What's new

A very hesitant attempt

bukacain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

Ahh! Yess, the best fireworks ; D

Though, one part is being seen weirdly by my mind, on her left mouth corner, one going up and down in bigger blob. But that may just be only me :p
Hmm...I think that is actually still coming out from the tip, as in it's still in the air?

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, those fireworks added a huge bonus to sexiness :D
Especially the way it's dripping down :]

Though, one part is being seen weirdly by my mind, on her left mouth corner, one going up and down in bigger blob. But that may just be only me :p
Ahh! Yess, the best fireworks ; D

Hmm...I think that is actually still coming out from the tip, as in it's still in the air?

Yep, is intended to be still flying in the air. You can see it has no shadows but...well, probably I have to improve drawing that kind of stuff too!

Meanwhile, I'm sketching something...maybe the next artwork? Not sure yet...
Are you guys into hybrid beings? Like half human, half demons or so?

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yep, is intended to be still flying in the air. You can see it has no shadows but...well, probably I have to improve drawing that kind of stuff too!

Meanwhile, I'm sketching something...maybe the next artwork? Not sure yet...
Are you guys into hybrid beings? Like half human, half demons or so?

Oh... Then it was my brain that assumed it's already stuck on her face. I wouldn't worry as much tbh, most people don't look and analyze a drawing. It's mostly a fast glance at whole thing and done. Not saying to anyone that lowering quality is better xD . Looking in detailed manner and analyzing is what critics and other artists do, while one who knows every line in a draw is creator himself.
Plus some people tend do see things differently and it don't depend on artist, because same can happen for photographs and videos.

But yeah, now I see it as still flying.
Brain magic xD

Half demons? Half elves and such? Yeah, why not?

Last edited:

bukacain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Brain magic xD
Brains are weird ; P

The sketch looks good, looking forward to how it turns out! I love art with a bit of anticipation in it~

As for hybrid beings, I think they're pretty fun!

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Per the hybrid thing, I'd say there are quite a few out there. Heck, there's a long running RP based on them.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The final versions are both great. I love the way her shapes and curves change as they interact with other bodyparts, which gives off the impression of softness very nicely.

It's still a very nice dick. X'D I would say one thing though - be careful not to go full ham on detailing the dick if you're not detailing the rest of the character as well. It can come off as being a bit "uncanny valley". I've seen some cartoony drawings with extremely veiny and complexly shaded dicks, and it just feels out of place. You're not there here, but more than that and you could be.

And congrats on the cum texture. I know liquid is a bitch to draw, but you pulled it off very well here. Some of the better I've seen.

Also, always love a gal with an enthusiastic look on her face. What's better than a hottie who's stoked to fuck you?

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh... Then it was my brain that assumed it's already stuck on her face. I wouldn't worry as much tbh, most people don't look and analyze a drawing. It's mostly a fast glance at whole thing and done. Not saying to anyone that lowering quality is better xD . Looking in detailed manner and analyzing is what critics and other artists do, while one who knows every line in a draw is creator himself.
Plus some people tend do see things differently and it don't depend on artist, because same can happen for photographs and videos.

But yeah, now I see it as still flying.
Brain magic xD

Half demons? Half elves and such? Yeah, why not?
Well what you pointed out was absolutely correct. One doesn't have to analyze a drawing to understand it. If the simple communication of basic shapes doesn't work it's artist's fault, fullstop. I edited and improve that "firework" after you pointed that out, should be better now! :)
Yep I've always been into these fantasy hentai styles and I love the surreal environment. I mean, one of the best part of comics is that you can actually create situations which are way beyond reality so...as you said, why not? :)

Brains are weird ; P

The sketch looks good, looking forward to how it turns out! I love art with a bit of anticipation in it~

As for hybrid beings, I think they're pretty fun!
Thanks mate! The fact I "anticipate" my drawing is due the fact I'm here to both enjoy drawing hentai stuff but mostly also learning.
I always try to go step by step into my artworks and your comments and critics are a great help to me!

Per the hybrid thing, I'd say there are quite a few out there. Heck, there's a long running RP based on them.
Oh well...so better not? Or? What RP are you referring to? I kinda love these! :D

The final versions are both great. I love the way her shapes and curves change as they interact with other bodyparts, which gives off the impression of softness very nicely.

It's still a very nice dick. X'D I would say one thing though - be careful not to go full ham on detailing the dick if you're not detailing the rest of the character as well. It can come off as being a bit "uncanny valley". I've seen some cartoony drawings with extremely veiny and complexly shaded dicks, and it just feels out of place. You're not there here, but more than that and you could be.

And congrats on the cum texture. I know liquid is a bitch to draw, but you pulled it off very well here. Some of the better I've seen.

Also, always love a gal with an enthusiastic look on her face. What's better than a hottie who's stoked to fuck you?
Thank you mate! Also YES, absolutely agree with you. I redrew that cock like 10 times and mostly because it looked too detailed. The problem is actually to make it simple and keep the volumes. I might sound senseless but most of the times is much harder to draw simple shaped figures than highly detailed ones.

Soooo...about the sketch, I made some changes and decided there is no more a guy but an ogre instead. What do you think? :D

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Probably could have worded that better. I meant to say that there are probably a bunch of people who'd enjoy pics with hybrids.

The RP I'm referring to is Monster Girl Island over in the RP section of this site. It's run by Mamano Assault Force and is based on the mamano depicted by Kenkou Cross.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might sound senseless but most of the times is much harder to draw simple shaped figures than highly detailed ones.
That's not senseless at all. Compression is difficult, because you have to imply more with less, and that requires prioritizing the right features. I've got nothing but respect for you artists.

Soooo...about the sketch, I made some changes and decided there is no more a guy but an ogre instead. What do you think? :D

Fuck yes, I'm up for all'a'dat.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Probably could have worded that better. I meant to say that there are probably a bunch of people who'd enjoy pics with hybrids.

The RP I'm referring to is Monster Girl Island over in the RP section of this site. It's run by Mamano Assault Force and is based on the mamano depicted by Kenkou Cross.
Oh okay! I thought I misunderstood you! :D I'll check that work, do you have any link of it? Thanks! :)

That's not senseless at all. Compression is difficult, because you have to imply more with less, and that requires prioritizing the right features. I've got nothing but respect for you artists.

Fuck yes, I'm up for all'a'dat.
Thanks mate! Working in progress! The outlines must be revisited even further and I have to draw something where she's leaning.

The cock is missing! I was considering to make 2-3 variations of this artwork as well as with different facial expressions.

/edit

Also yes, his right feet looks weirdly placed. I'll fix that later...

/edit 2

Done, now it looks more natural, I think.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's more like a series of individual threads set in the same general location that can influence each other but mostly stay self contained. Each thread follows a certain character and their misadventures on The Island.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's more like a series of individual threads set in the same general location that can influence each other but mostly stay self contained. Each thread follows a certain character and their misadventures on The Island.
Hummmm...I see...sounds a bit complex to me. I mean, it surely looks interesting but would involve a huge amount of time just to get "into" it and fully understand how it works.
Also I'm not an english native speaker therefore it would be probably complicated for me to contribute or anything.

Anyway, interesting thing! Thanks for the hint and I will surely check some stuff here and there!

Meanwhile, another update.

/edit

Added one step.

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here the final version..

Working on a new sketch...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, the highlights and colours turned out pretty well, and the shadow lines on the Ogre as well! Something strikes me as odd on the hair though... :(

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nice, the highlights and colours turned out pretty well, and the shadow lines on the Ogre as well! Something strikes me as odd on the hair though... :(
Thanks and good catch. I wasn't completely sure about the hair either but I convinced myself they were ok...

So, I redraw the entire thing after your post, what do you think about that now?
Be sincere, I never get offended by good criticism! :)

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So that's the latest sketch I've been working on.
Honestly I haven't much time right now since I'm quite overwhelmed with my job. I'll surely come back to post here more but I can't tell you when.

Hope you are all enjoying the summer! :D

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant attempt

*see first sketch*
That looks nice, especially her pose and camera position.

*see second one*
What?
Lol, what?

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant attempt

*see first sketch*
That looks nice, especially her pose and camera position.

*see second one*
What?
Lol, what?
Ahahahahahah! Well are just some placeholders as you can immagine!
Glad you like it! I'll finish when I have some extra spare time! :D