick for plant nectar but Daisy wasn't ready yet and continued to fuck Roslyn in a desire to fill her up. The Librarian came a few more times before Daisy's motions became faster and faster as she draws close to Heaven. Finally Daisy bottomed out in her partner and began to unload globs of nectar and cum into her, screaming in pleasure all the time.
Still inside Roslyn, the love in Daisy's heart fully bloomed and told her "Haaah, haaah, you are so amazing Roslyn! I want to fuck you again! Please stay with me forever and bear my children!" then she started pounding her future wife again with her dick and tentacles, sending nectar and love juices out of Roslyn's holes. "No! I'm sorry Daisy but I have people that I care about and I can't stop here now! There are still more I want to learn about!" whimpered the Librarian, too weak to do anything but enjoy the sex.
Don't care! We can learn more about this jungle, surely there are countless things to learn about this place! Stay with me and I'll be your Queen and I promise you that will live a good life!" Daisy replied cheerfully as she continued to relish in the pleasure between them. Roslyn is helpless to do anything but cum repeatedly, covering the throne with her love fluids, as Daisy pounded her sex mercilessly. When Daisy's lust reached her peak, she then bottomed out again and flooded Roslyn with her love.
"You must fill me up Roslyn so we can have wonderful children!" said Daisy as she positioned both of them so she can ride on her lover's dick. Just as she about to take the helpless futanari's dick in, a sound came from outside her sanctuary, it repeated in a certain pattern, one that Daisy recognized. "Eh?! She visits me now of all times?! Sigh, be right back dear! Just let me talk with my friend and we will resume our love! <3", Daisy then bound Roslyn in tentacles so she couldn't escape and then walked towards to the wall and opened them, revealing her friend.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thoughts? Praise? Critiques? Questions? This post took me about 2 days to write but I'm glad that it is done.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I think it looks awesome dude. Great work so far on the system too. :)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Monster girl = best girl :p

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Alright here are the contents of this post: Some notes and changes on Roslyn, Class names are changed yet again, a category for the bestiary is drafted and some notes on named monsters and habitats, a poll is posted, a new monstergirl introduced and the conclusion to The Orchid and her friend.

Notes and changes to Roslyn
First off is the changes made to her Goddess' Blessing in which her Will capacity is reduced to normal adventurer values, not some huge amount but the 50% drain resistance stays, enabling her to orgasm more than the average adventurer.

Notes
  • Her special spell, [Temporal Love Affair], can only activate when she is resting or not experiencing any strenuous activity, so if she becomes a Slut or Bimbo, there must be a break in between the constant fucking in order for the spell to send back a warning.
  • The warning consists of brief flashes of what happened and the knowledge that she had experienced a bad end.
  • Additionally, the timeline in where the spell activates does not end, instead the act of sending the warning back in time creates a new branch where that Roslyn receives knowledge of her failure and thus act accordingly but she doesn't know this until very late in her journey and believes that she is still in the same timeline.
  • In the beginning, Roslyn was very careful in avoiding creatures that will definitely turn her into a Slut or Bimbo, but during her travels she helped out Artificer Galia with a very important task, who then, upon request, crafted a special artifact that has a limited, but potent spirit that is bonded with Roslyn.
  • The artifact, Roslyn's Enforced Break Time, is a tiny marble that is hidden in the base of her skull, where the spirit's only job is to determine whether Roslyn has enough time to send the warning back if she becomes a Slut/Bimbo (usually after a few days), if her life is at risk, or the artifact is discovered; if she doesn't have enough time, the artifact is found, or she is in danger, the spirit casts a powerful [Time Stop] and forces [Temporal Love Affair] to send the message back in time.
  • Her blessing is only known by a few select people: her family, her best friend Vanessa, and the Tier 4 adventurers Artificer Galia, Inquisitor Abigail, and Silencer Hai.
  • Since people don't know that she has knowledge of the future, in a moment of wisdom, Roslyn realized the potential abuse her blessing has, so she told her family and best friend the truth and though some hardships came about because of this, all of them came through and are happy with her.
  • The Tier 4 adventurers know about this since she trusts them to stop her if she becomes corrupted or goes on a rampage.
  • Sometimes she feels guilty when going back in time since some of the monsters she mates with feel genuine love for her for making children with her but she knows that she cannot stay with them for the rest of her life and prays for them to find another partner.
  • She has gotten very good at making up stories in order to explain how she comes back relatively unharmed and sometimes she just finds a weak monster and offers herself to it to make it look more convincing.
  • When she finally finished her Magnum opus, People and Monsters of the World, her work was recognized and subsequently given the title of Maester.
  • She then retired after that and married Vanessa and then made a big family together.

Class system name change
Yet again, I changed some names on the classes since it was bothering me, if you have a better name for a class feel free to pm me and I'll see if I like it.
  • Tier 4 of STR/STR/STR changed from Warden to Champion
  • Tier 4 of STR/STR/DEX changed from Hell Diver to Slayer
  • STR/DEX/STR changed from Berserker to Barbarian
  • Tier 4 of STR/DEX/STR changed from Slayer to Juggernaut
  • STR/DEX/DEX changed from Weapon Master to Myrmydon
  • Tier 4 of STR/DEX/DEX changed from War Master to Warlord
  • Tier 4 of INT/DEX/STR changed from Purifier to Inquisitor
Monster Category First Draft
Here is a list of all the monster types so it can help me come up with new monsters. Monsters can be classified in multiple categories such as Hell Hounds are classified as Beast and Mythic. Some categories have more species than others. Monsters in categories like Mythic and Construct usually belong in another category, (Hell Hounds like before) with a few exceptions (Mythic's Love Kisses). Some categories are mutually exclusive such as Divine and Demon or Construct and Elemental
  • Beast: Warm blooded animals and monstergirls (Wolfgirl, Sealgirl, Catgirl, Minotaur, etc.)
  • Flying: Flying animals and monstergirls (Harpy, Sky Ray, Ambush Hugger, Gliding Milker, etc.)
  • Insect: Bugs and Arachnid (Orchid Mantis, Slaver Ant, Suckle Bee, Bola Arachne, Couple, etc.)
  • Water: Animals and monstergirls that live in water (Clown Mermaid, Barnacle Beast, Venus Clam, Circus Anemone, Fresh Hydra, Unagi Jorou, etc.)
  • Reptile: Cold-blooded animals and monstergirls (Lamia, Rattle Dancer, Froggirl, Chameleon, Velociraptor, etc.)
  • Dragon: Covers all dragons and related species. (Lung, Chromatic Dragon, Draconoid, Wyvern, Kobold, etc.)
  • Plant: Plants and fungi (Orchid Alruane, Lovedew, Heavy Shroom, Cordyjacker, Burgeon Berry, Fruit Dryad, etc.)
  • Spirit: Ethereal beings and Undead (Wet Dreamer, Poltergeist, Lich, Abyssal, Gashadokuro, etc.)
  • Mythic: Supernatural animals and monstergirls (Hakutaku, Basilisk, Tengu, Gnome, Medusa, Love Kisses, Ogre, Blink Dog, etc.)
  • Construct: Artificial beings and beings made from a mix of non-living materials (Golem, Homunculus, Psionic Geode, Iron Maiden, Bondage Grappler, etc)
  • Elemental: Beings of Nature and beings made of one material (Ifrit, Undine, Tar Beast, Silk Ghost, Storm Avatar, etc.)
  • Slime: Gooey beings and their relatives (Dopplegoo, Queen Slime, Gooventurer, Mirror Slime, Suction Blob, etc.)
  • Divine: Gods and their servants and beings who seek to preserve the world (Djinn, Cupid, Throne, Inari, Sol and Luna, etc)
  • Demon: Tentacle monsters who seek to corrupt the world (Pregnant Armor, Succubus, Anal Star, Lust Parasite, Walking Prison, Invisible Flesh, Dominator, etc.)
  • Special: Beings that don't fit in any other category or too many can define them (Mimic, Trap, Mystery Container, Living Armor, etc.)
Note: Monsters listed as examples may or may not be future entries aside from the ones I did already.

On Named Monsters and the Bestiary Habitat Patch
Named Monsters
When a member of a species becomes strong enough, they will acquire an adventurer class and a Title. They act like minibosses and they are usually are leaders or important figures in their local society. The initial strength of the monster determines the tier they promote to, (a kobold can only promote to Tier 1 while a Lich can promote to Tier 3 for example) and their nature determines the attribute they get (Kobold is DEX while Lich is INT so a Lich can become any class that belongs in Tier 3 INT). But when a strong monster becomes named, they must go through the previous tiers first before they reach their limit, (a Lich has to go through Tier 1 and 2 before reaching 3). An example of a named monster is Silent Snowfall Glacia the Assassin Orchid Mantis. She is a blue Orchid Mantis who serves as the hidden hand of the Sanctuary of Ardent Nectar, the largest monster 'kingdom' in her area. She uses her innate ice magic and the Assassin skills that she learned to subdue any threats to her home. Even though she is supposed to be a hidden Assassin, she is very popular within the Sanctuary as she always brings back the threats she subdues (usually adventurers) and then secretly gives them to her fellow members as gifts which is very effective since the threats become part of the Sanctuary and the members get new mates/food sources. But for all her generosity, she doesn't have any sex slaves to play with since she decided that she will save herself for a perfect mate to spend her life with.

Bestiary Habitat Patch
Since I am still coming up with new locations, the Version 2 entries and future ones will have their habitats be general locations like jungle, desert, grassland, etc. The reason for this is that I don't want to restrict them to a single location. However, I will plan to flesh out special locations sometime in the future. After this post I will edit the previous version 2 entries to reflect this. Also in regards with the notes of the named monsters, I will also add a main attribute and highest potential Tier to show their potential paths if they become named.

The Poll
After some thinking, I decided to make futanari the main gender of my setting. There will still be male and female monsters but the majority of species will be hermaphrodites. If people don't like my decision and would like to see more male and female content, please let your opinion known with this poll.

strawpoll.me/10291917

Bestiary: Orchid Mantis
"You really think you can defeat me? Pathetic! Now stay still and take your punishment!"
Credit goes to Kenkou Cross of Monster Girl Encyclopedia for the mantis girl picture and the base personality
Species: Insect, Mythic
Habitat: Jungles
Potential: DEX: Tier 3
Diet: Meat, Sexual Fluids
Appearance: Basically a combination of these two
A flamboyant mantis girl that comes in a variety of colors. Their scales and hair come in blues, reds, yellows, and other colors that indicates their magical affinity. Their human bodies are shaped like an acrobat with lean and toned muscles. Their bodies are also very flexible, allowing the Orchid Mantis to do impossible poses. Their breasts never get bigger than D cup and their dicks and balls average around 8 and 2 inches respectively. A long and flexible tongue is hidden within her mouth, perfect for squeezing out cum and drinking vaginal fluids.

Petal shaped chitin scales cover the sides of her hips, lower legs, crotch, abdomen and forearms. Some of the petals flare out in certain places, in which when the Orchid Mantis contorts into a certain position, they resemble an orchid or flower that is found in their native area (a lot of jungle plants and their flowers are huge so this is a very effective way to blend in). On their heads are a pair of sensitive antenna that are used to sense mana and sexual energy in the air to help them locate targets. Also there are a pair of oval shaped crests located above each side of the forehead that resemble the eyes of a regular mantis.

The Orchid Mantis has blades connected to her wrist, they are very sharp and are covered with special scales that open to reveal the edge. They are positioned with the edge pointed to her arms and can be moved so they act like scythes in combat. Her abdomen is connected to her tail bone and it is where she stores her excess fat. Strangely enough, there is an opening on the end of the abdomen known as the Direct Love, this is the Orchid Mantis' special sex hole. It is very sensitive and causes the Orchid Mantis and her partner to experience intense pleasure when her hole is fucked so it is usually closed unless the Orchid Mantis falls in love in which she then offers her Direct Love to her partner.

The interior of an Orchid Mantis' Direct Love secretes a special chemical that greatly increases her partner's sensitivity, stamina, and cum production, allowing the lover to fill the mantisgirl's abdomen up to the brim. Her abdomen can absorb cum and other sexual fluids and converts it into energy in which the Orchid Mantis uses for more sex with her lover. Her butt is firm and smooth but other than that it is the same as a human. Her breasts and vagina are covered with special chitinous scales that preserve their sensitivity and she can move or lift the scales to reveal them. Lastly her human dick and balls are hidden within a scale covered slit located above her vagina, and they come out when the Orchid Mantis wants them to or aroused and they are covered in lubricating slime for easy penetration.

Behavior
These haughty monstergirls are always looking for prey for food and the thrill of the hunt. They have a well-hidden nest in which they rest up, sleep, and have sex with their sex slaves. All of them have access to magic and their affinity is determined by their scale and hair color not to mention it also affects their personality. They prefer to keep to themselves since they believe most of the other monsters are weak and thus not worth spending time with them so they do not have good social skills but hide the fact behind a facade. When the facade is broken though, they become flustered and try to dissuade those who caused that they are fine or superior and nothing can change that. There are exceptions though, those who partner up with another monster (usually Orchid Alraunes) or joined a local society are better in terms of interacting with other people but the awkwardness is still there even though it is diminished. When they are defeated, they realize that their opponent is someone that is superior to them and thus acknowledge their power. When it is someone they like however, their hearts are set on being loved by them and earning their praise. They become worshipful of their partner and awkwardly shower them with praise and love, hoping that they return her affections. If they are more social, they either capture their beloved and try to make them a part of their group or follow them back to wherever they came from. Whatever happens, Orchid Mantises in love attempt to become the best wife for their partners.

Feeding
When they find prey, they sneak ahead of their path and hide themselves in order to ambush them. If it is an animal like a Couple or a Jungle Boar, they use their blinding speed and blades to decapitate them in a single blow and eat the corpse. If it is a humanoid like a human adventurer or catgirl, they try to subdue them by using their blades, martial arts, and magic. When they subdue their prey, they strip off all of their equipment and then use their feet and hands to molest their victim to get them aroused. Usually Orchid Mantises would play with their victims such as stopping right before they cum and force their victim to call them master and say demeaning things to them. When the mantis is ready to feed, she lifts their legs up and brings their sex towards her mouth and uses her tongue to drink from the victim’s vagina or give a tongue job with the dick pointed to her open mouth then she leaves the victim alone once the feeding is done. If the Orchid Mantis likes the victim, then she will give them the pleasure of being fucked by her dick; after the domination session is done, she will feed on her victim's sex, drinking her own cum and their love juices. Then she ties up the victim and brings them back to her nest to make them her slaves. Mantises that are partners with another monster or member of a society usually bring the victims that she doesn't like to offer them as mates or food sources to her partner or fellow members.

Reproduction
The only why for Orchid Mantises to have children is to mate with their beloved person. When her mate, say a futanari, finally decides to have children with her, she immediately tries to have sex with her lover as soon as possible. Since the Orchid Mantis is deeply in love with her partner, she is willing to do anything that her partner desires from teasing her antennae to relentlessly pounding her sex over and over. But in every session, the mantisgirl always offers her Direct Love to her lover in the beginning as a way to make each time a great time. Since her lover always releases loads of love batter because of this, she doesn't have any reason to refuse and thus always bottoms out in the loving monstergirl's Direct Love. Orchid Mantis by default are not that fertile compared to other monsters and people and thus must have their wombs be filled repeatedly in order to get pregnant. It is the same thing with attempting to impregnate their lovers too. Having sex with a loving Orchid Mantis usually ends with most of the area and themselves covered with sexual fluids thanks to the Orchid Mantis' Direct Love. When they finished fucking, the Orchid Mantis attempts to cuddle up with her partner and say how much she loves her.

Now finally here is the conclusion to The Orchid and Her Friend
The Orchid and her friend Part 2
Last time where we left off, Daisy the Orchid Alruane has fallen in love with Roslyn and filled the Librarian's womb up with her plant seed and nectar twice. On the edge of giving up, Roslyn was unable to resist Daisy as she positioned herself to ride the futanari like a cowgirl but at the last moment, Daisy was interrupted by a series of knocks coming from outside, after binding Roslyn's limbs to prevent escape, Daisy opened her outer petals to meet with her friend.

On opening her flower, Daisy saw a Red Orchid Mantis about as tall as Roslyn and has a body of a mature person with long red hair and D-cup breasts. Recognizing her best friend, Daisy happily greeted her and let her in. "Hotaru! I'm glad to see you! How are you doing and what brings you to my home?" Daisy asked as she hugged Hotaru."Ohohoho, well today I decided to grace you with my presence and make some small talk. But I see you have a guest and she looks very...satisfied. May I know who she is?" replied Hotaru as she hugged Daisy back and looked around."OH! She is my future wife! Her name is Roslyn and she came to me around 3 hours ago and she wanted to have sex with me! I thought it was unusual for a human to be so willing but who I am to complain about? The thing is, she fucks so gooood and her body and voice are so sexy! She is the perfect mate for me! I even emptied my balls into her womb twice and yet I want to pound her more! as Daisy excitedly told her friend."Oho? Congratulations Daisy! I knew that you would find a perfect mate but I never imagined that it was this soon? I mean you barely just reached adulthood." Hotaru said to the Orchid Alruane."Mou! I know that you raised me since I was just a sapling but I'm an adult now! I am wise and knowledgeable enough to know what I am doing! Anyways, want to meet my partner and get to know more about her?" pouted Daisy."Why, how generous of you Daisy, most monsters I know would jealously guard their mates. I am that precious to you is that why you let me see her?" asked the Orchid Mantis. Upon hearing her question, Daisy blushed and replied ""Well of course you are important Hotaru! You are like an older sister and you protected me from harm and taught me all about this jungle! Never mind that I want to introduce Roslyn to you come on!" then she took her friend's hand and pulled her towards Roslyn.

Roslyn's limbs are still bound by the time the pair reached her but she has rested enough to struggle a bit, but she didn't activate [Temporal Love Affair] yet since she hasn't encountered an Orchid Mantis so far and this was a prime opportunity to learn about them. "Uugh, hey Daisy, how are you doing and who is your friend? Could you loosen your vines a little bit? I promise that I won't try to escape." asked Roslyn upon seeing the duo."Oho, asking dear Daisy to loosen the bindings? Do you take us for fools? Maybe you should learn a little more about your place." retorted Hotaru as she rubbed her right foot on Roslyn's still erect dick, causing to leak precum."Ah! I swear I'm telling the truth! I came to the Chittering Jungle to learn what secrets it has but now, I just want to my spend my life with Daisy!" whimpered Roslyn, but Hotaru didn't believe her and instead just pressed and rubbed the futanari's dick harder. Seeing the conflict between the two, Daisy came up with a plan and proposed to Hotaru, "Hey Hotaru, I know that you don't easily trust but Roslyn is a wonderful person! How about we have a meal with her and learn more about her like I originally wanted?", then she used her vines to lift Roslyn's legs up into the air, raising them until Roslyn is sitting upside down and then she spread the lewd Librarian's vagina, letting some sexual juices flow out. In addition to that, the petal throne changed its shape, becoming a platform big enough to comfortably hold all three.

"Ohohoho a meal Daisy? Why thank you! And sorry about my actions earlier, she just blurted out that ridiculous statement I couldn't just help myself. But I will reserve my judgment just for you, my precious flower.", then she got on her knees and pressed herself against Roslyn's back. The Orchid Mantis' long tongue slithered out of her mouth and she used it to taste Roslyn's vagina, satisfied with her inspection, Hotaru then plunged her tongue deep into Roslyn. The sudden intrusion caused the adventurer to gasp out in pleasure, which Daisy took advantage of, shoving her stamen into Roslyn's mouth."Oh I knew that you come around Hotaru! Now, lets enjoy this meal!", then she took Roslyn’s dick into her mouth and began sucking and licking it.

During the meal, only the sucking, licking, and moans are heard as the duo ate Roslyn's sex out while Daisy slowly pistons her dick in and out of her wife's mouth. The meal tasted very excellent to Hotaru so far she enthusiastically dived deeper into Roslyn, exploring every nook and cranny of her vagina and womb to drink in the cocktail of Daisy's and Roslyn's love juices. As Daisy and Hotaru ate, they made eye contact with each other and then held their hands together, syncing their motions one after the other. Roslyn couldn't hold back from the incredible pleasure so she orgasmed multiple times, sending vaginal fluids and cum straight into the duo's mouth. The sensation of the Librarian's mouth also caused Daisy to cum too, flooding her wife's mouth with nectar. This lovely meal was the last straw for Roslyn, the vestiges of her Will drained by them. Happily drinking Daisy's cum, Roslyn relaxed and moved in tandam with the two Orchids, enjoying the sex.

With their bellies full, Daisy and Hotaru released Roslyn from their grips and set her down on her back. "You were right Daisy, she is a keeper. I wish you a happy life with your wife and I'm sorry Roslyn for doubting you, you truly are the perfect wife for my friend." said Hotaru."I knew that you would come around Hotaru! We are going to have so many children together! But first, do you want to have your way with Roslyn before we have our honeymoon Hotaru?" shyly asked Daisy."Eh? Daisy I know that we are best friends but isn't this a little too far for you? No matter, if you want me to fuck your future wife then it is not my problem", asked Hotaru. Setting the issue aside from now, the Orchid Mantis began fingering her slit and forcing them open. Her dick and testicles, covered with lubricating slime, emerged from her slit with the dick being 8 inches long and her cum filled balls being 1.5 inches wide.
TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST
MORE STUFF IN THE NEXT POST

Last edited:
OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Since all of my stuff won't fit in one post here is the second part of the new content.

The Orchid and Her Friend Finale
Moaning in pleasure of her dick coming out, the Orchid Mantis knelt down and spread out Roslyn's legs in preparation for sex. Seeing of what is about to happen, Roslyn begged "Please, fuck me as hard as you can Hotaru, fill me with your seed" and used her hands to life her balls out of the way and spread her vagina wide open.Tut tut you raunchy girl, only Daisy can impregnate you so I'll clean you out once I'm done fucking you" replied Hotaru, with her statement said, she then slowly inserted her slimy dick into Roslyn’s vagina until she bottomed out. Once she is ready, Hotaru slowly pistoned in and out of Roslyn, going faster until they reached a good rhythm. In addition to railing Roslyn's vagina, Hotaru also began stroking the Librarian's dick and squeezing her breasts. The sight of her two beloved people smacking their sex together and mixing their love juices aroused Daisy and caused her to start fondling herself at the display. The great pleasure caused Roslyn to orgasm yet again for an unknown amount, shooting cum on herself and contracting around Hotaru's dick, trying to milk out her cum. But Hotaru persevered and didn't cum inside Roslyn just yet, but continued to pound her love hole, moaning in pleasure. Finally, Hotaru reached the edge of her own orgasm and started fucking Roslyn as hard and fast as she can. Daisy too masturbated faster in conjunction with Hotaru and all of them came at the same time when they couldn't hold back. Roslyn writhed as Hotaru's dick milk filled her up and her dick shot her cum into the air."AAHH""AAHH""AAHH" screamed all three of them in orgasmic bliss.

With all of them breathing hard due to the afterglow, Hotaru spread Roslyn's legs out and brought her face close to her sex."Like I told you earlier, it is time for a vaginal tongue bath! <3" said Hotaru right before plunging her tongue into Roslyn again. Roslyn couldn't help but moan as her guest returned yet again to clean out her vagina. Done with the cleaning, Hotaru turned to Daisy and asked her a question. "Hey Daisy what is up with you? Normally you keep your meals to yourself and you rarely share so cough it up." calmly said Hotaru toward Daisy. At the question, Daisy began fidgeting and looked away but she then gathered her courage and looked at her best friend right in the eyes.

"Well the thing is Hotaru is that...I LOVE YOU TOO! I mean you were with me for all of my life and taught me many things. If you didn't find me on that fateful day, I don't know what would happen to be but I'm sure I wouldn't be happy without you Hotaru! So please, will you also impregnate me my best friend?" requested Daisy. Surprised at the revelation, Hotaru the Orchid Mantis became flustered for Daisy declaration of love broke through her facade. "Y-y-you l-l-love me Daisy?! W-w-well I don't know what to say! T-t-this is too sudden, I-I-I mean, I wouldn't mind h-h-having children with you! Eeep! I can't b-b-believe I said that!" Hotaru said as she covered her red face and shook her head around. But as she thought about it, the Orchid Mantis calmed down and gave Daisy a warm smile. "You know Daisy, you were always cheerful and optimistic and I really enjoyed our time together. You were like a warm sun in my life and I couldn't imagine my life without you too Daisy. So yes, lets have a family together along with Roslyn!" said Hotaru as she held Daisy's hand. Having her affections returned, Daisy yelped in joy and kissed Hotaru deeply, she then turned to Roslyn to tell her get ready for baby making but stopped at the sight of the Librarian. When Hotaru looked at Roslyn too wondering why Daisy stopped her question, she understood too. The future Maester is lying limp on the petal floor, covered in all kinds of sexual juices from all three of them and a tiny river of vaginal fluids flowing out of her and her dick weakly twitching, it seems that she can't do much right now but rest. "Haaah haaah, I'm okay you two so don't worry. I'm just resting from all the amazing sex I had" said Roslyn to her future partners while raising her right arm and giving a thumbs up. The Orchid pair looked to each other and chuckled to themselves. "Ehehehe, I kind of forgot about her, with all the drama and all.""So that’s why she is acting like a sex toy in the background, I thought she was a meek person not exhausted.""Oh! I'll feed her some of my nectar to get her up and going.", Daisy then pressed her boobs at Roslyn's mouth, "Here, drink so you get your energy back."

"Thank you Daisy" and Roslyn said no more, suckling on the Alraune's nipples and drinking her sweet nectar. The erotic milking aroused all three, their dicks erect and ready for fucking. With her energy back, Roslyn stood up and casted a spell to clean herself of sexual fluids."Aahh much better! Now who will be the first the impregnate you Daisy?" asked Roslyn. "Hmmm I don't know for you two are equally beautiful. ...OH! I know! How about you both impregnate me at the same time! I'm definitely big enough to hold both of your dicks!" replied Daisy. "That is genius Daisy! Good thing that you thought about that. Now I get to be on top since I know her longer than you Roslyn." said Hotaru. With no objects to her proposal, Roslyn and Hotaru positioned themselves so they can insert their dick at the same time.

Excited for to be able to start a family, Daisy faced Hotaru and slowly lowly herself onto their dicks. It took some wiggling and stretching but Daisy managed to get Hotaru and Roslyn inside her. "Now both of you, give me a family!", needing no other encouragement, the adventurer and the Orchid Mantis began sliding in and out of the Orchid Alraune, taking turns to plunge into her. The pleasure of dicks rubbing against each other and exploring her vagina drew sexual moans from all of them. Minds melting from sheer sex, Hotaru and Roslyn fucked Daisy faster and faster until it’s all just a blur of moans and sexual fluids. They both entered her womb at the same time and proceeded to fill Daisy's womb. The feeling of being filled caused Daisy to cover herself with cum and nectar from her dick and breasts. "Yes! Yes! Again! Let us fill you up until you can't hold anymore Daisy!" shouted Roslyn, for the double dicking finally pushed her past the point of no return, turning her into a Slut. Even though Daisy and Hotaru knew that Roslyn became a Slut as soon as she shouted, they didn't care about that, so all of them resumed fucking. All of them orgasmed multiple times in their mating, filling Daisy up and even when Daisy couldn't hold anymore and started leaking cum, they still fucked until the sun set and the moon rose into the sky. When it is all done, all three collapsed onto their back and just laid there. All three was covered in cum and sexual fluids but Daisy looked like that she was about to give birth, her lovers' cum slowly flowing out her vagina like a small river of life.
A Happy Family End

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, Roslyn's [Temporal Love Affair] has activated. A tiny magic circle briefly formed on her forehead, the spell then sent a warning back to her past self and disappearing when it is done, making this timeline moot for her goal of writing an encyclopedia. The duo didn't not notice the spell and then cuddled up with Roslyn, whispering loving words and noises to each other. In another timeline, Roslyn received the warning back at the camp and then took her time reviewing on what happened. "Ah, so that is what happened to me eh? Daisy, Hotaru, I'm sure that you two will find love in each other and have a big family. I wish that I can join you two but I cannot stop just yet, my dream is still unfulfilled and I have precious people back home so good bye." sadly said Roslyn to the air. The Librarian then packed up her belongings and then casted a teleportation spell back to the village, where she should write in her journal about these two wonderful monstergirls.
The End (for real this time)

Now since there wasn't any submissive Orchid Mantis wife content in the first short story, have a bonus short story featuring just that.

The Knight and Her Orchid Princess
Around 3 years ago, there was a knight named Kalea. Kalea is 6' 1" tall with an hourglass figure, pale and smooth skin, shoulder length azure hair, E-cup breasts, a 10-inch-long dick with 2-inch-wide balls, and a supple and healthy ass with a puckered anus and a moist vagina. Kalea was a strong knight, taking on difficult missions and completing them herself. She would only interact with people if needed to and spends her money on acquiring stronger equipment. She was given the title of Glacial Knight for nothing could stand in her way and her cold personality drove people away. One day, Kalea undertook a mission located in a nearby jungle. It was a mission to exterminate a Slaver Ant nest that appeared recently. Normally it takes multiple groups of adventurers to destroy a nest, even though it just emerged, but Kalea knew that she could handle it. After destroying the nest, the knight began to walk back to town with the queen's head in tow as proof. However, she encountered an elite Slaver Ant patrol that was just returning to the nest, ignorant of its destruction. They had a captive with them, a Brown Orchid Mantis, who was unconscious and bound tightly in hardened spit. The monstergirl is around 5' 8" with a lithe body, long brown hair tired in a ponytail, light brown skin, C-cup breasts, a small ass with a clean anus and a tight vagina, and even though it is hidden, her dick is 8 inches long and her balls are 1 inch wide.

Upon seeing Kalea holding their beloved Queen's head, they flew into rage, dropped their captive, and attacked Kalea, which they were no match to. Wiping her blade of their blood, Kalea gave the Orchid Mantis a cursory glance, on a whim, she hefted the mantis onto her shoulder and brought her back to town. Kalea had the mantis cared for and greeted her when the monstergirl woke up. Alarmed that she was in an unfamiliar place, the Orchid Mantis lashed out with her blades at the nearest thing, which as Kalea, but the Knight anticipated this and intercepted her blades with her sword. "Why did you save me?" asked the mantis. "I just felt like it. What is your name mantis?" bluntly said Kalea."Hmph, its Halina and I wouldn't have been captured if that group wasn't waiting in the trees, I could easily slaughter entire armies those ants can throw!" said Halina. "Is that so? Well seeing that you are well and healthy, you can leave now and go do your own thing." then she left the hospital and walked towards to the guild for the next mission.

Shocked at being dismissed so easily, Halina dressed herself up for modesty and went after Kalea. "Wait up you stupid knight! How dare you dismiss me like I am some weakling! I demand that you fight me so I can show you my superiority!" shouted Halina. "Okay, this will only take a few seconds." said Kalea. It really did take a few seconds for the duel to end, the Earth aligned Orchid Mantis was utterly outclassed. Though Halina liked how the frosty knight looked, she couldn't handle being thought as weak, but now? Upon seeing her power, Halina fell in love with Kalea and became determined to catch up to her.

When the duel ended, Halina proposed to the strong adventurer that she will marry her but the knight refused, stating that she will get in the way, and left town for the next mission. Of course Halina wasn't the type to easily give up and chased after Kalea. Due to the nature of the missions Kalea usually takes, the mantisgirl often found herself in danger and had to be rescued again a few times. But the Orchid Mantis got stronger and stronger and the gap between them grew smaller. Not to mention Halina interacted with Kalea a lot more than other people. Halina got so strong that she promoted to Shinobi and given the title of Stonecarver. Eventually the monstergirl thawed the knight's frozen heart and the knight finally returned her affections. When they finally became a couple, they both retired and lived in a home together in a village that accepts monstergirl partners. A few months have passed and Kalea has a surprise waiting for her wife.

"Dear! I'm home! We had a good harvest today!" sang Halina as she sets a basket of oranges down onto the table. Seeing that her lover isn't anyway nearby, the Orchid Mantis saw a trail of petals leading up to their bedroom. When Halina opened the door to their bedroom, she saw Kalea wearing light blue lingerie and sitting on their bed with various items on the left side table. "Hello Halina, I have been thinking about our relationship and I believe it is time that we start a family, I bought your favorite Suckle Bee honey and some special potions that will definitely get you pregnant. So what do you say?" smiled Kalea. Touched deeply by the declaration, the Orchid Mantis teared up a little bit before giving her answer.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes darling! I have been waiting for this moment for such a long time! Well, what are we waiting for?" cried Halina before she took off her clothes and joined Kalea on the bed. Kissing her lover, the retired knight gave the Orchid Mantis a glowing pink potion and grabbed a white one for herself."Here, drink this, Alchemist Banu said that these will greatly increase our chance for pregnancy and it takes a few minutes to kick in. So why don't I treat myself to an appetizer first while we wait?" asked Kalea then she emptied her potion. Halina giggled and drank her potion too, once she is done, she set the empty bottle aside and grabbed the jar of honey, eating some with her fingers. "Well? Go ahead, you know that we both like this." asked Halina. With her prompt, Kalea took her lingerie off and positioned her head near Halina's crotch, there is where she began licking her dick slit, forcing it open with her tongue and exploring inside.

Moaning, Halina's dick and balls slid out of the slit, covered in her slime, in which then the knight sucked on, licking off the slime to drink. Precum began leaking out of Halina's tip and Kalea slurped that up too and when the slime is done, she gestured Halina to pour some honey on her dick. This time with her dick covered in honey, the loving knight gave the Orchid Mantis a blowjob to eat up the honey. The intense stimulation and love broke through Halina's will to hold back and blew a load into her lover's mouth, which she gulped up enthusiastically. "Fwah! I always loved that Halina. Now I heard that your kind has a special hole for this moment, care to show me that?" asked Kalea as she licked her lips. Dick twitching for more, Halina brought her abdomen up between her legs and opened up her Direct Love, spreading out the entrance with her fingers, showing her special hole to her beloved. "Ah...this is the hold they talk about Kalea, its known as my Direct Love. I been told by my mother that if you stick your dick in it dear, both of us with experience pleasure unlike any other experience. So, you want to try my lovely Kalea <3?" Giving her loving smile, "Of course dear, now get ready," she then positioned her dick at Halina's Direct Love and slowly inserted into it. As soon the tip went in, both of them gasped as a lightning bolt of sex went through them. Breathing heavily and not trying to cum too early, Halina slowly slid her dick deeper and deeper into her wife's abdomen, moaning at every twitch it makes.

Finally, the strong knight manages to bottom out in Halina's Direct Love and they stayed in that position for a few minutes, basking in the sensation. Kalea tried to pull out her dick, but the texture inside was too much and she cummed, releasing jets of sperm deep within. The sudden flood also caused the Orchid Mantis to orgasm, screaming as her Direct Love milking her lover's dick and her own shooting cum into the air, where they landed on both of them. The pleasure was too much for both of them so Kalea stopped caring and began thrusting in and out of Halina's special hole as hard as she can. Going at each other like they are in a rut, Kalea came repeatedly into the Orchid Mantis, filling her abdomen up like a balloon while the monstergirl herself is covering herself with her own cum from the constant orgasms. It was when Halina's abdomen got filled to the capacity and started leaking cum that Kalea pulled her dick out while still shooting dick milk.

Taking deep breaths, Kalea said "Oh wow, I never felt such a thing before Halina! Even when we fucked each other in different positions before! Oh gods, I can feel my balls filling up again! I want to cum in you again Halina!". Hearing her lover's lust, her abdomen grumbled and began glowing, converting the cum into sexual energy and stamina which energized Halina."Yes Kalea! I want you inside me again! Take me now and make me pregnant!" while spreading her legs at Kalea, scales parting to reveal her vagina and breasts. With a roar of love, the knight grabbed the Orchid Mantis and began pounding her vagina like she was some beast in heat. Halina could barely hold onto her lover so she wrapped her legs around the knight and pulled her closer so her dick can go deeper.

Sexual moans and love juices filled the air as Kalea used all of her energy in the act of making children. She cummed and cummed without end into the brown mantisgirl's womb. Even when Halina's womb is full and her dick milk starts spilling out, Kalea still pisitoned in and out of the monstergirl's vagina, trying to shoot more cum inside her wife. After 2 hours of savage love making, the couple was done and the knight collapsed right next to her pregnant wife. The bedroom is painted white with cum, most of it coming from Halina's twitching dick which shot out white strands everywhere each time the Orchid Mantis orgasmed.

Laying on their bed and resting up, the couple entwined their hands together and basked in the afterglow. "Looks like we have to hire one of those catgirl maids to clean this up huh? But it was worth it right Halina?", "Yeah I don't envy the person who has to clean this up. Hey...what should we name our child dear?","Hrmm...since our names rhyme together, how about Irena and Irelia if they are twins?,"Those names sound good dear, and we have to come up with more since I'm pretty sure you gave me enough for an entire litter. *giggle*, I love you Kalea.", "And I love you too Halina.". Then they both kissed and went to sleep, exhaustion taking them to dreamland.
THE END

OMAKE
The day after, the couple cleaned themselves up and Kalea went to the local cleaning service to hire a member. She came back with a cute, ginger catgirl wearing a purple maid dress and holding cleaning supplies. "Nyaa! Cat's Paw Cleaning Service is here! We clean up the aftermath of love for a low, low price! Now what do you need to be cleaned up? It’s something big isn't it nyaa? I can smell it from by being in the doorway nyaa! The knight then led the maid up to their bedroom, who nearly fainted at the sight of the 'painted' room. NYAAAA! THIS IS TOO MUCH NYAA! WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT NYAA! I MEAN, CONGRATULATIONS BUT STILL! I NEED TO GET SOME REINFORCEMENTS NYAA AND I'M CHARGING EXTRA NYAA! GODS HOW IS THE CEILING STILL DRIPPING NYAA!". The maid then ran back to her company and returned with extra catgirls wielding heavy duty cleaning supplies. The couple had to pay a large sum but they believed that it was worth it. And from there, Kalea and Halina spent the rest of their lives happily with their many children.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Looks nice to me. Not sure what more to comment on til I can see it all together in action I guess? But as a fan of futa, corruption and transformation, seeing all this is always nice.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Very interesting so far. Will PCs be all human or will mamono species be permitted as well? What kind of dice are you using or gameplay system? If you would like I could try to get another copy of rpgmaker and spruce up the map. I can't really think of much more to add than that, but it looks and sounds interesting enough so far.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I like all what you have here, mostly the focus on each idea than you have of the creatures. Of course im more a fan of tentacle creatures, so all that about Bimbo tentacle lord call my attention, but futa is not bad.

It could take me a while to read all of this, but mostly all looks to be going great. Meanwhile, can i ask if you have in mind add pregnancy or egg laying... as also negative stats for these ones? :3

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Very interesting so far. Will PCs be all human or will mamono species be permitted as well? What kind of dice are you using or gameplay system? If you would like I could try to get another copy of rpgmaker and spruce up the map. I can't really think of much more to add than that, but it looks and sounds interesting enough so far.
Well I plan to use d20 for the system, and the races the PCs can be: Human, Elf (changed my mind on the Orc/Elf hybrids sorry, but the elves inherited something from the orcs, the details are vague right now so I will work on it in the future), and monstergirls. Keep in mind that most monstergirl adventurers comes from the Beast Nation with few others coming from Ocean and Spirit.

However, this is all in the future and might change overtime, my goals are: 1st flesh out the world and its lore, 2nd create a rp system for my world. As for the map, I might make a different one, the one I made I feel is basic since there are only one example for each biome which I feel is unrealistic. Plus, I'm still coming up with unique locations so I don't want to change the map every time.

I like all what you have here, mostly the focus on each idea than you have of the creatures. Of course im more a fan of tentacle creatures, so all that about Bimbo tentacle lord call my attention, but futa is not bad.

It could take me a while to read all of this, but mostly all looks to be going great. Meanwhile, can i ask if you have in mind add pregnancy or egg laying... as also negative stats for these ones? :3
The master of the demon tentacle monsters, the Goddess of Lust (really need to come up with names for my deities >_>; ) is actually quite sane and intelligent. If she wasn't she wouldn't be able to make herself untouchable from the other deities (who are hostile to her for stealing their divine shards from their mortals) and won't be able to fully enjoy the pleasure her servants give her.

As for pregnancy and egg laying, there is already an example in the Couple entry, but I plan to make them as negative status effects.

Tentative upcoming content: a new monster category; escape mechanics; a poll for the name of the setting; a description on Vanessa, Roslyn's best friend and occasional short story guest; Version 2 of Venus Clam; and a new entry.

Thank you all for reading my work so far! I'll try to post new content at least within 2 weeks barring real life.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

In this post: a new monster category; the names of unique locations so far; escape mechanics; a poll on the setting name and the planet's name; descriptions on Roslyn's occasional companions: her best friend Vanessa who is an Arcane Warrior and the Merchant Krystal; Version 2 of Venus Clam; and a new entry for the bestiary. Feedback is encouraged and feel free to ask any questions about the setting.

Also as of this post, the poll of gender content is now closed and the majority has decided that they want mainly futanari so I will keep doing what I like

Another thing, I decided that if you guys want to, you can suggest in the thread or PMs, the category the next entry will be. Say that someone wants the next monster(girl) to be in the Dragon category so I will try to come up with a Dragon monster or write out the ones I drafted already. If nobody suggests anything, I will just continue to make any entry I want.

Small Change on Class: Battle Caster changed to Battle Mage and War Mage changed to Invoker

New category: Outsider and list of unique locations so far
Outsider: Beings from outer space and other realties, their motives familiar or unknown (Comet Cap, Nova Breeder, Gate Goo, Illithid, Shoggoth, Coloured Daisy, etc.)

Here is a list of unique locations I came up so far, new ones will be created when my muse feels like it. Suggestions for new locations are welcome
  • Chittering Jungle
  • The Slime's Sponge
  • Coral Plateau
  • Spore Labyrinth
  • Arboreal Sanctuary
  • Flesh Purgatory
  • Primal Forest
  • Astral Valley
  • Ectoplasmic Wetlands
  • Ethereal Mountain
  • Heaven's Peak
  • Fangs of the Sky
  • Titanic Hoard
  • Charged Wastelands
  • Silky Dunes
  • Aurora Glacier
  • Monster's Dream Room

Note on Hazardous Environments: On places where people can't normally trend like underwater or volcanic wastelands, adventurers can get a special blessing by offering gifts to or paying a goddess's servant that allows them to survive in that environment (breathing underwater, heat resistance, etc.) but the blessing only lasts for 1 month so they have to renew the blessing when it runs out.

Escape Mechanics Version 1
When a PC is grappled and is being raped, they can spend stamina to try to escape. In order to escape grapples, the PC has to add up points towards a set amount and each enemy has a different escape limit. For example, a Kobold has a grapple limit of 10, so the PC must gather 10 points to escape while a Bondage Grappler has a limit of 250.

The system works by having the PC spend a set amount of stamina (a knight spends 30 stamina points to try to escape) and then they roll a d20, the result they get determines their progress towards escaping. I.E. the knight rolls a 15 so 75% of their spent stamina goes to their progress. The thresholds for results are: 1 (critical failure), 2-5 (25%), 6-10 (50%), 11-15 (75%), 16-19 (100%), 20 (critical success). Critical successes double the points spent while failures only add 1 no matter the modifiers.

The factors that affect escape mechanics are: Lust, status effects, number of monsters grappling the PC, the presence of the PC's companions, environment, skills, passives, and equipment. They range from reducing points added, reversing progress (can't go below zero though), increasing points added, increasing or decreasing number of attempts (can go down to zero, making it impossible to try to escape), inflicting status effects on the raper or victim, and other things.

As stated before in the stamina system, PCs can use a special skill to instantly break free, but only Tier 3 adventurers can learn those skills and using them usually has a high cost associated with them such as a big drain on Will, immediately Exhausting the PC, raising Lust, or inflicting status effect on themselves, but they also disable the raper for a long time making it so that using the instant escape is worth it.

Polls
I'm having trouble on coming up with a name for my setting and the planet so I decided to let you guys choose for me with these polls. The two polls will be closed on June 1st, 2016 so make sure that you vote!

Setting

World

Vanessa Maheras: Arcane Warrior and Roslyn's best friend
Class: Arcane Warrior
Behavior: Boisterous, Playful, Friendly
Goal: To become a Tier 4 adventurer
A 6' 3" tall shemale with short, brown hair, peach colored skin, and warm brown eyes. Her breasts are F-cup and have short, thick nipples excellent for sucking. Her dick is 9 inches long and her balls are 2.5 inches wide and can produce a lot of cum for impregnation. Her firm, bubbly ass contains a puckered anus that can easily take a dick or two.

History: Vanessa Maheras was a girl that always wanted to be popular. As a child, she saw how everyone cheered for famous adventurers like Savior Tristina whenever they passed through her hometown. It was these sights that she wanted to be someone like that. So she joined the local militia when she was old enough and trained every day. She eventually got strong enough to promote to Tier 2 where she then left the town guard and set off on her own adventures. She chose the path of Arcane Warrior because she thought that they were cool when she saw one in action.

Her relation with Roslyn is that they were childhood friends, the curious Librarian would take her on adventurers around the local area when they were young. Since Vanessa initially joined the militia, she couldn't go with Roslyn when she left for her journey but she knew that Roslyn could take care of herself. Every 3 months, the two and Krystal would meet up at the guild at the capital and share their experiences, not to mention they regularly send mail to each other. When Roslyn told Vanessa about her secret blessing, the Arcane Warrior became jealous of her and this soured their relationship. But after some drama and discussion, she forgave Roslyn and became even more determined to make a name of herself with her own effort.

Krystal Lindstrom: Aspiring Merchant and Associate of Roslyn and Vanessa
Class: Merchant
Behavior: Greedy, Enthusiastic, Motherly
Goal: To become wealthy
A 5' 9" tall futanari with brown skin, long green hair, and teal eyes. Her breasts are E-cup and have flat nipples that perk up when aroused. Her dick is 6 inches long and her balls are 3 inches wide and releases a river of cum whenever she orgasms. Her tight, unexperienced vagina is hidden by her balls and her butt is healthy and hides a tight anus that hasn't seen much action.

History: Krystal is someone who wants to become rich and live an easy life. Losing her parents to demons when she was a baby, Krystal grew up in one of the local orphanages in the capital. As a child, the merchant learned how to bargain hard and fast for limited commodities, usually overwhelming her customers with her personality. While she grew up, she goes to a location that gives a good view of the upper class section of the capital. This view is what pushed her to becoming a merchant, since she believes that it is the fastest way to live an opulent life.

She first met Roslyn when the Librarian was shopping around for supplies. Seeing an opportunity, the merchant offered Roslyn a discount on traveling supplies and the like. Since then, Roslyn became a repeat customer, preferring to buy from Krystal. Eventually, Krystal got to know about Roslyn's friend Vanessa and her goal. She realized that the pair will someday be recorded in history so she struck a deal with them that she will be their main provider, figuring that being friends with them will get her rich. Initially, her friendship with them was forced, Krystal gradually warmed up to them and the bond became a real thing. Though she has some suspicions and theories on how Roslyn seems to come back safely every time, she doesn't pursue it, figuring that it is her secret to tell.

Bestiary: Venus Clam Version 2
"Stop struggling! I need your love batter for babies!"
Species: Water, Mythic
Habitat: Coral Reefs
Potential: Special (Determined by class and Tier of Pearl)
Diet: Plankton, Sexual Fluids
Appearance: A giant mollusk resembling a Giant Clam from Earth. Venus Clams usually range from horse sized (young) to passenger car sized (adult). The shell of a Venus Clam is made of extremely hard layers of minerals and metals. It also has special magical properties making it so that most magical attacks bounce right off. Inside the Venus Clam is a chamber made of flesh with retractable tentacles lining the walls. These numerous tentacles function as body parts for the clam: feeding, waste disposal, pleasure, combat, capture, and Pearl conversion. Their mouths are always slightly open to let the feeding tentacles out so their outer lips can change their texture and color to better blend in. Additionally, the Venus Clam has a large tongue tentacle that is mainly used to capture and restrain victims. Located in the rear end of the chamber, the tongue of an adult can comfortably hold up to 10 individuals since the tongue itself is lined with smaller tentacles. At the base of the tongue is a gland containing a special mucus that serves as an aphrodisiac, cum production enhancer, and the main method of Pearl conversion. Lastly, the tongue is also where the Venus Clams converts its mates into Pearls.

Behavior
These clams are usually disguised as coral and rock formations in their habitat, passively filtering water for plankton through specialized tentacles that look like tube shaped sponges or coral formations. All Venus Clams have the ability to use earth magic. They use their magic to manipulate rock for locomotion, to wrap their environment around them, and for combat. If the clam has been revealed, either from searching or combat, they try to drive away whoever discovered them and then move to a new location to hide.

Feeding
When a Venus Clam sense nearby victims through their sensing tentacles, they determine whether it is worth spending the energy to try to capture them. If they believe they can capture them, they tense up, slightly shifting their bodies in preparation for ambush. When their prey is in range, their mouths open wide and shoot out their lightning quick tentacles in an attempt to grab their victims before they can react. If the prey managed to dodge the Venus Clam's ambush, then the giant clam eithers try to drive them away and relocate or subdue and capture them. Once they have food in their grasp, they retract all of their tentacles and shut their shells together. Inside the chamber the victims are stripped of their possessions and then are affixed to the tongue where the smaller tentacles inject the special mucus in their mouth, vagina, and anus. Then the Venus Clam uses its tentacles to drain its victims of cum, milk, and sexual fluids. The Venus Clam will continually pleasure its victims until they are too exhausted to stay awake or become unconscious then it spits them out and sends them drifting away. When the victims are out of sight, the Venus Clam will then relocate to another position to ambush more victims later.

Reproduction
Very rarely will a Venus Clam will capture someone that is compatible with them. Once such a person is in their grasp, they keep her bound instead of spitting her out after feeding and also spit out any other victims. Then they relocate and let its mate rest and gather her strength. Moving the mate to the tip of the tongue when she is ready, the Venus Clam shuts it shell very tight and begins covering her entire body with the mucus while making sure that she can breathe. Also it uses its tentacles to pleasure the victim, injecting more mucus into her every time the mate orgasms. The conversion takes a week to finish, the mate experiencing endless pleasure during the process and turning into a futanari is she is not one. Near the end of the week, a cocoon of mucus forms around the mate, starting the final transformation. When it is done, a Pearl emerges from the chrysalis and begins her new life.

The Pearl
The Pearl is how the Venus Clam reproduces for it mates with other creatures and people and lays the eggs of the future generation. Her appearance is of the person before the conversion but their finger nails, toe nails, and hair gain a pearl like shine and they become colored in the usual pearl colors, though other colors exist. If the Pearl was an adventurer, she promotes up a Tier so a Tier 3 adventurer will become a Tier 4 Pearl of the same class not to mention all classes gain access to Lust Magic.

When the Venus Clam makes the Pearl, the Pearl fuses to the tongue and both of their minds fuse together, giving birth to a new one. Their main goal in life is to make children though some have secondary goals such as creating a kingdom or turning their lover into a Pearl. The Pearl has the same diet and uses the same methods of the Venus Clam. However, the Pearl now additionally mates with strong adventurers and monstergirls, using its magic to give them a dick if needed. When Pearl lays eggs, she keeps them in a special nursery tucked in the rear of the chamber. When they hatch, she feeds them with sexual fluids and mucus from the tentacles and her dick until they are strong and big enough to use Earth magic to hide themselves, then they are released.

The semen of a Pearl serve as a potent alchemical reagent used in high level creations and potions so bounties with high rewards asking for their fluids are often posted. These missions are rarely taken due the rarity of Pearls and the Pearls themselves are either smart enough to make themselves untouchable or get recruited into a local monster society for the same reasons. A good way of acquiring a Pearl's sexual fluids is to be strong and offer to mate with her.

There is an exceptionally rare event in which a Pearl finds someone that is compatible with her. When this happens, the Pearl will turn her mate into another Pearl using the same conversion process except the new one won't fuse to the tongue. When the new Pearl emerges, the main one proceeds to take her mate's dick into her vagina and fucks the new Pearl until her womb is full. After gestation, the main Pearl will then give birth to a special Venus Clam that is compatible with her mate, then they raise the clam together until it is big enough for the second Pearl to comfortably fit in. The new Pearl and Venus Clam then have a ritual where they have sex and fuse together. The second Pearl will usually stay nearby to her lover, far enough to get their own mates and yet close enough to comfortably communicate. Occasionally they meet up and have sex with each other.

Bestiary: Wet Dreamer
"Please stay with me! I'll give you good dreams~!"
Species: Spirit
Habitat: Sleeping Furniture (Beds, Sleeping Bags, Futons, etc.)
Potential: DEX: Tier 1
Diet: Sexual Energy
Appearance: The ethereal version of a dead person, monstergirl, or a spirit child. They usually look meek or someone who has been ill for a long time and confined in their beds. They can also shape the fabric and stuffing of their furniture to make a doll like avatar. Stronger ones look healthier and can actually interact with the real world without making an avatar or project their appearance when they were alive over the doll.

Behavior
These shy spirits come from people who died from sickness or were weak and confined to their beds. When such a person dies and have attachments to the living world such as wanting to experience the world, a Wet Dreamer is 'born'. Weak in life and weak in unlife, they first possess the very bed they died on. Most Wet Dreamers hibernate to conserve energy, only becoming active when someone sleeps or has sex on their bed. In order to attract prey, their beds emit an aura that induces sleepiness to encourage them to rest. If they have the energy and feel like they are not getting enough, they detach a small portion of their home, usually a piece of fabric, and possess that piece to move to another bed to possess, usually one that a lot of people sleep in. The more sexual energy they consume, the healthier and stronger they get. Plus, they can use the energy they gained to stay awake longer and interact with the world.

Wet Dreamers are found in abandoned dwellings but they usually move to places like Inns and Hotels, their small energy signatures making them hard to detect. Sometimes, the spirit makes a deal with someone or a group to work for them in exchange for sexual energy. Rich people, prominent hotels, and powerful monster kingdoms have mattresses or other kinds of sleeping furniture possessed by one or more Wet Dreamers that makes sure that their hosts sleep well. Some people give Wet Dreamers special fabrics and accessories to have them dress up as fictional characters or pretend to be other people.

As Wet Dreamers become stronger, their latent personality suppressed by their weakness comes out to the front and they feel more 'alive' as they get stronger. They also gain the ability to manipulate their bed little by little until they become strong enough to control the entire piece. When they become strong enough, the bedside spirits will look for ways to satisfy their lingering attachments such as experiencing the world, have lots of sex, make a family, etc. Like all other spirits with attachments to the living world, Wet Dreamers disappear and go to their respective afterlife if they feel they have no reason to stay but the furniture they leave behind gains a special property. That special property makes it so that anyone who sleeps on that furniture become fully rested and empowered for one day. Strong Wet Dreamers have such control over their bed that they can magically remove or add mass and change the shape and texture so they can do things like using silk tentacles to bring their hosts to orgasm.

Note
Depending on the size of the furniture, one can house multiple Wet Dreamers provided they can get along with each other and they can only possess furniture that has been slept on for at least a week.

Feeding
When someone climbs onto their bed (a futanari for example), the Wet Dreamer wakes up and subtly observes the person until they have fallen asleep. They then use some of their energy to slowly draw them deeper into sleep until they are sure they won't wake up without heavy interference. The Wet Dreamer then enters the person's dreamscape, there the spirit manipulates the futanari's dream to make them experience lewd situations with the Wet Dreamer. The erotic dream causes the sleeper to become aroused, making her undress herself and began rubbing her sex on the bed while she is still dreaming. When the sleeper cums, the Wet Dreamer absorbs the sexual energy released by the orgasm. They also absorb the sexual fluids to hide the signs of her involvement and to squeeze out some more energy. The Wet Dreamer has to be careful though for too many orgasms will cause the sleeper to wake up and discover her. Wet Dreamers are also special in the fact they only drain Will down to zero and never below.

If a person knows a Wet Dreamer and is willing to donate some sexual energy, the spirit will then manifest its ethereal body and shapes the cloth and stuffing of the bed to simulate her sex. Then the person proceeds to masturbate using the offered sex doll, cumming inside it like she would do in a real person. This method gives a lot more sexual energy so Wet Dreamers try to befriend people so they become more willing to donate sexual energy.

Reproduction
Wet Dreamers who want to have a family are always looking for their perfect partner. When they find their soul mate, they do everything in their power to convince them to stay. The ones that have a partner make love to them every night, becoming stronger and stronger. Once they are strong enough that their spiritual bodies can interact with the living, they can finally be impregnated. They give birth to spiritual children, who look like a mix of their parents. These spirit children are always 'born' healthy and usually become powerful spirits when they grow up.

Short Stories in the next two posts

Last edited:
OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Short Story: Pearl Jam
One day at the capital, Roslyn, Vanessa, and Krystal were making small talk at their favorite cafe. It was when they heard news of the Pearl Aisha has been found, but she is an experienced one and she is a former Apprentice turned Wizard, meaning that she has all the time in the world to set up her defenses. Even though a mission for harvesting her cum for 1000 gold pieces per bottle was posted, nobody wanted to fight a Wizard Pearl in her own territory. However, Krystal recently acquired a rare one use item known as Red String which when used on two people, it shares the pleasure between them and splits the Will drain between them. With this item, the Merchant came up with the plan that has Roslyn and Vanessa offering to mate with the Pearl in exchange for her cum. By combining the Red String, potions that increase Will and drain resistance, a waterproof scroll of Induce Rut, a Dawn Waker, and a Far Messenger, Roslyn and Vanessa will have the highest chance of survival and finishing the mission.

Seeing no flaws in her plan, the pair agreed to Krystal's plan and promptly accepted the mission. Gathering the items along with 10 Bottle Milkers (alchemical squids that extracts sexual fluids and stores them in their transparent glands) and supplies, the Librarian and Arcane Warrior set off to the port closest to the Pearl. After they were blessed by the Goddess of the Sea, the pair rented a boat to take them to the edge of the Pearl's territory. Preparations complete, they dove into the water, swimming towards to the Pearl until they encountered the first magical trap.

"Uwah! That was a close one! Good thing we avoided capture, I shudder the fate that awaits us if we didn't." said Vanessa after dodging the mimic anemone's tentacles. "It means we are in the Pearl's territory now. Let’s find a safe place and send the message." They moved away from the trap and found an empty cave nearby, after checking for enemies and traps, Roslyn took out a rune covered orb."Hello Aisha, we are Roslyn the Librarian and Vanessa the Arcane Warrior and we like to like to mate with you in exchange for your cum. We know that you have been discovered and thus on alert but we promise you that we mean no harm to you." Roslyn spoke into the Far Messenger, the orb glowed and floated off her hands, then it shot off into the distance, leaving behind a trail of bubbles. After an hour or two, another glowing orb came to the pair, this one decorated with coral."You two would mate with me? Interesting, I thought lots of adventurers would be coming to enslave me but only you two came. Perhaps they fear my power? No matter, just follow the orb and it will lead you two to me, then I will see if you are speaking the truth." then the coral orb set off on the same path it came from, leaving behind a trail of glowing lights. The two adventurers followed the orb, eventually reaching a gigantic clam situated on top a tall pillar adorned with glowing patterns and strange scientific instruments. Stopping a few feet away from her assumed maximum range, the Librarian used her observation skill to learn about the Pearl.

Looking at the Pearl, Roslyn determined that Aisha was a human that is about 5' 7" with short, curly hair, green eyes, and skin the color of fresh snow. Her breasts are C-cup with perky nipples and her dick and balls is 5 inches long and 1 inch wide respectively. The Wizard's vagina looks very tight and her small ass contains a spotless anus. Her Pearl coloring is grey, giving the monstergirl's hair and nails a steely appearance."Hoh, there are really two of you? My senses and wards tell me no one else is around so points to you. Now, what's stopping me from turning you two into my first Sluts?" said Aisha while her tentacles made threatening movements. "Hehe we came prepared wizard; we plan to use these items to make sure we have the best chance of succeeding." as Vanessa cautiously showed the items they bought.What is this?! A Red String?! And that a scroll of Induce Rut and a Dawn Waker? The potions too ahahah! giggled Aisha as she saw the items."Clever! Truly Clever! I haven't seen such a plan in a while! Most people would just rather beat their enemies down and fuck them! Haaah, you two and whoever provided those items have my respect! In truth I am getting a little lonely, but that is the price I pay for my research. I accept your offer, do what you need to do and come inside."

Giving each other a high five, Roslyn and Vanessa stored their equipment in Roslyn's dimensional pocket and began preparing themselves. First they drank the potions, then waited a few minutes for the contents to take effect. Once they feel their minds become stronger, they then tied the Red String around their pinky’s in order to activate the item. The item then lengthened until it was long enough to wrap both of them, then the string intertwined itself around their genitals and breast, sinking into their bodies and disappearing."You ready Roslyn?""I'm always ready Vanessa." the duo said to each other as they entered the Venus Clam, scroll, Dawn Waker, and bottles in tow.

"Ah, there you are, I was just finishing preparing on my end too. Now shall we begin?" then she sealed the clam tightly, leaving her natural lights providing the only source of light in the chamber. Seeing the duo shout in alarm, the Pearl reassured them."Oh don't fret too much, I want to make this special.", the Wizard then casted a spell of light, illuminating her chamber with daylight. Then the water level began to lower, being drained from an unknown source."Figured that you land dwellers would like this, I casted spells on myself to allow me to hold a lot of cum to guarantee pregnancy so now let’s get to business hehe <3." giggled Aisha, then she lifted herself slightly above the ground and spread her legs out, showing her sex while tentacles all over the chamber popped out.

Giggling to herself, Roslyn unfurled the scroll and poured magic into it. The writing lit up and a ball of pink energy formed above the scroll. The ball exploded, hitting everything in the chamber. All three inhabitants gasped as the rut took effect, their dicks becoming erect and leaking drops of precum. "5 for me and 5 for you my friend?" asked Vanessa as she held the bottle milkers up."Mmmm yes, we take turns right? You want to go first?". Her friend could answer with an erotic giggle as she walked towards Aisha, bottle in hand. "Haaah, please be gentle, it’s been a while since I had a good fucking." said Aisha, then took the offered bottle and pressed the opening against the tip of her dick. The taste of precum awakened the bottle milker, which then slowly engulfed the Pearl's dick. When her dick bottomed out, the squid wrapped its tentacles around her thighs and began sucking and milking her dick. Seeing the Wizard writhe in pleasure, Vanessa took the opportunity to line her dick up to the Pearl's sex clam and slowly went in. Aisha's walls are so tight that Vanessa had to concentrate on not cumming right then and there but she managed to reach the Pearl's cervix. At this moment, both of them made eye contact, then Aisha grinned and wrapped her legs around the Arcane Warrior and pulled her closer.

The act broke all restraints on Vanessa who then moaned in pleasure as she cummed into Aisha's womb. Then she started fucking the Pearl like the savage beast she was. The hardcore pounding shortly brought both of them to an orgasm, Vanessa shooting ropes of cum into Aisha while her dick shot milk into the bottle milker. Vanessa didn't even wait for a single moment before resuming her attempt to impregnate Aisha. The Wizard was screaming in orgasmic joy from the rough love, her flower milking Vanessa's dick for all its worth and her dick filling the bottle milker with her pearl semen. Soon enough, Roslyn had to stop both of them or else the bottle will break from all the cum."Hey hey Vanessa, it’s my turn now like we agreed." chided Roslyn as she removed the full bottle milker."But she feels sooo good! Can we do 5 and 5 instead?" whined Vanessa."Nuh uh, what about me? I'm aching to impregnate her too plus I feel what you feel don't forget." said the Librarian when she showed her painfully erect dick."Haaah, why don't you feed me then while she fucks me?" suggested Aisha, then tentacles grabbed Vanessa and pulled her to the side. The shemale's ass was promptly penetrated by a tentacle covered in ridges and her dick was engulfed by another but this one has a fleshy opening with strange textures lining the inside. Roslyn shuddered as she felt the tentacles rape her friend and cover her in mucus but she pushed on and walked towards Aisha, who was grinning like a cat."I know that you know what I feel like Roslyn but I don't know what your dick feels like so why don't you teach me Librarian?"

Roslyn could only growl sexually before grabbing Aisha and plunged her dick deep in Aisha's sex pot. Momentarily stopping to put another milker on Aisha's dick, Roslyn started thrusting in and out, Vanessa and Aisha's love juices squirting out with each thrust. Like Vanessa, Roslyn cummed repeatedly into the Pearls womb, never stopping her beastly pounding for a single moment. Again in such a short time, Aisha screamed out in pleasured as Roslyn attempted to empty her balls in her and the artificial squid milked her dick. This time, the Wizard stopped Roslyn, for she couldn't think straight from all the fucking.

Taking deep breathes and womb full of the adventurers' cum, Aisha also ensnared Roslyn with her tentacles and had them rape her too."A-a-a-amazing, you two definitely made me pregnant, I don't think I fuck you two anymore. I can barely think straight as it is, but I know that rut has turned you two into horny beasts so I'll fill the rest of the bottle milkers and milk you two until you are both empty, then I will let you go." said Aisha. The pair didn't accept that proposal, instead they began struggling against their bonds.

Vanessa being the stronger one, broke free first and grabbed Aisha, surprising the Pearl who just inserted her dick into a new bottle. Tentacle still fucking her ass, the shemale then lifted the small Pearl up and plunged her dick into Aisha's love clam, pounding the Wizard as hard as she can. The shock and pleasure caused Aisha to loosen Roslyn's bindings who then took the chance to release herself and began eating out the Pearl's ass and vagina while the tentacles inside her continue to thrust in and out."Aiiisha~ you feel so good, who said we can stop? Don't worry~, we will give you lots of babies!" moaned Vanessa as she cummed repeatedly into Aisha. As cum and love juices leaked out of her from the brain melting sex, the Pearl shouted, "AAH! NO NO! PLEASE I CAN'T HOLD ANYMORE! MY MIND IS MELTING, IT'S MELTING! OOOHHH I'M BECOMING A STUPID CLAM, A HAPPY CLAM!" Roslyn's best friend continued fucking Aisha until she noticed that the bottle milker is full."That’s the third one I see so seven more to go, it’s your turn dear Roslyn <3." as she switched the full bottle for an empty one. Then the duo switched positions and resumed the fucking, causing Aisha to endlessly orgasm and cum. Her face ahego, Aisha could only hold on as the two friends took their turns filling her up.

The impregnation session went on and on, until Roslyn and Vanessa couldn't cum anymore, the 10 bottles filled long before they finished. The floor of the chamber is now a shallow pool of sexual juices but the three didn't care as they collapsed in exhaustion, Aisha looks 9 months pregnant with cum while the duo are pregnant due to the tentacles filling them with mucus. All three fell asleep in the same position but the cum covered Dawn Waker activated, the orb energizing all three and waking them up.

"Mmmmm, that was one of the best fuckings I ever experienced! If you want Aisha we can do this again." said Roslyn as she stretched her limbs out."I'm a happy clam~ I'm a happy clam~, Venus Clam~, happy~, happy~ happy~" sang Aisha as she patted her stomach."Uhh...is she going to be alright? asked Vanessa as she gathered the bottles and the spent items, cleaning the cum off as the best as she can."I'm sure she will be fine, I mean look! She is already cleaning the chamber and taking her instruments out of her dimensional pocket! Oh Aisha! Could you let us out?" said Roslyn after she casted the cleaning spell on herself and Vanessa."...Oh! Yes, I will release you two, just let me refill the chamber. You two gave me the best dicking in my entire life! If you want, you can visit me and impregnate me again! Just let me rest for a few months though, need to take care of our children after all. Ohhh I'm going to be so sore later." said Aisha. Giving each other kisses, Vanessa and Roslyn said goodbyes to the Wizard Pearl and swam to their boat, prize in tow, there they returned home victorious and earned a lot of money, what happened after the mission is another story.

THE END

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Short Story: Golden Week
When the duo came back to the capital with 10 bottles of Pearl cum, everyone was shocked at the impossibility. The Guild attendant even fainted at the sight and the horror of paying 10,000 gold pieces. Roslyn, Vanessa, and Krystal then went to an expensive restaurant to celebrate."Aaahahaha! I knew you two could do it! Now we are filthy rich!" exclaimed Krystal as the trio waited for their meals."Uwah, this is so much money! I don't even know what I'm going to do with it! Do you have any advice Krystal?","Well...what I would do is to invest my portion into my business but for you? I would say bank around 75% and spend the rest on what you want." replied Krystal. "Why I would do the same thing, pardon me but I have an important message for you three. May I have some of your time?" said an unknown person. The trio turned to look at the source which turned out to be a Kitsune wearing a stone blue business suit, a rarity in this country.

The monstergirl is 5' 5" tall with soft bronze hair and fair pink skin with 3 tails lazily waving in the air behind her."You may have some of our time, but you must tell us who you are first." said Roslyn."Oh how rude of me, my name is Holly and I'm an associate at The Golden Time hotel." Holly said as she gave them a bow."The Golden Time hotel?! You mean the same hotel that consistently gets Hotel of the Year every time?! That hotel?!" excitedly said Krystal. Chuckling to herself, Holly replied"Why yes it is the same hotel. The reason I approached you is that you three managed to bring in not one, not two, but ten bottles of Pearl cum. You know that their cum is always in demand but Pearls are dangerous opponents to take on so the supply is always low. But you three just turned in such a huge amount of cum that for the first time in a hundred years, there was enough cum for everybody, including our Alchemist. You have our thanks for that so The Golden Time hotel formally invites Roslyn Bristow, Vanessa Maheras, and Krystal Lindstrom to spend one week at the hotel free of charge." Upon hearing that, the trio gasped and shrieked in joy."Yes! We accept the hotel's invitation Holly! Thank you! I can't believe that we get to spend a week at the capital's best hotel! said Roslyn as she hugged Vanessa and Krystal.

The Kitsune then handed the trio three golden cards with The Golden Time logo on it and said"Thank you for your acceptance, I am confident that the Hotel will exceed your expectations. Also the hotel has reserved a special room for you three and I believe that you will love it. Now I must take my leave, we will see each other again at The Golden Time." Two days later, the trio arrived at The Golden Time with their personal belongings, presenting the cards to the attendant, they each received a key for the same room. Upon arrival to their reserved room, they dropped their luggage in shock. The room was absurdly huge: there was a fully stocked bar, a patio outside the room, a big dining table, a pool, and a huge bathtub. The bed though, it was too big to be a bed, more like a shallow pit full of pillows, silk blankets, and other things. What they noticed the most about the bed is the sheer variety of different colors and patterns that make up fabric of the bed. Figuring that it is a design choice, the trio then unpacked their luggage and settled in.

As Holly predicted, they met again at the lobby with her serving as a guide to the hotel and the surrounding area. Roslyn, Vanessa, and Krystal then spent the day having fun and buying expensive things. Retiring for the day, the three went back to their rooms to sleep, however earlier Holly suggested that they sleep naked, the trio did just that and covered themselves with the blankets."Mmmm, this feels too good, my dick is getting erect just by rubbing against the silk.""Yeah, if I wore panties this silky, I'll leak cum all the time.""Not to mention how soft this bed is, I feel I could sink endlessly into dreamland." the trio moaned. Then they heard giggling all around them, sitting up in alarm, they saw a trio of ghostly figures rising up from the bed. "Oh don't be alarmed you three" one of them said. "Yeah! We work for the hotel and we are a feature of this room!" another replied. "We are Valencia, Valentina, and Valerie and we are the Valentine Dreamers!" said the last one, then their forms become more detailed.

From what Roslyn can see, the triplets are all elves with short straight hair, long pointed ears, and feminine faces, their ethereal form giving them a teal glow. Their breasts are E-cup with stubby nipples, their dicks and balls are 8 inches long and 2 inches respectively and their balls look full with ectoplasmic cum begging for release. Lastly, their vaginas are slightly open from constant use and their bubbly asses contain an inviting anus."Oh! You three must be Wet Dreamers! I encountered your kind before and they always give a good dream in exchange for sex!" exclaimed Roslyn as she willed the magical lights brighten the room a bit so they can see."Why yes we are Wet Dreamers! Just to let you know we were once part of a noble family, but a sickness tore through our hometown and we all perished from that." said Valerie."But don't feel sad for us! For we lived a good life before dying! Plus our family knows the owner of The Golden Time hotel and made sure that we had a job and a way to unlive our unlives!" said Valencia."Now, how we may serve you, our Masters?" offered Valentina.

Roslyn, Vanessa, and Krystal all looked to each other and promptly grouped up in a huddle, after some whispering, they decided on what they want. "Well, Roslyn told us that Wet Dreamers can manipulate cloth so how about each of you give us a demonstration of what can you do." said Vanessa."As you command Masters." said all three, then the bed shifted around, colors disappearing and reappearing, eventually making the bed look like a shallow sea with rocks and corals. Sitting on rock textured pillows, each of the three spirits went to a separate area of the bed, inviting the adventurers to them. Giggling, all three went to their respective Wet Dreamer, Roslyn to Valerie, Vanessa to Valencia, and Krystal to Valentina. At the same time, the triplets formed hands from the blankets and began rubbing their host's sex. To the three friends, the sensation was amazing and began moaning in pleasure as their dicks got hard and their nipples perked up.

Precum and love juices staining the hands, the elves increased the speed of their motions, causing their host to thrust with the movements. Finally, they couldn't hold back and arched their back to shoot ropes of cum into the air, giving the bed a sexy frosting of dick milk."Oh goddesses, that felt really good, will the rest of the course feel like this?" asked Krystal."Hehe, even better so relax and enjoy Masters." said Valerie. The silk below them changed to an ethereal teal, the same color as them in fact, then using a body pillow as a base, a perfect replica of their bodies were made. The elves then entered the life like dolls, making them glow. The dolls then moved, indicating that the spirits took control of them.

Moving into lewd positions, all three servants invited their Masters to take them."Well? Do you want to know what it is like to fuck a ghost? Please take me Master! In my opinion this is way better than regular sex." said the Valentine Dreamers. With no further arguments, Roslyn, Vanessa, and Krystal each impaled the Wet Dreamers' love hole with their dicks. They all gasped for the cool, tingly sensation was new to them and Roslyn could never get used to it. Thrusting in and out, the three reveled in fucking a silky vagina, all of them moaning in pleasure. Shortly after, they bottomed out and orgasmed, sending globs of cum into the doll. The Wet Dreamers too felt the pleasure of being fucked so they orgasmed too, their fake vagina milking their Masters' dick like the real thing and ectoplasmic jizz shot out of their dicks, decorating the bed with glowing dick milk."Haaah, that was amazing! The combination of silk and life-like vagina made me cum so much! Mmmm...now I want to know how your dick feels like, please fuck my ass." said Vanessa as she pressed her rear against the ghost elf, widening her anus with her fingers."I want the same thing Valerie! Please impregnate me with your dick!" requested Roslyn."Ah! I don't want you to be left out Valentina so please be gentle with me." said Krystal."Yes my Master." said the sisters, then they inserted their dicks into their hosts. The adventurers cummed a little from their dicks for the sensation of the Wet Dreamers' dicks was out of this life. Silky and cold yet electrifying, the elves brought their masters to a state of constant pleasure. Soon, the trio are screaming in orgasmic joy, milking their servants' dicks and staining their bed even more with cum. Experts of holding themselves back, the Valentine sisters continued fucking the living, bringing them to another orgasm before bottoming out and cumming themselves, filling their host with their ethereal cum.

"Mmmm its still amazing no matter how many times I experience friendly ghost dicking." moaned Roslyn as glowing cum leaked out of her slit."Everything you said is so true Roslyn. It’s like my soul is being released from this mortal coil." replied Vanessa."Oi don't you go dying on me Vanessa, don't you still have your dream? Plus you can't spend your money in the afterlife." chided Krystal."We are glad that you enjoyed our performance Masters, now let us put you three to sleep. After all you have an entire day tomorrow...and an entire night too." said the sisters. Then they tucked the exhausted friends together and arranged the bed so they can sleep comfortably.

The first day set the tone for the rest of the week, the trio would go out and have fun in the day and have sex with the Valentine Dreamers at night. Each night, they would try something different such as double penetration and being fucked by silk tentacles. Finally the week ended and the hour before daybreak, the trio and the sisters talked for the last time.Thank you, Valencia, Valentina, and Valerie for serving us this week.""Yeah! You girls are awesome! The things we did each night I will treasure forever!"When I become a part of the upper society, I will personality rent this room for all three of us once a year! they said. "You are welcome Masters, may we see each other again within this life. Hehe, you three are fun too! I'll remember that promise Krystal so expect new things when you return! Mmmm Vanessa, you sure you don't want to stay? We have room for more spirits you know." replied the sisters."Hah! I'm sorry but I have to turn your offer than, I still want to be among the strongest and I can't do that if I'm dead! said Vanessa. Saying goodbyes to each other, the trio departed from The Golden Time hotel and returned to their homes and to their regular lives, this Golden Week forever etched into their memory.

THE END

Hope that you like my writings! Feel free to message me any improvements I can make.