Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Dark Souls II stream link.

Continuing onward.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

"'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
      "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
      and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
      - Bill Burr

Comment

Uploading this charm of an event....a real shame that I was way too drunk.

EDIT: Cut-together video is more than 2GB, so -direct-download it here-.
        Last edited by Stuffie; 10th June 2017, 03:56.
        "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

"Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
        - Bill Burr

Comment

Playing Dark Souls 2 drunk, it must be hillarious.

I hope than we can see more of Mind Flayer and Stuffie adventures

Comment

Originally posted by plmnko View Post
            Playing Dark Souls 2 drunk, it must be hillarious.
            The hilarity stops the following day, when you start up DS2, load your character...and all of a sudden you're in Majula with exactly zero souls. And you don't know if you spent those 50k you farmed up, or lost them somewhere in the world.
            Or, what happens more often in my case: I load my character, and realize that since last night, I made like ten level-ups, because apparently the alcohol made me want to help out other players with bosses, so I spent hours helping out, amassing tons of souls. ^^;

I hope than we can see more of Mind Flayer and Stuffie adventures
            Looking at the footage, I clearly was of big help for MF. Not making that one jump, slashing at statues while MF fights doggos...he couldn't have done it without me. XD
            It's great fun to drop in once in a while, but I understand if MF rather wants to play the game on his own. It's his stream, after all. But I'll always keep Red Scarlet ready to help him out...or to duel him.
            Last edited by Stuffie; 10th June 2017, 13:58.

- Bill Burr

Comment

I think it's more like the mechanics of multiplayer really slow stuff down. He ended up summoning you like 5 times? He could've been to the boss and dying by the 3rd time.

Granted you made the statue pit and boss a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
                I think it's more like the mechanics of multiplayer really slow stuff down. He ended up summoning you like 5 times? He could've been to the boss and dying by the 3rd time.

Granted you made the statue pit and boss a hell of a lot easier to deal with.
                Again: Unfortunately I barely remember anything from last night's stream. I just hope I was worth the time MF spent summoning me. It was a mistake to have my bottle of favorite Schnaps next to me. XD
                But yeah, like I said: It's his stream, so if he doesn't want to summon or duel me, that's fine with me. I'm offering help in case he needs it, but I understand that the thing we all love from MF's DS2-stream is to watch him both suffer and progress...alone. ^^

- Bill Burr

Comment

Smite stream up.

And Stuffie, I dun mind summoning you and dueling you at all in Dark Souls. I'm just a pussy sometimes, and I'll freely admit it. Though I think everyone has a moment or two, where they probably are. XD
                  Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                  Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Flayer View Post
                    I'm just a pussy sometimes, and I'll freely admit it. Though I think everyone has a moment or two, where they probably are. XD
                    Two weeks ago I would've laughed at you, but there was an area in the second DLC of DS2 that was so frustrating, I.......I......I shot enemies from a distance with a crossbow....

- Bill Burr

Comment

Originally posted by Stuffie View Post
                      Again: Unfortunately I barely remember anything from last night's stream. I just hope I was worth the time MF spent summoning me. It was a mistake to have my bottle of favorite Schnaps next to me.
                      See that explains the whip using dominatrix you used on MF.

Not the losing bit. I could down a couple o' absinth shots and still do good pvp stuff.
                      Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Dark Souls II stream up. For anybody that wants to watch. And... seriously Stuffie? A BOW?!!

Spoiler

Comment

Oh my, what wonderous adventures we have seen, as Find Mailer descended into the Sanctum City of Shulva, completely lost and at the mercy of his viewers.
                          Probably my favorite thing was to imagine his character shouting what MF said in the stream, as his character dropped into an endless pit: "Why did you roll, you whoooooooore~?"

Even though I don't know your soul memory (I'm sure it's rather low, as it has always been), I will try to get my probably closest character to Shulva until the next stream. Because "Sinh the Slumbering Dragon", he will not be easy.

EDIT: Mission successful, I parked my paladina at the bonfire in the ruins, before the Elena bossfight.
                          Last edited by Stuffie; 14th June 2017, 20:55.

- Bill Burr

Comment

Dark Souls 2 stream up. Also, this is my first stream as a full on Affiliate.

Spoiler

Comment

Smite stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Dark Souls 2 stream up.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X