OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

btw, I hope your hesistation has vanished at this point, you are loved :3
Oh, well, thank you! :)

Let's say that I've recovered some self esteem and I see I am actually capable to hold a pencil. Still there is a lot of work to do and many fields I have to improve. I still don't feel I master human bodies drawing. Actually I'm far from "mastering" it at all.
Anyway I am grateful for the support of this little yet very friendly community here! Thank you guys, every litte comment of your makes me smile and feel more comfortable with my own skills.
I have some projects for the future, like making a comic for example. I have already thought about a pretty decent storyline but I don't feel ready for that step yet. Then maybe open a Tumblr account but perhaps this is still too ambitious. Maybe in a future...we'll see...

However if by any chance any of you would like to have full resolution files (these I posted are approximately 1/5) of any of my latest "attempts" just ask. I'll be glad to upload them and send by private message! :)

Again, thank you all for the support!

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, that background doe. ;)

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...snip...

I have some projects for the future, like making a comic for example. I have already thought about a pretty decent storyline but I don't feel ready for that step yet. Then maybe open a Tumblr account but perhaps this is still too ambitious. Maybe in a future...we'll see...

...snip...
Always have one of these things or maybe even multiple or all of them in your stories: d-elfs, demons/succubi, weird magic/science. I feel it's always nice to include something weird for a twist, even when the story doesn't include magic, science or other realms...:p.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

I start having some ideas for another piece. I start having serious fun drawing these! :D

Meanwhile I've put some clothes on our sweaty friend...just the bases for now.
I'll shade/light em later!

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Always have one of these things or maybe even multiple or all of them in your stories: d-elfs, demons/succubi, weird magic/science. I feel it's always nice to include something weird for a twist, even when the story doesn't include magic, science or other realms...:p.
Oh, but I already do that! ;)

Here the dressed version! Finally I am working on some clothes :p
What do you think?

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Exercising in some more complex pose. How does it look to you?
It's still a very base sketch but let me know if you guys see something non proportioned (beside the dong...I know it's oversized...)

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look pretty good to me. :)

But oh god, if a lady tried stuffing her finger my foreskin like that, I'd freak the fuck out. :D

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I wish I had foreskin to feel that fear, Crawdaddy

Nice picture, Vicky. Can I call you Vicky? The veins look a bit thick, but if you're going for a more cartooney style it looks fine.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks guys for the comments! :p

I did some tweaks:

- Reduced the veins' size (thanks for making me notice that!).
- Redrawn her fingers.
- Redrawn facial expression - I wanted her with a playful/happy face.
- Redrawn eyes (tip: she is not looking at him...)
- Tweaked hair and ears.
- Tweaked his belly and pelvis.

I still want to improve the outlining before starting coloring her.
Any suggestion for environment / objects? :p
And, of course, constructive criticism is always welcome!

/edit

@the_taken How about Vic? ^^ Vicky sounds a bit girlish! :p However, do as you please! :)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, speaking of foreskin, the way the foreskin stretches over her finger seems a bit unnatural. Naturally, a membrane, unless very loose, will lie across the shortest distance between two points. In this case, it would lie across a straight line between the top of the finger and the curve of the penis. Instead we have a kind of corner right before the finger, as it stands.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, speaking of foreskin, the way the foreskin stretches over her finger seems a bit unnatural. Naturally, a membrane, unless very loose, will lie across the shortest distance between two points. In this case, it would lie across a straight line between the top of the finger and the curve of the penis. Instead we have a kind of corner right before the finger, as it stands.
Good point! I will fix it! :)

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...snip...
I did some tweaks:

...snip...

- Tweaked hair and ears.

...snip...
Maybe, this will give you some new ideas for elf ears, 'Aki Matsuri' drawing a whole comic full of elves and other ladies with funny ears... +

not the biggest fan of aki matsuri's overall art style but the ears do remind me of ...

Also, it feels like I'm missing an artist who draws extremely detailed ears and especially elf ears...I will try finding works of that certain artist so you may get some different approaches on drawing ears. :p

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe, this will give you some new ideas for elf ears, 'Aki Matsuri' drawing a whole comic full of elves and other ladies with funny ears... +

not the biggest fan of aki matsuri's overall art style but the ears do remind me of ...

Also, it feels like I'm missing an artist who draws extremely detailed ears and especially elf ears...I will try finding works of that certain artist so you may get some different approaches on drawing ears. :p
Hummm...I will take my time and redraw the ears then. However the first two pictures you attached lead me to a Panda picture...I don't know what you mean.

How is Record of Lodoss War? Worth watching?

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Moar defined outlines and environment...

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hummm...I will take my time and redraw the ears then. However the first two pictures you attached lead me to a Panda picture...I don't know what you mean.

How is Record of Lodoss War? Worth watching?
The first 2 links are links to exhentai.org galleries, without an account you won't be able to view them...Ima try look if the galleries can be viewed on g.e-hentai.org, it's the public site...yeah seems one work from aki matsuri can be viewed, probably the others don't show up on the public gallery 'cause some chapters of the book contain shota...

Btw, I recommend you make an account for exhentai.org the site has most of the erotic art created over the past 10 years...the link for the account creation is .
Hmm, it says adult japanese art on the site, though it actually contains erotic art from all the major countries/artists around the world!

Record of Lodoss War, hmm. I don't really know how well it aged, but it will always be special to me since it was the first anime I ever watched.
There have been additions to the original series 'chronicles...' something, I honestly never got into that newer stuff, I like the original series best, just 'cause of previous mentioned reason.
So I have no clue, maybe try it out it has sorcery, big badass dragons, magical creatures, sword fights.
Anyhow, as I mentioned before, maybe the animation doesn't hold up to today's standards and it will look pretty fugly in your eyes...:p

Last edited:
OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The first 2 links are links to exhentai.org galleries, without an account you won't be able to view them...Ima try look if the galleries can be viewed on g.e-hentai.org, it's the public site...yeah seems one work from aki matsuri can be viewed, probably the others don't show up on the public gallery 'cause some chapters of the book contain shota...

Btw, I recommend you make an account for exhentai.org the site has most of the erotic art created over the past 10 years...the link for the account creation is .
Hmm, it says adult japanese art on the site, though it actually contains erotic art from all the major countries/artists around the world!

Record of Lodoss War, hmm. I don't really know how well it aged, but it will always be special to me since it was the first anime I ever watched.
There have been additions to the original series 'chronicles...' something, I honestly never got into that newer stuff, I like the original series best, just 'cause of previous mentioned reason.
So I have no clue, maybe try it out it has sorcery, big badass dragons, magical creatures, sword fights.
Anyhow, as I mentioned before, maybe the animation doesn't hold up to today's standards and it will look pretty fugly in your eyes...:p
Hummmm, hummmm...well thanks for the hints! I'll consider to make an acc on exhentai.org even though there are already so many gals on g.e-hentai that I think I'll have enough for the rest of my life. Anyway, I'm fine with old style stuff as long the story is solid.

What's Lodoss War about? Is also hentai related or just a fantasy anime? On my to-watch/to-read list there is still Slayers, which is pretty old too.

Anyway, I've placed a wicker bottle and a glass on that table but I'd perhaps put more stuff on the floor, just to add some movement and exercise my lighting skills. Do you guys have any suggestions?

And, as always, thank you for the support!!

I'll edit this post soon and add a new progress.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Record of Lodoss War is a classic fantasy anime. Arguably the classic fantasy anime.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

So thats how its getting done, step by step. o_O Thx for sharring and continue your magic

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hummmm, hummmm...well thanks for the hints! I'll consider to make an acc on exhentai.org even though there are already so many gals on g.e-hentai that I think I'll have enough for the rest of my life.
...snip...
The thing is if you look for works of certain artist lots of stuff will not be shown on g.e-hentai.org., due to loli/shota or other extreme fetish tags, mostly it's not even the whole books just some chapters or a couple pannels in it for which it will be removed from the public site.
For example, when looking up 'aki matsuri' on g.e-hentai.org it will only show you a fragment of his work, maybe about 10%. I think it's even less 'cause it's not the full books just some extracted chapters that show on the public site...