What's new

A very hesitant attempt

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant attempt

I lol'd.

Good job.

But sausages and bananas don't really go well together. The squash and sausage might work though. Especially if barbecued or roasted.

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love your art!

Keep up the good work!~

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I lol'd.

Good job.

But sausages and bananas don't really go well together. The squash and sausage might work though. Especially if barbecued or roasted.
I'll keep that in mind! :D

I love your art!

Keep up the good work!~
Thanks!

So I've reopened this file after a couple of days and I noticed it was too stiff. Also her right hand looked weird...
I've resketched it keeping a more smooth but less clean outline.

I'll work more on this piece when I have time.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very nice, particularly like her expression now; everything looks pretty perfect :3

Oh, for the previous work, forgot to say sorry. Looks a lot better with her hair, and she looked a bit more "come hither" with how you arranged it over her eyebrows. Nice!

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I want to know what she is playing :D
Also, that's one sexy gamer right there.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some studies...

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pussies! Going from left to right, number 3 and 4 are my type :D
Though, number one's tits are best :p
Eheheh! Glad you like them! I'm just trying to understand how give characters more "personality"!

Here more sketches:

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Nice treat :)
Fancy the hairstyle of model 2 and 3
Eyes from 2nd and 4th and nose from 4th

Well done

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok, I'm into something...
These ideas were just coming in my head since a long while but I never been able to put them together. I've always been into the "Genie" thing but something that also got into my mind since my early years was a Franz von Bayros illustration where a young lady was "enchanting" a penis.

Now I got some ideas straight. Basically would be some kind of story for an adventure which I may eventually attempt to draw.
I was thinking about something quite simple and basic like that:

Option1 - Three young friends (two girls, sisters, and one boy) are spending the summer into a small town in the countryside. The younger sister is into the boy who, obviously, doesn't notice her attentions. The older sister is somekind of tomboy and somehow she like to tease her sister and the boy.

Option2 - Three young friends (two girls and a boy, brother of the younger)are spending the summer into a small town in the countryside. The boy is into the sister's friend, who is older and a sort of tomboy. The boy's sister is into her brother. Wincest.

One day they run into an old basament and find some vases. Here they open one and accidentally awaken Dik, a mystical creature from another world: Lybidium. The creature lost his way to home but also his friends, including another mystical presence: Viky. She is an ancient Djin with "strong" magic powers!

Here starts their adventure bringing them back home and investigating on how did they get sealed in that crate for such long time.

How did it happen? What's the peculiarity of this mysterious parallel world? What adventures are awaiting for our friends?

Tell me if that looks just plain dumb or you think I could work something around it! Just thinking of it make me laugh hard...maybe I shouldn't do it...

However here a sketch/study of Viky and the Dicklets, including Dik...
I'll post some more sketches studies soon...

But I need some feedback!!!!

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I like this idea as it does sound fresh.
Design of those Dicklets is also good, they look otherworldly and mystical, despite being based on dicks :D
Though, that's just a starting idea, a lot will depend on how you will spin that around story you want to create.

Yes, it is kinda silly, but far from dumb. Doesn't mean it can't be turned into something really good.
You should at least try and see what you can shape from it :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like this idea as it does sound fresh.
Design of those Dicklets is also good, they look otherworldly and mystical, despite being based on dicks :D
Though, that's just a starting idea, a lot will depend on how you will spin that around story you want to create.

Yes, it is kinda silly, but far from dumb. Doesn't mean it can't be turned into something really good.
You should at least try and see what you can shape from it :D
Thanks mate, I'm going to try something!

Here some character design...next time I'll go for the clothes... :D

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks mate, I'm going to try something!

Here some character design...next time I'll go for the clothes... :D

Yep, looking really good and you can already tell a lot of what type of characters they may be, just by looking at them.
Dik got a boner... wait, no... he is a boner :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yep, looking really good and you can already tell a lot of what type of characters they may be, just by looking at them.
Dik got a boner... wait, no... he is a boner :D
Eheheh! Thanks, that means I probably improved a bit at drawing facial expressions!

However I'm not really sure about "the dicklets" now, perhaps it just looks too silly...
On the other hand I really like the characters I tossed on the table and I will work more around them. Any suggestion for the names?

Left Sister: shy, naive, humble, generous.
Right Sister: tomboy, playful, slightly naughty.
Guy: goofy, pervert, slowpoke, dumbass.
Djinn: cocky, alluring, tsundere, dominant.

I was thinking "Viky" for the Djinn since is a refer to my nickname Vicissitudo but dunno, doesn't sound appropriate.

As always I'm open to any suggestion, criticism! :D

PS.

I've become quite fast in drawing these. Might be not 100% accurate but I can definitely produce more in much less time. I am also considering grayscale plain fillings to give some life to the arts but keeping small the time required.

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eheheh! Thanks, that means I probably improved a bit at drawing facial expressions!

However I'm not really sure about "the dicklets" now, perhaps it just looks too silly...
On the other hand I really like the characters I tossed on the table and I will work more around them. Any suggestion for the names?

Left Sister: shy, naive, humble, generous.
Right Sister: tomboy, playful, slightly naughty.
Guy: goofy, pervert, slowpoke, dumbass.
Djinn: cocky, alluring, tsundere, dominant.

I was thinking "Viky" for the Djinn since is a refer to my nickname Vicissitudo but dunno, doesn't sound appropriate.

As always I'm open to any suggestion, criticism! :D

PS.

I've become quite fast in drawing these. Might be not 100% accurate but I can definitely produce more in much less time. I am also considering grayscale plain fillings to give some life to the arts but keeping small the time required.

Those character traits are exactly what I thought when I first saw them :3

Those dicklets are kind of silly, sure, but I would say that's where their charm is :D
Suggestions for the names... Maybe related to their (ero) traits? Like, dunno, Crimy, and such?

Doesn't sound appropriate? Sounds more than ok to me >_>

Well... if you are using grayscale, then how about selecting that grayscaled area and filling with different screentones? Yeah, I am suggesting that mostly because I used it few days ago and really enjoyed the effects of it :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Those character traits are exactly what I thought when I first saw them :3

Those dicklets are kind of silly, sure, but I would say that's where their charm is :D
Suggestions for the names... Maybe related to their (ero) traits? Like, dunno, Crimy, and such?

Doesn't sound appropriate? Sounds more than ok to me >_>

Well... if you are using grayscale, then how about selecting that grayscaled area and filling with different screentones? Yeah, I am suggesting that mostly because I used it few days ago and really enjoyed the effects of it :D
Thanks! :D

For the names I was thinking something peculiar but not really related to their attitudes. I just would like to avoid the typical names but also not going to find something too much exotic.
For example as first thought I had Sam for the boy, Sarah for the taller girl and Lysa for the smaller. But these are just too mainstream.
Viky is nice but doesn't sound appropriate for a Djinn I guess. I'll figure something out... ;)

What do you mean with screen tones? Like patterns?

Here another sketch! :D

PS

It seems I can't post pictures larger than these. Is any kind of new restriction here that I'm not aware of?