Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Mid-day streams now?

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Originally posted by Mind Flayer View Post
      I drop in, no stream of yours, some other person streaming, welp!

I wanna see that "archer emote" ffs! You better stream tomorrow, because I want to finally see your very own emote, MF! :3
      "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
      "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
      and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
      - Bill Burr

Comment

Yeah I've been streaming a bit earlier in the day for the last week. So I've been starting around 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST/EDT. I'm hoping to go a good 4 hours or so for Dark Souls 3 tomorrow, and I'm gonna try and start at that time for tomorrow too.
        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
        Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Well, wouldn't that be about quitting time for you stuffie?

I won't be able to make it, but that's not too much of a loss since I'm not a subscriber.

Comment

Big titty stream up.
            Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
            Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Okay the forum isn't linking my Twitch channel properly, and I don't know why. So I'll just have to post the url directly into the post box and people are gonna just have to copy paste it. I'm gonna have to figure out what the fuck is wrong. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Edit: Never mind, I just have to copy paste the url directly into the thing for it instead of embedding the links. I'm a dummy.

Spoiler

Comment

Smite stream up. Doing ranked today with a friend. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Late Smite stream up folks. Practicing with some of my new teammates and stuff. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker stream up. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

If Amazon didn't mess up my order, I would be back on the bit throne tonight! I guess cap'n slicer messed things up and sabotaged my attempt. But yee beware, I will be back on the throne soon enough, ye salty silly-nanny!
                      "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

"Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
                      - Bill Burr

Comment

You know it's going to get to the point where you have to drop a whole paycheck to get the throne, right?

Me? I just gotta be patient and the ad bits will build up.

Comment

Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
                          You know it's going to get to the point where you have to drop a whole paycheck to get the throne, right?
                          Fortunately, I'm not a random buccaneer on a pirate ship, going for any booty in reach!

- Bill Burr

Comment

Stream up. Doing Doki Doki Literature Club today, as per Guan's request. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Continuing the Doki Doki stream right now. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker stream up. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X