What's new

My hentai by me..Jessica Smoke

Jessica Smoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hello..there are my drawings about my mugen chars...as I said I am not intended to draw perfect girls as you can see all the time in videogames or hentai series..just average girls...based upon friends and others in real life...
obviosly better drawings means more recently....

hotter with a guest...

there are the new girls: Amanda and Hazel

I hope you like it..vote for the most sexy or a ranking about the most sexy...all girls are +18 and up.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: My hentai by me..Jessica Smoke

I like how their dicks are actually reasonably sized.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, first off, this is a lot better than I can draw, so take that as context for all the following comments I'll make - they're purely meant in a positive, constructive fashion. :)

I think you're very good at shading, the shading is gradual, follows the bodies' proportions and contours, and seems to abide by the source of light in the pictures.

What seems to clash a bit though, is using such a fairly realistic shading on a character outlines and proportions that are quite cartoonesque or mangaesque - it creates, imo, a kind of juxtaposition that feels a bit off.

There are also some proportions that are a bit off, like the feet of the "cowgirl" at the top - but that's just a question of experience and maybe looking at some online guides to bodily proportions. :)

All in all I'm looking forward to seeing more from you, and I think it's great that you're looking to folow real-life bodies, a bit of realism in erotic art is good! :)

OP
J

Jessica Smoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

one drawing by me..with some other girls showing her nude bodies.....

Last edited: