Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Finishing up the Dark Souls II NG+ run. Afterwards, may start the Dark Souls III NG+ run, or play some Skyfactory, an amazing Minecraft mod.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Mega Maker Monday stream up.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Streaming BioShock Infinite and playing it for the first time ever.

Spoiler

Comment

Starting Mega Maker Thursday stream.

Spoiler

Comment

Continuing Dark Souls 3 new game plus run.

Spoiler

Comment

Spoiler

Comment

BioShock Infinite stream continuing today.

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker Thursday stream up. Plus doing a Perler giveaway at end of, or sometime during stream.

Spoiler

Comment

Spoiler

Comment

Big Titty fighting stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Use more super moves ya donglet. Also, Ikaruga is not the one with the biggest rack (as much as I would approve of it). The official numbers say that Murasaki is the biggest (K-cup) and if you look at her art from Peach Beach I think you can see it too.
                        "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

Continuing Dark Souls III new game plus run.

Spoiler

Comment

It was about time to claim the bit throne for myself once more...

EDIT: Now with video proof!

Also, I gave MF a chance to get a buttload of bits if he manages to defeat the Nameless King in NG+ on his first try...too bad he blew it.
                            Last edited by Stuffie; 30th September 2017, 10:03.
                            "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
                            "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
                            and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
                            - Bill Burr

Comment

And lul Stuffie, you know I didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Nameless King on first try. :P

Also, I now have the bow emote pending for approval on Twitch.

Spoiler

Comment

Big titty stream has returned.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X