What's new

V-A Bravery: Will you use yours?

V-A Bravery: Will you use yours?

• Total voters

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was wondering if anyone else would be brave enough to act out voiceovers for his and/or her own character(s) created for anything being worked on personally?

To be honest, I was shy (and still kind of am) when I had to attempt several times for a character of my own. I personally think I did shabby but out of everyone else who reviewed, they say otherwise.

Would you try it on your own custom protagonist character?

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: V-A Bravery: Will you use yours?

That I would, I think it would be a great deal of fun personally. Besides, it's a lot easier to think in your own character then someone else with a script. And since a character you made is an extension of yourself, it would add that little extra to bring them properly to life. But.. That's just my opinion.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Nunu is currently working on a small audio play. I mean it wont be my voice, but it will be someones voice especialy for this forum. That kind of counts right?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I'd take more or less any excuse to do voice acting ( ), but there's certainly limited availability for a male voice actor in hentai games.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most of the characters in my CYOAs and other literature are female, but there is one handsome gentle man from TLE:O and TLE:A, a man by the name of Richard Marrow, a renowned scientist who is the head of the Tentacle Research Division commissioned by the King's council.

As it turns out, Morrow is an agent of an ancient mechanical construct named Xozz, who was originally created by the Tentacles themselves thousands of years ago before they were wiped out by a human uprising. Morrow is one of many Androids (who each identify as the same man) created to infiltrate and spy for Xozz, and to observe and research not only the local Tentacle populations, but the human populations as well.

The design for morrow came from the man who tried to rescue Xozz once he was rediscovered, the man Morrow helped to repair the mysterious machine, and was rewarded with death to cover Xozz's tracks, however, Xozz had taken Marrow's personality and most importantly, his face into account when creating his own army and that is when Marrow the Android was born.

Morrow comes across as an intelligent, charming and eloquent man who is dedicated to his research, but under the artificial layers of this man's personality lies his true purpose, to coordinate the grand schemes of his master and bring the entire world to heel in the name of 'Balance'.

----

I've done some experimental voice-over work in the past and believe i could enact the voice of Richard Marrow....someday.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd do it, even though my voice sounds awful coming over a mic.