What's new

Obe, Mo, and Dark's Zombie Universe Comments Section

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Woooooooooo. All the zombie rushing is going into my writing part of my brain. Obe, Mo, and I have talked about it and we decided to plague you all with a three way zombie story. Basically, each of us are going to create a character that's set in the same universe as each other and write about their journeys. Whatever the journey is, that's up to us.

Since I'm a tireless man, I already wrote my prologue chapter. My story is going to be called the Tales of the Passing Zombie Hunter.

If for whatever reason they decide not to do this, I'll just edit this topic. But for now it seems we're all gonna make a zombie story. And yes they're going to intertwine with each other.

Comments, criticism, and such if you please.

Also any denials from Mo are really just him being secretive about his own chapter. After all, he doesn't really like people knowing about him writing.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Obe, Mo, and Dark's Zombie Universe Comments Section

i are looking forward to this.

also we should totaly publish a book of short stories.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dead Frontier does go to the writing part of yer mind. I had a moment of zombie writing euphoria whilst first getting into that. Unfortunately it passed :(

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Unfortunately, the Mo part of the topic is completely incorrect. Based on the fact that I can't write for shit, although I'll definitely give Darkfire ideas for characters and the like, I will not be writing any sort of story in this section of the forum any time soon.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^LIES