Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Yeah, I was amazed at how well I was doing. Three bosses so far and less than 10 deaths. Either way, twas a good stream.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

You streamed Dark Souls 3 and i missed 3 bosses so far?
      Now i actually feel bad for oversleeping...
      And i even played through 50% of the content again to be of more help than in Dark souls 2...
      Last edited by IHavenoidea321; 1st July 2017, 10:51.

Comment

Originally posted by IHavenoidea321 View Post
        You streamed Dark Souls 3 and i missed 3 bosses so far?
        Now i actually feel bad for oversleeping...
        And i even played through 50% of the content again to be of more help than in Dark souls 2...
        Well there's still plenty for MF to play, so make sure to check out the next Dark Souls streams. I asked him about those so I won't accidentally miss them myself: It's gonna be Wednesday and Friday for DS3 stream.
        "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
        "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
        and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
        - Bill Burr

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Flayer View Post
          Yeah, I was amazed at how well I was doing. Three bosses so far and less than 10 deaths. Either way, twas a good stream.
          Don't worry, Dancer, Aldrich, Champion and Nameless more than make up for the earlier bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuffie View Post
            Well there's still plenty for MF to play, so make sure to check out the next Dark Souls streams. I asked him about those so I won't accidentally miss them myself: It's gonna be Wednesday and Friday for DS3 stream.
            That's great to know. Thanks alot.

Comment

Dark Souls 3 stream up and running to make up for no stream yesterday.
              Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
              Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Smite stream up. Hopefully can stream a bit longer to make up for the late start.

Spoiler

Comment

Starting up Dark Souls 3 stream.

Spoiler

Comment

...and we witnessed MF's first interaction with other players! Also, he fell for a jumpscare, look at him shaking! XD
                    Last edited by Stuffie; 7th July 2017, 21:43.
                    "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

"Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
                    - Bill Burr

Comment

Smite stream up. For anyone that wants to watch.

Spoiler

Comment

Crap, I'm not sure when or even if I can make it to today's Dark Souls stream. How am I supposed to rest peacefully, if I don't know how often MF claimed to have rolled an attack after receiving it?

Hopefully see you later!

- Bill Burr

Comment

Dark Souls 3 stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

The moment I managed to join the stream, you were fighting Sister Friede already...and you defeated her, good for you!

You also answered my call for a proper duel, and we had that (for the actual action, fast-forward to 3:00).
                            Here's the duel from MF's stream perspective.
                            Last edited by Stuffie; 12th July 2017, 07:21.

- Bill Burr

Comment

1fluttershy death... you monster.

Its dangerous to go alone
                              Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Stuffie View Post

You also answered my call for a proper duel, and we had that[/URL].
                                This duel <.< ... you should have just parried one of his countless weapons arts and just one shot him.
                                I'm sure MFs reaction would have been priceless.
                                Last edited by IHavenoidea321; 12th July 2017, 06:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X