What's new

Lenneth's crappy art corner

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Lenneth's crappy art corner

See this? This is precisely why I don't draw. I'm sure I'd get irresistible urge to post my work for the torment of other people.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I'm not one to criticize other's artistic expression, but that's something that woulda been posted on the refrigerator at my home in preschool. A truer title was never posted.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Oh come on, it's not that bad. Some of them show promise, and just need to be refined more.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

See this? This is precisely why I don't draw. I'm sure I'd get irresistible urge to post my work for the torment of other people.

I'm not one to criticize other's artistic expression, but that's something that woulda been posted on the refrigerator at my home in preschool. A truer title was never posted.
You say this to Lenneth yet no one has said in TentanariX's thread that his art is an abomination. And like Inc said, these aren't bad, especially for mouse drawn pictures, Lenneth just needs to practice more.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Even the greatest artists in the world start out drawing crapily drawn scribbles.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I was more pointing at his choice of title and his delivery more then anything >,>;

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I say that the art itself isn't bad, it's mainly the fact that it's mouse-drawn. Mouse-drawn work is harder to do.