Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Link to my Twitch channel for anyone that wants to watch how bad I am at games.
    Last edited by Mind Flayer; 17th February 2017, 15:34. Reason: Changed link to proper Twitch channel that represents my user name better.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play, usually Smite or Overwatch

Weren't too bad

I'm afraid don't play MMOs too often, so might not be the best judge
    Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
    Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
    Spoiler

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play, usually Smite or Overwatch

Stream up for anyone that wants to watch. My Stream.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

"'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
        "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
        and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
        - Bill Burr

Comment

Stream up for anyone that wants to watch. Smite again, cos I'm gonna try and do my last placement matches for ranked, to see how big a grind I'll need to climb the ranks. XD

Link to stream.

Spoiler

Comment

Stream up if anyone wants to watch. Mostly casuals today, cos just feeling bleh at the moment. Link to stream.

Spoiler

Comment

Link to stream.

If anyone wants to watch. After a few warmup games I'm probably gonna do a ranked match or two, see if I can climb the ranks upward.

Spoiler

Comment

Hm was alseep at that time, again :/
                Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                Spoiler

Comment

Stream up for those that wanna watch me fail at Smite.

Spoiler

Comment

Watched the second half of your Ymir game. Those skill misses of yours...

EDIT: plmnko really defended you after my post. XD

EDIT #2: Didn't report Niplash for harassment - BOOOOOOHH!! Do your part to make the community less toxic, Flailer!
                    Last edited by Stuffie; 18th April 2017, 20:58. Reason: Dropped in for a moment again.
                    "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

"Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
                    - Bill Burr

Comment

If he was trying to hit a Medusa, he cannot see them.

>neverforget
                      Spoiler

Comment

- Bill Burr

Comment

Stream up for anyone that wants to watch. Doing FTL today.

Link to Stream.

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Flayer View Post
                            Stream up for anyone that wants to watch. Doing FTL today.
                            You didn't even rename your crew members to fit your biggest fans/most regular stream watchers as a sign of appreciation!

BAD STREAMER!

That reminds me, I might wanna check out FTL again myself, it has been some time.
                            I can't watch your stream today. I hope you have fun though, Meld Finer. :3
                            Last edited by Stuffie; 21st April 2017, 16:42.

- Bill Burr

Comment

You should announce your streaming times both in this thread, as well as the shoutbox Mind Flayer!

Just saying, because I read about your last two streams in the shoutbox...

- Bill Burr

Comment

Working...
                              X