What's new

Muse COMMENTS

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
So...I've apparently started working on a new story. Blame Chibi. After mentioning muse I just had to start writing this. I'll probably post next part sometime next week. Actually I'll try to write it today(I can say that since it's past midnight), but I won't be posting it until monday at earliest since I like to let my works lie for a while before posting them. Plus, I probably can't be arsed to type it to computer before that.

Also, my muse isn't morbid, she's a crazy bitch.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Muse COMMENTS

Seems interesting enough. And actually sparked an idea in me, though I've got no clue where I'd wind up going with it *laughs* And yes, purposely not saying anything so as not to influence the writer, heh.

Look forward to checking out more. Even if it means staring at that fricking spider *swats it*

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Muse COMMENTS

Hope you'll like the next part, too. I certainly do. Also, it would appear that the tone of the story varies widely. The First Dream is nothing like the Prologue, and The Second Dream differs from both(provided I write it as I've planned. It's... different from anything I've written before, and if it doesn't work out, I'll just have to think of something else).

Enough with teasers. I'll post the next piece, named The First Dream, tomorrow morning, the exact time depending when I wake up.