Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Originally posted by Lucifina View Post
    1fluttershy death... you monster.
    Never forget!
    Also, type F to remember that-guy-that-helped-MF-with-Fume Knight. Wait, only MF and I witnessed that!

Originally posted by IHavenoidea321 View Post
    This duel <.< ... you should have just parried one of his countless weapons arts and just one shot him.
    I'm sure MFs reaction would have been priceless.
    1) I was quite drunk at the time of the duel, and I haven't touched my DS3 character in months. So my overall performance with Enya was bad to begin with. ^^;
    2) Enya's a proper PvE-sorceress. Her spells hit hard, but they have to hit, and as Find Mailer perfectly showcased in our duel, you can dodge most spells rather easily, which eliminates my high damage output. When I dueled him in DS2 (signature link ), Red Scarlet was destined to be PvP-oriented, which I like to think led to me almost killing MF...more than once actually, since he healed, that scrub.
    3) I never managed to properly learn parrying. I tried it here and there for giggles and show-off, but never properly trained it. Plus, Enya can't parry, since her off-hand weapons (sorcery staff, Dark Hand) don't have parries.

And to top off this post, have MF's character in the perfect pose!

"'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
    "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
    and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
    - Bill Burr

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Originally posted by Stuffie View Post
      Never forget!
      I'll never forgot you murdering me on the stream either Stuffie. No chance to defend myself, just pure backstabbing one shots after I avenged you.

Its dangerous to go alone
      Spoiler

Comment

As most experienced players know, never bring a magic stick to a sword/axe/polearm/club/whateverfight. The casting time of most sorceries just does not make them valid against dedicated melee builds as they can avoid everything and slam your ass back afterwards.
        "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

*Challenges Guan with his Farron Flashsword*
          Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Guan Yu View Post
            As most experienced players know, never bring a magic stick to a sword/axe/polearm/club/whateverfight. The casting time of most sorceries just does not make them valid against dedicated melee builds as they can avoid everything and slam your ass back afterwards.
            ...as proven by Mind Flayer last night. If you don't count two Soul Arrows which he blocked with his shield, I think I only hit him with my sword once. And that was it.
            Also, like slicer wrote in the stream chat at that point: Sorceries like Soul Beam are plain useless in PvP. It looks awesome, and I casted it for the possible "ooohs" and "aaahs" in stream (plus MF's face/reaction when he dodged it was fun to look at XD) - but there is no way that in a 1vs1 duel, you will hit your opponent with Soul Beam. >.>

Originally posted by Mamono Assault Force View Post
            Fight! Fight! Fight!
            "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

"Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
            - Bill Burr

Comment

Originally posted by Mamono Assault Force View Post
              *Slams RJ's boipussi back to the monster girl islands*
              "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

...as proven by Mind Flayer last night. If you don't count two Soul Arrows which he blocked with his shield, I think I only hit him with my sword once. And that was it.
                Also, like slicer wrote in the stream chat at that point: Sorceries like Soul Beam are plain useless in PvP. It looks awesome, and I casted it for the possible "ooohs" and "aaahs" in stream (plus MF's face/reaction when he dodged it was fun to look at XD) - but there is no way that in a 1vs1 duel, you will hit your opponent with Soul Beam. >.>

Fight! Fight! Fight!
                Yes Soul Bean suck at pvp, unless you have a good tactic or do the duel in a close area where they cant dodge easily

Comment

It's a great ambush invasion weapon, but after that it sucks. That said, I have to shamefully add that I once fought an invader using it, and even though I saw him charging the damned thing I rolled into it.

Comment

Want to parry easy? Buckler.

Want to PVP cast? Homing soul mass + Soul spear while they're staggered.

Want to die easy? Kamehameha + groundlaser

Also starting to think that all the grinding the rest of us did, really didn't make the souls games any easier to get through... 3 friggin streams for DS3 and you're like 85-95% done with it already.
                    Last edited by super_slicer; 12th July 2017, 23:41.

Comment

Since everyone is talking pvp,

where are you pvping?
                      What are your Builds?

3) I never managed to properly learn parrying. I tried it here and there for giggles and show-off, but never properly trained it. Plus, Enya can't parry, since her off-hand weapons (sorcery staff, Dark Hand) don't have parries.
                      Parrying against a telegraphed attack like the straight sword weapon art is really easy. Just press the button in the right timing, no reaction no prediction.

Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
                      Also starting to think that all the grinding the rest of us did, really didn't make the souls games any easier to get through... 3 friggin streams for DS3 and you're like 85-95% done with it already.
                      He played with the same playstyle through 2 Dark souls parts and continued w/o a real break, so i guess he is still in his flow, compared to the people who had to take a pve break because you had to actually wait for the next game.

Comment

Streaming Amnesia: The Dark Descent for the first time ever.
                        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                        Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Flayer View Post
                          Streaming Amnesia: The Dark Descent for the first time ever.
                          Sudden shoutbox voting made this happen!

Originally posted by IHavenoidea321 View Post
                          Since everyone is talking pvp,

where are you pvping?
                          What are your Builds?
                          I usually don't PvP at all, MF is a fun exception when he challenges or taunts me on stream.
                          The only character I played with PvP in mind still is "Red Scarlet" in DS2. I made sure she carries light weight (20% encumbrance I think), therefore has lots of stamina and good regeneration of the same. Related to the name, I wanted to focus on Bleed instances and damage, with an option to switch to Poison/Toxic later on, maybe. But for now, her strength is the immense Bleed build-up and damage when triggered (as you can see on MF's health bar when we dueled).
                          I changed armor by now, but back then Red Scarlet was clothed completely in Mannequin armor (except gauntlets, and the mask, obviously). I also farmed hard for the Mannequin Sabre she wields, as it has good increase of both Bleed and basic damage when upgrading. Paired with the sabre comes the notched whip, which is a rather optional weapon for now, but due to its Bleed damage, works well and has a bit more range than the sabre. To increase the Bleed severity even further, I wear both the Crest of Blood ring (increases Bleed damage for weapons that have Bleed damage basis) and Shadow Gauntlets (same effect as the crest, but stacks).

So ideally, Red Scarlet dances around her enemy, evading attacks, while constantly hitting her target to build up Bleed until it triggers. The nice thing about this is that Bleed builds up even if the enemy blocks the attacks - reduced build-up based on the shield stats, but it still builds up. In the end, Scarlet slashes at her target until Bleed triggers, dealing tons of damage while also reducing the enemy's stamina and stamina regen, at which point a flurry of more hits might end it. If target is still alive, rinse and repeat, because Bleed can be triggered anew rather quicky.
                          Last edited by Stuffie; 14th July 2017, 10:26. Reason: Responded to NoIdea's post.

- Bill Burr

Comment

Dark Souls III continues.
                            Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                            Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Smite Stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Dark Souls 3 blind run continues.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X