What's new

RealKorra's Forum works

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i wanted to show off some of my works i did and made. i hope you will like them. please do give me some opinions on them ty.

My Forums:
(original Mass Effect Social Network, an Mass Effect forum in case Bioware's old forums was down or were shut down. currently inactive)
(original Legend of Korra Universe forum, made for fans of Korra and more. active)
(new forum for my fans and friends due to increasing number of followers. active)

Other Forums for Communities:
(original Tomb Raider Community Forum, but mostly unifinished and is inactive)
(original Star Trek Online Forum, this forum was basically a test template for official forums of Star Trek Online, should they be transferred to Proboards. currently inactive)
(original battlefield forum for players, should the players at official forum wants to go here to have their posts up instead of being post locked, inactive)
(original Cosplay Universe Forum, the very first cosplay forum to include every cosplay genre and more. open to all cosplayers. active)
(first War Thunder Community forum for WT players. inactive)

these are my works.. so i make forums for specific projects or for others, like communities. i just enjoy making them. if here are any questions you want to ask me, go ahead. the themes you see on here are my works. all themes were made by me.