Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naked Fisting run continues once again... finally. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Well well well! Twitch has finally added PayPal as payment platform for Twitch bits! Unfortunately, it seems they are still forcing you to use a credit card to pay, as neither my bank connection nor my actual PayPal credit can be used to pay. >.<

Hopefully they'll change that in the future, then I can kick off that salty silly-nanny who calls himself cap'n from my throne.
      "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
      "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
      and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
      - Bill Burr

Comment

And I'm not doing none of that shit, instead being the one derplet who buys him games and makes him play them. Or just mentioned them in the chat, as was the case with Doki Doki.

BUT NO FEAR! I already got him a new game to play come tuesday. It will be something, I hope. It involves some perverts, possibly drugs and silly yet well-designed fighting and writing
        "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Guan Yu View Post
          And I'm not doing none of that shit, instead being the one derplet who buys him games and makes him play them.
          I also bought him a game, but he hasn't started playing it yet. I'm not really forcing him to do so either. ^^
          "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

"Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
          - Bill Burr

Comment

WELL I'M NOT THAT NICE SO I DO FORCE HIS BUM TO DOET.

Also that game should be tomorrow, kinda interested to see how he takes it. "Don't give me depressing for a long time after Doki Doki." he said. But did Gaun listen? No he did not.
            "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

Wait, you made mindflayer play Doki Doki? Geesh, am I relieved my fans only buy me game-making engines.
              Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Starting stream up. A game called Lisa that Guan bought me and asked me to play on stream. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88
                Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Mega Maker Monday stream up. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Fiend Mailer, I think you gotta go back to your high-viewer-roots and go for a punishing 3rd person RPG!

Just my personal hint. ^^

EDIT: Still can't buy bitcoins. Pfff....

- Bill Burr

Comment

One day M.F will play Blade and soul. >:3
                      Play this in my funeral.
                      Spoiler

Comment

Starting up Portal stream now for anyone who wants to give it a watch. Never played Portal before, so it ought to be fun to play for the first time ever. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker Thursday stream up. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Naked fisting run continuation going on right now for Dark Souls 3. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Doing a Warframe stream today folks. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Late evening Mega Maker stream. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X