What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Heh, no problem dude. I made it up to... the guy I had to light the Lighthouse torches for and beat him. Made it through the wharf without Too much of a problem.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Lots of 'woos!' though.

The wharf's pretty much my favorite area of DS2. Tons of 'oh fuck' moments, but they're mostly survivable.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aye, I liked it a lot myself. And honestly I'm feeling so far that Dark Souls II is a fuckton easier than Dark Souls I.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Whoa, you've killed the Lost Sinner already!? :eek: You're on a roll!

The Wharf is a favorite area of mine too. I especially love how you light up the place with your torch step by step, while exploring all the dark corners in the radiant light of your torch. Man, I love the lighting engine and the torch in DS2!
Yesterday, I entered the Sanctum City of Shulva (DLC-area), and I have to say it looks really great too. When you walk along the way towards the first bonfire, with the Aztec-like temple and ruins in the far distance. Looks awesome!

Aye, I liked it a lot myself. And honestly I'm feeling so far that Dark Souls II is a fuckton easier than Dark Souls I.
Ooooh really? Well, if someone thinks he got gud, why don't you head back to Majula and join the "Company of Champions" covenant at the far cliffside altar? That'll raise the difficulty a notch. :3

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nah, dun think I'll do that with that covenant. :p

Anyway, doing a Memorial Day make up stream since I didn't stream Smite on Monday.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

And sorry for the late start, way overslept.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

So, where are you at right now? In regards of both soul memory and location? I had to leave when you arrived at Harvest Valley. Damn, you're fast, and all that with less souls than me. :eek:

I'm working on gathering more red cracked eye orbs to keep trying to invade you right now. It'll happen someday! :D Alternatively, I bought a red sign soapstone, which will enable you to summon me for a duel! The soul memory range is very generous, which means it should work for our characters. Plus, it's a "planned PvP fight" and I won't catch you off-guard. ;)

In both cases, I think you will have to set "cross-region" in your options to "allowed". I think the standard setting is "restricted", which means only US-server signs and players are involved in your game.

See you in DS2, sooner or later. She's eager to make your acquaintance~!

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not sure if invasion or erotic rp.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well of course you NEED more souls, ya started out as deprived! For the love of...

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Well of course you NEED more souls, ya started out as deprived! For the love of...
At the beginning of yesterday's stream, he had like 200k soul memory, while I already reached 500k and wasn't even a lot further ahead. Even though my stats are underdeveloped compared to Find Mailer's character, it makes me wonder when and where I soaked up so many souls....probably drunk co-op. XD

Anyway, if MF agrees to summon me via the red soapstone sign I can place now, we're good to go. :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

But it IS, because you start with lower stats and less gear as a deprived you need to farm more to get a similar build and gear.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

But it IS, because you start with lower stats and less gear as a deprived you need to farm more to get a similar build and gear.
But if I git gud, I don't need stats and gear! :O
With Red Scarlet, I tried to make progress as fast as possible, without lingering and farming souls. I don't even equip the silver snake ring for bonus souls, because I wanted my soul memory to be as low as possible.
Pretty sure drunk co-op/PvP gave me some bonus souls.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, every time I watch flayer roll through an attack, I'm torn.

On one hand I'm like: SWEET, he's got that timing down pretty well!

On the other it's: Lol newb, some of us don't need iframes to win a fight...

How bad is it that I got through all the souls games and didn't know there were iframes? Note: This means I've never rolled through an attack.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

See I'm torn because 'Yay Flayer you got it!' and because 'boo, I wanna see Flayer beaten up!'

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

See I'm torn because 'Yay Flayer you got it!' and because 'boo, I wanna see Flayer beaten up!'
Like pretty much anyone in MF's stream. :D Except maybe plmnko.

How bad is it that I got through all the souls games and didn't know there were iframes? Note: This means I've never rolled through an attack.
So you either blocked enemy attacks with a shield or...just took the hit?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

And you guys really like to see me in pain don't you. But hey, I'll admit, despite the reservations I had at first about playing Dark Souls and the series in general, I'm genuinely enjoying the games, and having a lot of fun with them. XD

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If we wanted to see you in pain, we'd recommend League of Legends.