What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Hopefully can stream a bit longer to make up for the late start.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

...and we witnessed ! Also, he fell for a , look at him shaking! XD

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

. For anyone that wants to watch.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Crap, I'm not sure when or even if I can make it to today's Dark Souls stream. How am I supposed to rest peacefully, if I don't know how often MF claimed to have rolled an attack after receiving it? :D

Hopefully see you later!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

The moment I managed to join the stream, you were fighting Sister Friede already... , good for you!

You also answered my call for a proper duel, and (for the actual action, fast-forward to 3:00).

Last edited:

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1fluttershy death... you monster.

IHavenoidea321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You also answered my call for a proper duel, and we had that[/URL].
This duel <.< ... you should have just parried one of his countless weapons arts and just one shot him.
I'm sure MFs reaction would have been priceless.

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

1fluttershy death... you monster.
Never forget! :(
Also, type F to remember that-guy-that-helped-MF-with-Fume Knight. Wait, only MF and I witnessed that!

This duel <.< ... you should have just parried one of his countless weapons arts and just one shot him.
I'm sure MFs reaction would have been priceless.
1) I was quite drunk at the time of the duel, and I haven't touched my DS3 character in months. So my overall performance with Enya was bad to begin with. ^^;
2) Enya's a proper PvE-sorceress. Her spells hit hard, but they have to hit, and as Find Mailer perfectly showcased in our duel, you can dodge most spells rather easily, which eliminates my high damage output. When I dueled him in DS2 (signature link ;)), Red Scarlet was destined to be PvP-oriented, which I like to think led to me almost killing MF...more than once actually, since he healed, that scrub. :D
3) I never managed to properly learn parrying. I tried it here and there for giggles and show-off, but never properly trained it. Plus, Enya can't parry, since her off-hand weapons (sorcery staff, Dark Hand) don't have parries.

And to top off this post, have MF's character in the perfect pose!

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Never forget! :(
I'll never forgot you murdering me on the stream either Stuffie. No chance to defend myself, just pure backstabbing one shots after I avenged you.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As most experienced players know, never bring a magic stick to a sword/axe/polearm/club/whateverfight. The casting time of most sorceries just does not make them valid against dedicated melee builds as they can avoid everything and slam your ass back afterwards.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Challenges Guan with his Farron Flashsword*

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

As most experienced players know, never bring a magic stick to a sword/axe/polearm/club/whateverfight. The casting time of most sorceries just does not make them valid against dedicated melee builds as they can avoid everything and slam your ass back afterwards.
...as proven by Mind Flayer last night. :D If you don't count two Soul Arrows which he blocked with his shield, I think I only hit him with my sword once. And that was it.
Also, like slicer wrote in the stream chat at that point: Sorceries like Soul Beam are plain useless in PvP. It looks awesome, and I casted it for the possible "ooohs" and "aaahs" in stream (plus MF's face/reaction when he dodged it was fun to look at XD) - but there is no way that in a 1vs1 duel, you will hit your opponent with Soul Beam. >.>

*Challenges Guan with his Farron Flashsword*
Fight! Fight! Fight! :D

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

...as proven by Mind Flayer last night. :D If you don't count two Soul Arrows which he blocked with his shield, I think I only hit him with my sword once. And that was it.
Also, like slicer wrote in the stream chat at that point: Sorceries like Soul Beam are plain useless in PvP. It looks awesome, and I casted it for the possible "ooohs" and "aaahs" in stream (plus MF's face/reaction when he dodged it was fun to look at XD) - but there is no way that in a 1vs1 duel, you will hit your opponent with Soul Beam. >.>

Fight! Fight! Fight! :D
Yes Soul Bean suck at pvp, unless you have a good tactic or do the duel in a close area where they cant dodge easily

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's a great ambush invasion weapon, but after that it sucks. That said, I have to shamefully add that I once fought an invader using it, and even though I saw him charging the damned thing I rolled into it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Want to parry easy? Buckler.

Want to PVP cast? Homing soul mass + Soul spear while they're staggered.

Want to die easy? Kamehameha + groundlaser

Also starting to think that all the grinding the rest of us did, really didn't make the souls games any easier to get through... 3 friggin streams for DS3 and you're like 85-95% done with it already.

Last edited:

IHavenoidea321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since everyone is talking pvp,

where are you pvping?
What are your Builds?

3) I never managed to properly learn parrying. I tried it here and there for giggles and show-off, but never properly trained it. Plus, Enya can't parry, since her off-hand weapons (sorcery staff, Dark Hand) don't have parries.
Parrying against a telegraphed attack like the straight sword weapon art is really easy. Just press the button in the right timing, no reaction no prediction.

Also starting to think that all the grinding the rest of us did, really didn't make the souls games any easier to get through... 3 friggin streams for DS3 and you're like 85-95% done with it already.
He played with the same playstyle through 2 Dark souls parts and continued w/o a real break, so i guess he is still in his flow, compared to the people who had to take a pve break because you had to actually wait for the next game.