Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A very hesitant attempt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A very hesitant attempt

    Hello everyone...

    So, to make it short. I always been a lurker. I love hentai and manga in general but I never had the courage to draw one by myself...
    Now recently I've found some courage and took my tablet and start drawing.
    I won't even tell how much I had to think about the subject...

    So that's my very first attempt...it's just a draft...sketched. It is supposed to become a tentacle scene with environment etc.

    Now my problem is that I'm hitting the ritual weak point of my self esteem and I don't know if I really want to continue or not...
    I need some encouragement. I'm honest.
    And please be honest too, tell me if it sucks hard or if worth a try to keep it going...

    Thanks!

    Spoiler
    Last edited by Vicissitudo; 25th October 2016, 15:22. Reason: Smiley!
    Vicissitudo's Den

    How to fix BGM Audio Errors
    Spoiler

    #2
    Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

    I think you have a lot of potential so far to keep drawing. I highly encourage you to show your best result with this sketch if you have the time left, as long as you don't stress out or consider this a practice session. Then brace for people's critique and feel proud about the attention .

    I'll be frank, but there's still not a lot of forumers here to comment at least 3 times per image shown. Still, I'm determined to change that.


    My Twitter

    My Tumblr

    Comment


      #3
      Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

      Oh my god. That is fantastic~. The detail on the toes is great, the facial expression, and the realistic bust size, all of it is fantastic~!


      Comment


        #4
        Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

        Originally posted by LustFire View Post
        I think you have a lot of potential so far to keep drawing. I highly encourage you to show your best result with this sketch if you have the time left, as long as you don't stress out or consider this a practice session. Then brace for people's critique and feel proud about the attention .

        I'll be frank, but there's still not a lot of forumers here to comment at least 3 times per image shown. Still, I'm determined to change that.
        Thank you! I was checking your thread too! You've produced a lot of material!
        Great works!

        Originally posted by Iggy View Post
        Oh my god. That is fantastic~. The detail on the toes is great, the facial expression, and the realistic bust size, all of it is fantastic~!
        Well...thanks I guess...even though I'm not sure if you are trolling me cause these are clearly the parts I've drawn worst. But thanks!
        Vicissitudo's Den

        How to fix BGM Audio Errors
        Spoiler

        Comment


          #5
          Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

          Some updates. I tried to adjust the proportions of the body and I made some general tweaks. I'm still not convinced by the head...I'll probably rework/tweak it more and more.

          I also added a raw sketch of what the "monster(s)" should look like.

          Let me know what do you guys think about it. And if you see something weird which makes you think "that part looks crooked", just say it!

          I never get offended by criticism...I actually just need a lot of it...

          Thanks!

          Spoiler
          Vicissitudo's Den

          How to fix BGM Audio Errors
          Spoiler

          Comment


            #6
            Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

            I completely agree with LustFire, you really have no reason to feel discouraged.
            I would add that though you should give it your best with this drawing, you also shouldn't get stuck with it. It's so easy to get eternally stuck with a drawing because you will always find something you don't like and I find it's better to eventually move on to another drawing, you'll learn more.

            To be totally honest with you, I actually liked the first drawing more. The head and the left foot. This here is the only thing I can think of right now that looks weird to me:

            Spoiler
            Attached Files
            Currently I'm making: Sexonomicon

            Comment


              #7
              Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

              Originally posted by MajinLuffy View Post
              I completely agree with LustFire, you really have no reason to feel discouraged.
              I would add that though you should give it your best with this drawing, you also shouldn't get stuck with it. It's so easy to get eternally stuck with a drawing because you will always find something you don't like and I find it's better to eventually move on to another drawing, you'll learn more.

              To be totally honest with you, I actually liked the first drawing more. The head and the left foot. This here is the only thing I can think of right now that looks weird to me:

              Spoiler
              Alright, thank you for the comment and the feedback!
              I will try to adjust the lines, maybe I'll redraw her mouth with a more shocked expression.

              I've drawn part of the ambients now and placed the big snail. I will update soon with a new picture!
              Vicissitudo's Den

              How to fix BGM Audio Errors
              Spoiler

              Comment


                #8
                Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

                Holy cow, those are really good!

                I love the facial work on the first sketch. While the second one looks more "erotic", it lacks the excellently portrayed expression that the first one has. The second sketch is rather generic, the first one has a lot of character to it. Face-wise, I mean.

                Great job on the body position and proportions, the toes, the position of the limbs and so on. I'm looking at how the buttcheeks touch, and I'm wondering if there might be something a bit off there, but I can't put my finger on it, so it might be nothing.

                Definitely continue!
                Kin die. Cattle die. Oneself must also die.
                But I know one thing that does not perish.
                The judgement over worthy men.

                - Odin, The Elder Edda.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

                  Originally posted by Crawdaddy View Post
                  Holy cow, those are really good!

                  I love the facial work on the first sketch. While the second one looks more "erotic", it lacks the excellently portrayed expression that the first one has. The second sketch is rather generic, the first one has a lot of character to it. Face-wise, I mean.

                  Great job on the body position and proportions, the toes, the position of the limbs and so on. I'm looking at how the buttcheeks touch, and I'm wondering if there might be something a bit off there, but I can't put my finger on it, so it might be nothing.

                  Definitely continue!
                  Thank you, much appreciated!

                  I will consider to redraw the face again...even thought I think now looks better than before...but I might be wrong, ofc...

                  Alright, here another little update...now is starting to get a complete view.
                  I might expand the scene furthermore to adds more details, objects etc...

                  Thanks guys for the feedback!

                  P.S.

                  I'm not really convinced by the monster genitalia...if I change my mind I'll redraw it tomorrow.

                  Spoiler
                  Last edited by Vicissitudo; 5th October 2015, 23:21. Reason: P.S.
                  Vicissitudo's Den

                  How to fix BGM Audio Errors
                  Spoiler

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

                    Wow, that's certainly a very creative piece of genitalia.
                    Kin die. Cattle die. Oneself must also die.
                    But I know one thing that does not perish.
                    The judgement over worthy men.

                    - Odin, The Elder Edda.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

                      Originally posted by Crawdaddy View Post
                      Wow, that's certainly a very creative piece of genitalia.
                      Yeah...I went too far...
                      I want to use the "sack of semen" concept but I'm surely going to redrawn it...
                      It's too..."horsey"...
                      Vicissitudo's Den

                      How to fix BGM Audio Errors
                      Spoiler

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

                        I think it's awesome as it is
                        Currently I'm making: Sexonomicon

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

                          Updated. Just redrawn the Snail's willy.
                          I'll eventually update more later or tomorrow...
                          I start believing it can eventually becoming a passable draw...

                          What do you think? Shall I try color it?

                          Spoiler
                          Vicissitudo's Den

                          How to fix BGM Audio Errors
                          Spoiler

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

                            Yeah, go for it~. Can't wait to see it.

                            One more thing. Careful about her left torpedo.


                            My Twitter

                            My Tumblr

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

                              I personally like the first one better, but hell it's a snail penis after all, let your fantasy roam free !

                              just for fun, this seems to be an accurate replication of the snail anatomy looks to me like some sort of tube like thing so your 2nd design seems to be more accurate, I guess.
                              Be indifferent to where you live.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X