Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Smite stream up. I was gonna do Serious Sam 3: BFE, but since Smokefish wasn't around today when I began streaming to watch and stuff, I decided to save it for another day, since he was the one that bought it for me to stream.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Dark Souls 3 stream up and hopefully we'll finish this awesome game up today.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Showing me you going 8/0/8 with ratatoskr... not your brightest idea if you wanted me to stop saying "Go rat" whenever I'm in your smite stream.

Its dangerous to go alone
        Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifina View Post
          Showing me you going 8/0/8 with ratatoskr... not your brightest idea if you wanted me to stop saying "Go rat" whenever I'm in your smite stream.
          Little Ratatoskr is teh cutest of them all!
          "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
          "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
          and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
          - Bill Burr

Comment

Originally posted by Stuffie View Post
            Little Ratatoskr is teh cutest of them all!
            squirrel girl approves.

Its dangerous to go alone
            Spoiler

Comment

Smite stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Nier Automata stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Dark Souls 1 NG+ run starting up now.

Spoiler

Comment

Saw a bit of Mega man yesterday, some retro games really are quite sadistic . Going to play more of them?
                      Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                      Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                      Spoiler

Comment

Smite stream up and running.

Spoiler

Comment

Continuing Nier Automata today.

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Dark Souls New Game+ continuation.

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker Monday stream.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X