What's new

Lurker Wars 2 Discussion Thread

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, I was asked to make this separate from the original thread... so here the fine members of our forum can comment on, discuss, flame or whatever they want to do concerning Lurker Wars 2, cause having comments in the actual story will not be good for flow.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lurker Wars 2 Discussion Thread

Just by getting the rough draft of the prologue, you guys to start reading this story again. Sinful's a way better writer than Mo and I'll ever be.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Awww, thank you Dark.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sinful is better dark, your right about that, depressing through when I say it. But Dark has a halberd ^^

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have a pen... and a gun. *shrugs*

Dark and Mo still brought us the very fun Lurker Wars though, still a lot to live up to.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

What is Lurker wars all about?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito actually gave a pretty good description in Chibi's chat. But since I didn't save that, I'll just give a small summary of his summary.

Basically, the whole thing started when Supermeme, an underage b& and the main target of everybody's flames, created a second account, Supersonic, and actually argued with himself. He was banned and Mo and I began making talk about how it would be interesting if the forums was forced to fight against Supermeme in a war-type scenario.

The idea extended to Supermeme leading an army of Lurkers, which were the main population of the original forums at the time. We had about two hundred or so Regulars and people who had a dozen or so posts, while Lurkers who only posted once or not at all were numbering in the thousands(?). Thus we made the idea of Supermeme leading this innumerable army against a small band of Regulars.

In the original forums, we had a chatroom similar to Chibi's chatroom. When Mo and I explained the idea to everyone, it was pretty well taken and we started taking everybody's requests on how their characters should be, the weapons they would use, their appearance, and anything they wanted. It was like an RP that was turned into a story.

Later on as we wrote, we concluded that not only would this be a story about the fictional battle between Lurkers and Regulars, we would use Lurker Wars as a way to chronicle the events of all of us. This means the entire series will actually span from the original forum, to Tentacle Haven, to now. Some key events in the forum history would be a retelling of what happened to the original forums, the adbots from Tentacle Haven, and Linemarvel's return (But that event is waaaay ahead of schedule).

We began the story with frequent updates, but as time passed we eventually got lazy as hell and eventually it led to this. Sinful is now the new author is most likely going to portray the story in a way that we couldn't.

And what do you mean, I'm a halberd?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Lurker wars sounds very funny to me.
May I please join you guys in making this?

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Up to DarkFire.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Darkfire has a halberd in Lurker's War >.>

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting.
I'd want a tank.
I've always been a tank person.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Tank is a possibility. I can do a tank.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmm. I know!

Will this help anyone making a persona of themselves for Lurker Wars 2? Maybe this will help Sin, I don't know.

Character Name:
Character Gender:
Character age:
Character Race:
Character Weaponry:
Character Weapon Specialization:
Character Armor:
Character Armor Specialization:
Character Background
Character Attitude:

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It will help very much... now mind you I may change some of the things you request in order to better fit it into the story, but for the most part I will take what you want.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok. I'll start making my own then.

Character Name: Dia (First) Gas (Middle) Vesle (Last)

Character Gender: Female

Character age: 19

Character Race: Human

Character Weaponry: Short to medium long range pistol, preference to pistol type depends on the situation but this is normally the weapon that is carried around.

Character Weapon Specialization: Pistols. Literally can snipe at medium range and has a high chance at long range with pistols, depending on their capabilities. She also is quite efficient at throwing empty clips into enemy's eyes.

Character Armor: Using a special type of armor that is literally meant to carry only pistol magazines while offering some protection but increases mobility and limits noise making. Think slightly bulky suit that has twelve pockets on the outside to hold most pistol clips and able to strap them on without them bouncing around or clattering together. The cloth is spun from kevlar and a mixture of diamond threads in hope of increasing chances of bullets not piercing the suit. Other then that, there is a pocket on the inside to hold a PDA. Last thing about the suit is the tail blade that are metallic alloy scythes meant for slicing enemy's skin open to make them bleed to death, not to cut them in half since their mechainery wasn't powerful enough to do so. They only detach from armor and become visible when in close quarters combat sensors activate.

Character Armor Specialization: Is able to move around in medium to light armor. Heavy armor causes her to be 'unsteady' due to her small frame. While in light or medium armor, she is able to sneak around effectively or run to and fro for cover.

Character Background: Dia is a relatively new member to ULMF, but she is already addicted to the forum and much loves it. On the other hand she likes to be sarcastic sometimes.

Character Attitude: To put it simply, Dia is a prankster. She loves to play playful pranks on people, even through it may or may not pissed them off. Through don't count on her help if your in a F**** situation, since self-preservation comes first. Ex. Such as your by yourself, surrounded by 300+ lurkers and she is outside of the ring. She'll pick the ones off from the outside and try to make an escape route until she runs out of ammunitions. Once that happens *Salutes* and hides to later collect dog tag.

Specialized Info and the what not.

Build: Frail but fluid. (Can sneak into small places.)
Height: 4"11 (Petite)
Hair: Dark brownish black.
Eyes: Deep green
Colour of armour: It's colored silver-grey with a gold and black symbol on the back.
Weapons: Depends on pistol
Attitude soscially: Semi-selfconfident. Prankster as stated above.
Attitude in Battle: Brave and loyal, but becomes cowardly during a big scale conflict if alone.
Additional info: Breast Cup size is B cup.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Ooh, character sheets :p

Character Name: Kusanagi (last) Kyosuke (first)

Character Gender: Male

Character age: 21

Character Race: Human

Character Weaponry: My body IS my weapon; see below
Other than that, I typically have a black, wooden sword on me.

Character Weapon Specialization: I'm using *gasp* Ki Manipulation! (waits for gasps from SBS players) :p
But seriously, that's my thing. I like to use Ki manipulation.
To describe it better, instead of using internal energy like chi does (as much as you don't want to, think 'Naruto'), I use energy from my surroundings. Everything has energy, no matter what it is, so it's an unlimited supply, therefore it's not something that'll run out for me anytime soon. Now, as for my restrictions: starting out, I can only increase my speed and stamina by 12%, my strength and toughness by 8%, and I can fire pure-energy projectiles, but they're pretty much as effective as a typical grenade, though without the draw back of having to pull a pin or getting it thrown back at me >.> . As far as healing goes..... can't do anything for anyone else, and even for myself it's slow going; cuts and scrapes take about 20-30 minutes each, internal stuff takes about an hour or two, and anything more severe than that takes a few hours, granting that I'm still technically in one piece >.<
.... Oh, right, the sword. Well, basically, I can channel Ki into it to make it just as tough and sharp as any real sword. It's mostly just for when the enemy decides to pull out a sword on me, thinking they'll use my 'real-weapon'-less state against me.
(in other words, they go "Lol, I haz sword", so I go "SUPRISE BUTTSEX!")

Character Armor: typically some modified jeans, a modified white t-shirt with 'game over' written in red, pixel-y letters on it, modified black jean jacket, and modified white sneakers of a typical-looking variety.

Character Armor Specialization: while able to wear up to medium and some heavy armor, Kyo prefers his modified apparel. His clothes are all reinforced with material akin to Kevlar, but without the weight and bulk restrictions. His jacket has 4 pockets inside of it, allowing him to carry more Pocky than he could with just 2 inside pockets.

Character Background: While not exactly an 'old' member of the board, he has been here since the original one, and therefore knows his way around well enough to get by. He's made some friends (as well as a rival or two), and often has some quite intelligent things to say. Usually, though, he just likes to mess around and help everyone get along better, since meaningless drama irks him.

Character Attitude: Typically in a good mood. Not much irks him, though meaningless anger/drama kinda gets to him. Loyal to his friends, he's not one to leave someone behind without a good god-damned reason, and even then he's hesitant. As goofy as he might act, he IS, in fact, paying attention; you call him lazy, he calls it clear-headed. He knows how to keep a cool head, and puts the lives of others before himself.

Other Stuff: Having an affinity for mechanical things - as odd as it may sound after realizing he's a Ki user - he's quite adept at making repairs to most anything mechanical, often on the spot. Also a little contradictory to his preference of Ki, he really likes tanks, ALOT, and all the war games in recent years have started to give him ideas for 'experiments' . . . . .

Last edited:
OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kusanagi, I may play around with the Ki use a bit, cause it seems like a fairly god like power right now.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yeah, I know, but it's my thing. I know it's OP, but I'm really working on limiting it. Hell, I limited the hell out of the Ki blasts. Normally I'm throwing blasts that are worth the power of around 8-10 grenades o_O

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't worry, I can still use it and not make you seem like god.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lurker wars sounds very funny to me.
May I please join you guys in making this?
When you say join us, you mean help us co-author this, or do you mean just throw ideas in?