Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warframe stream up, with Caulder as a guest star today. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Mega Maker stream up. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Finishing up the naked fisting run of Dark Souls 3. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Waframe stream up. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Mega Maker Thursday stream up. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Streaming Cuphead today on the first of the new year. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Streaming Mega Maker today. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Just a laid back space ninjas stream today. (Warframe) https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

You need to camwhore more to grow your twitch!
                    Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Doing an RPG Maker game that a viewer made today. No it's Not a hentai game, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose. XD https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Streaming some Warframe today. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

I just browsed through my old posts, back when you tackled the monsters and enemies of Drangleic in DS2. All those old screenshots and clips of special moments...it's sooo nostalgic.

Spoiler
                          "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
                          "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
                          and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
                          - Bill Burr

Comment

Mega Maker stream up guys and gals. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Also Stuffie those are some pretty damn memorable and hilarious pics. XD

Spoiler

Comment

New Dark Souls 3 run starting up today. Heavier weaponry only, so no smaller faster bows or swords for this Mind Flayer. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Streaming Super Meat Boy today on request from our very own Guan Yu. https://www.twitch.tv/mind_flayer88

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X