What's new

Comments and discussions of Adventure stuff. D and Z.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Discuss and comment about the story progression if you wish, until then you can suggest actions/choices to me through this thread. I may or may not add them in.

If you feel like venting your anger at me, then this is the place to do it.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Comments and discussions of Adventure stuff.

One question, are you gonna come to us for any ideas you have, to get an opinion? Or will that ruin the surprise for us?

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just type them here.... I possibly will take them into consideration. In fact you can influence where the next adventure story takes place -.-.
Dungeon of Pleasure, Generic Fantasy World, even an IN-DEPTH world from you in which you basically tell the history, races, animals, and then make an co-authored adventure story with me......... Or better yet, make an rp with rules!

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds cool. Gonna let you finish the current one before doing any of that, and I'll give sugegestions on your current one when something comes to mind.
Edit: and in my first post, I Meant to say come to use WITH not for >.< sorry

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Comments and discussions of Adventure stuff. D.

Well... I am thinking of a land of Futas, but you might not agree.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Futa is okay. Just let me have an adventure story without the main character having a dick. I'll do futa every other. aka odd. DOp = 1 futa. Cyaos divas 2 = non futa

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Idea for next adventure story: A man (for now) who gets cursed by an evil witch and must get her to change him back through force. The only problem is that her castle (or w.e.) is guarded by monsters driven by lust.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

MMmmm, give me the details as the trans-gender person, how he/she looks and so on!

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Monster Classes In C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle 2. (DOP is the first.)

Weakest to strongest. (Small does not necessarily say how big the monster is.)
Update: Weapons you should have before fighting said creatures and armor. (Armor will be in soon. If you see a minus (-) or a plus (+) that should be self-explanatory. But - with that symbol are not recommended. + symbol is recommended.)

Small class - small weak easily killed.
Weapon:
Rusty/Decayed
Armor:
Wool/Cotton/Silk.

Medium class - a little stronger perhaps, but still easy to kill.
Weapon:
Rusty/Decayed
Armor:
Leather.

Overgrown Class - Now were getting to some strong monsters.
Weapon:
-Rusty/Decayed Weapons. +Copper Weapons.
Armor:
Leather or Studded Leather.

Hard Class - The first strong monster appears.
Copper Weapons +Iron Weapons.
Armor:
Copper Chainmail or plate.

Dire Class - This is getting Dicey.
Weapon:
+Iron Weapons or +Enchanted Copper Weapons.
Armor:
Iron Chainmail or plate. Enchanted Copper chain mail or plate.

Lord Class - Your first powerful monster class.
Weapon:
+ Enchanted Iron weapons or -Enchanted Copper Weapons.
Armor:
Enchanted Iron armor.

Horde Class - A large number of small or medium class monsters.
Weapon:
Massive AoE attacks.
Armor:
Leather - Copper.

Multitude Class - A ridiculous number of small or medium class monsters.
Weapon:
Massive AoE plus endurance.
Armor:
Leather.

Demi-God Class - Shit! Be prepare for some internal experiances.
Weapon:
-Enchanted Iron.
Armor:
Lord Class Monster skin. Dragon Scales Armor.

Abyss Class - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! These creatures will RIP you to shreds.
Weapon:
Master Weapons. Basically the strongest shit you can buy.
Armor:
Enchanted Lord Class monster skin or Enchanted Dragon Scales Armor.

God Class - What more needs to be said?
Weapon:
A Unique Weapon. Either Forged by Character or npc. Or found.
Armor:
Unique Armor.

Nephalem Class - Only one exists. Find it and fight it and you die.
Weapon:
Any Weapon.
Armor:
Anything.

Aika's Class - Yah people, he's the ruler of the first town Cassy started in. He kicks everything's ass. Reasons for this is that this world is in his forum!
Weapon:
Aika's Permission.
Armor:
Aika's Permission.

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Whoa, is he over 9000?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, time to vent.

You should stop including the bathroom breaks of the heroine. Most don't care/don't want to know about her shitting and pissing, and it just detracts from the story.

You should decide what kind of story you want and stick with it. If you want to write an adventure story, gore is okay and appreciated. But again, in a sex story it detracts from it (the majority doesn't like guro).

Those are just points for you to consider, of course.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Who said this had to have sex in it? For all you know I am weaving a very bloody and much guro story with ryona in it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

A real life like story with unexpected twists are much better then planned ones that has no relation with RL

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And Zero gives all the twists around....

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Comments and discussions of Adventure stuff. D and Z.

Alright due to popular demands (Made by me)
I will post the sex scene of my char being tenta raped which ends in game over.

but 1st thing 1st.
tenta 1~5 has stun effect/ restrain
tenta 6 has horny effect
tenta 7~9 penatrates
tenta 10 sucks milk

Now if all of that hit I think said person would be fucked to death.

Now, let the story begin!

10 tentacles rush at her, Lyna tried to side step but 1 of the tentacles grabbed her leg making her lose her balance. The rest of the others used this chance to close in. 4 more joined the 1st in restaining her while the tiny feelers shreaded her clothes. "NO!" She screamed, struggling with the bonds. But opening her mouth seems to be a bad idea as another tentacle thrust into her open mouth. Making muffled noises she continued to struggle, the tentacle monster sent one tentacle with a sharp point forward and stabbed her arm with it. Lyna stopped struggling as she burned with warmth. She felt weak with a new feeling inside her head, as if a mist is blocking out all her thought. Her nipples turned hard, and her juices flowed out. She felt something emerge and her dick grew out, standing tall and hard. The feelers started to rub her body, making her feel even hornier. She felt a tentacle stroke her tail, and something rubbing her pussy. After a while, the tentacle wiggled in her tight pussy, althought it took away her virginity with force, the pain was quickly replaced by the 1st wave of orgasm Lyna had in a long time, her thick seman shot all over her and a few tentacles. Her pussy tightened as a flood of her juice shot out along with a stream of piss. She didn't have any time to recover as another tentacle inserted itself forcefully in her ass, but once again instead of pain, she sprayed out even more as another orgasm strike her. She twitched with every thrust, she felt suction on her breast and that made her feel even better. The tentacles finally let out their own seman as it shot down her throat, filled up her pussy and shot up her ass, through all this Lyna came again. The tentacle in her mouth left and joined the other one down in the pussy. Lyna still savoring the taste of seman in her mouth saw her dick bouce in front of her face and sucked on it. The tentacles restraining her let her down on the floor and loosened a bit allowing her movement. The feeling of 2 tentacles in her pussy felt great so Lyna thrust her own tail up her ass, which casued her to once again spreay her juices everywhere. She gulped down her seman, just as another wave would squirt out, her pussy seemed to be a waterfall as her juices dripped down to the ground continuously. She also found out why the tentacle was sucking on her breast as she saw milk being trasnfered from her to the monster. But it isn't enough she thought to herself, one hand started to stroke her massive shaft while the other tried to squeeze some more fingers into her pussy. The tentacle however took this as a sign and sent some feelers into her pussy and ass. Lyna, feeling more satisfated left her hand there spreading her legs, as if inviting the tentacle monster to keep inserting things inside. About half the day passed and Lyna was still on the hill, but only this time, she was alone. She had found her staff, and is inserting it inside her pussy as her tail pierced her ass, 1 hand is massaging her right breast while the other is still stroking her shaft. Her head was bobbing up and down as she sucked on her own cock. She had forgotten about everything now, what she was, what was she doing, all she knew is what she IS doing IS good, her nude body was covered by white, and soon her mind would be also... comsumed by lust, if it wasn't already.

Ok. So yeah, here ya go. Leave me some comments will ya?

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How did she begin to lactate exactly?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Needle tenta made her horny and (forgot to put down) lactate.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It injected her with lactation hormones and sped up her age rate for a few moments. Without actually aging her. Is that what your implying?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Something like that yes, welcome to use it for your story sir.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I already use that I when figure the opportunity is correct. I also dislike having catgirls being raped by tentacles since I generally like cat girls being stoked into raging flames of passion.