Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Mega Maker stream up.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Dark Souls II new game plus run beginning.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Mega Maker stream up and running. Bring your levels to me.

Spoiler

Comment

NieR Automata stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker stream up. With a bot queue now.

Spoiler

Comment

Dark Souls II New Game+ run continues today.

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker make up stream since I took Monday off for the eclipse and stuff.

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Continuing the Dark Souls II new game+ run

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker Monday starting right now.

Spoiler

Comment

More Mega Maker.

Spoiler

Comment

More Mega Maker today since so many people seem to like it.

Spoiler

Comment

Dark Souls II NG+ run continuing, though a shorter stream tonight.

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Some more Dark Souls II new game plus.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X