What's new

What is Art? Probably not this.

Hobolander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Decided to turn an old game idea I had into a short 4 page comic. I would said I am better than I was before at drawing, but that's setting the bar by dropping it on the floor. Plus I still cant draw hands and feet properly.

It did took me sometime to do this, so I didn't want to just leave it rotting on the harddrive. Hopefully it's at least entertaining for someone out there.

edit: hum, looks like uploading the images as attachment made the image much smaller which lead to tiny text problem. You can view the fullsize image at my blog if you care enough hobolander.blogspot.ca/2014/02/less-erotic-than-stickman.html

Attachments

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: What is Art? Probably not this.

Dat low resolution makes the text hard to read.

OP
H

Hobolander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying my hand at simple gif animation at low res. I think I will up the resolution for the next part of the story since not being able to do facial expression feels really bad.

The art is super small and I made the text extra large, there should be no reason to view it at my blog this time, but hey I will welcome the clicks.
hobolander.blogspot.com/2014/03/silly-high-resolution-who-needs-them.html

Only dumpster3 is animated this time but the next few planned pages should all be animated sex acts.

Attachments

OP
H

Hobolander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Increasing the res as well as increasing the frames made these take up much more time than I expected. I'm not entirely satisfied with the result either.

Btw, while I am not done with the dumpster "comic", I am looking for suggestion on what to draw. Post your ideas for a chance for them to be drawn by a bad shitty artist!

Edit: blarg, file size too large for attachment use the blog
hobolander.blogspot.ca/2014/03/i-didnt-know-it-would-take-effort-i.html

Last edited:
OP
H

Hobolander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't felt like animating, so I just did a quick static one instead.

So it turns out the reason why my attachments tend to be small, is because the site auto resize image that exceeds the allow size limit. You figure I would have realized that already by reading the text on the upload window. Moral of the story? reading instructions is good for you.

The resize problem I can't really bypass till I have enough post to link to the image directly.

hobolander.blogspot.com/2014/03/a-quickie.html

Attachments

OP
H

Hobolander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I'm back. this one really didn't take that much time. I'm just horribly distracted.

This is the next part of the dumpster "storyline".
For the animated version check the blog, because image size limits.
hobolander.blogspot.ca/2014/04/snail-mode-engaged.html

Attachments