What's new

Yo yo yo, afro!

OP
E

Exofluke

Re: Yo yo yo, afro!

Assuming some of you don't care to check my links, here are some updates:

My current project is an art trade for Termillain at deviant art. I was working on the Bonnie art trade, but switched to ter's because her part of the trade was my DA ID. So I kinda felt bad for having hers come after several others.

I also made a blog post awhile back, about my art style. Since most of you probably don't care, the short explanation is...

1. I start with a speed sketch to lay out an angle and perspective of my idea.

2. I then go over many stages of re-construction.

Progress is slow because I'm lazy (for the most part). I use to be able to work 9+ hours straight on whatever piece. Now I can't even get past 2 hours without wanting to go do something else. I'll break the mindset eventually and get my ass back into art-mode.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Is that... a girl interviewing a tentacle monster?

OP
E

Exofluke

It's April O' Neil from TMNT, thinking she was getting an interview. You can probably guess what the tentacle monster really wants. ;)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

It's April O' Neil from TMNT, thinking she was getting an interview. You can probably guess what the tentacle monster really wants. ;)
Ah, I can see the actual char now I got a name to a face. Now I see it :D nice.

OP
E

Exofluke

Here... this one goes out to your SirOni.

The dick who claims I drew like western cartoons and now somehow am improving to anime? LOLZZZZ

F*** You! You want western cartoon... here... eat it on up!

:cool:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Here... this one goes out to your SirOni.

The dick who claims I drew like western cartoons and now somehow am improving to anime? LOLZZZZ

F*** You! You want western cartoon... here... eat it on up!

:cool:
Awww, I'm flattered that you dedicated all that to me. Though I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a homosexual.

Also, I take back what I said about your western art. It's pretty shitty as well. Granted, I've got no room to talk but I'm not throwing myself like I'm hot shit. And yes, I'm fully aware that the actual pic you linked is supposed to look shit, I'm talking about the other stuff with it. Though I don't mind your colouring style.

Reputation score

is it possible to turn the mature content filter off without having an account at deviant?

OP
E

Exofluke

Awww, I'm flattered that you dedicated all that to me. Though I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a homosexual.

Also, I take back what I said about your western art. It's pretty shitty as well. Granted, I've got no room to talk but I'm not throwing myself like I'm hot shit. And yes, I'm fully aware that the actual pic you linked is supposed to look shit, I'm talking about the other stuff with it. Though I don't mind your coloring style.
I hope you realize that comment was meant to be sarcastic. Judging by your lack of enthusiasm, you probably already knew that.

In any case dude, don't waste your time with backlash against my art. You're better off aiming for me directly. ^_^

Besides, when you get better, you tend to inherently compare yourself to others, thereby giving yourself a little estimate of how good you really are. It's something I'm sure you'll need more practice for.

Okay okay... enough of me being a dick. :p

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hope you realize that comment was meant to be sarcastic. Judging by your lack of enthusiasm, you probably already knew that.

In any case dude, don't waste your time with backlash against my art. You're better off aiming for me directly. ^_^

Besides, when you get better, you tend to inherently compare yourself to others, thereby giving yourself a little estimate of how good you really are. It's something I'm sure you'll need more practice for.

Okay okay... enough of me being a dick. :p
Wahey, you got my sarcasm. And here's me thinking it was too subtle.

And yes, I do compare myself to other artists otherwise why would I call my own art shit? If I was an egotistical prick (no rolling eyes, everyone) then I'd go around throwing my weight around and call myself the best and demand that if no one 'donates' money to me I'll stop doing my stuff. BUT, my name isn't Toonpimp (OH SNAP I WENT THERE). I would go into what I've done and have the chance to go into irl, but seeing as this is a (somewhat) lighthearted trolling session between two people I'll give it a miss.

And I would've totally given you an A+ for your trolling attempt if you didn't add that spoiler at the end. Rookie mistake.

OP
E

Exofluke

Bonnie Rockwaller (who else?) being raped by a dude and some tentacles. I don't know why I put gloves on her, probably because I think bare handjobs are too blehhhh.

OP
E

Exofluke

Here's a little retrospect for ya.

The sad part is that I could be a hell of a lot better if I hadn't slacked over the past couple of years.

You can find the new piece at my HF gallery:

Cheers!

OP
E

Exofluke

Random sketch:

Just a reminder, feel free to request anything.

I'm going to be doing as many rough sketches as I can in-between work on my main projects. I need the practice and it'll be a lot more productive if the ideas came from others instead of myself. Besides, most ideas I get are things I'd want to fully finish, which I simply don't have the time for...

P.S

I'd greatly appreciate it if you made all requests at my guest book: