Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LustFire Artworks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    LustFire Artworks

    As of November 2015, my works will be primarily posted on my Patreon and shared in Tumblr and in this thread. If anyone is interested in requesting a commission, PM me!

    Patreon Page

    Twitter Link

    Tumblr Link

    Also, check out my Picarto channel if you want to see my livestream drawing of H-artworks!

    Picarto Link

    Latest artworks or sketches are found in recent posts.
    Last edited by LustFire; 22nd September 2017, 07:10.


    My Twitter

    My Tumblr

    #2
    Re: [LustFire] Artworks (3/29/14)

    I have to say, that these are some very nice quality drawings they are very clean and the sense of style seems pretty consistent as well of the two you've posted. Have you been drawing as a career? Or as a hobby?

    You could check out the under construction game section to see if anybody needs you for a project. I don't think you'll have trouble getting to work on somebody's project.

    You seem like you have the aptitude to dish out some very high quality content, if I had something in the works you'd already be hired, but unfortunately I'm still doing planing on one.
    sigpicPixelArtwork

    Comment


      #3
      Re: [LustFire] Artworks (3/29/14)

      As a hobby, since I never commissioned (or made money). I used to major art, but I switched to Psychology. Directors' project deadline may vary, but I don't find myself reliable when it comes to deadlines. However, judging from my 2 artworks so far, a full CG should take 2-3 days to complete for me. My personal goal is to draw fast, but that's the same thing as saying I wanna become a better artist.


      My Twitter

      My Tumblr

      Comment


        #4
        Re: [LustFire] Artworks (3/29/14)

        Originally posted by LustFire View Post
        As a hobby, since I never commissioned (or made money). I used to major art, but I switched to Psychology. Directors' project deadline may vary, but I don't find myself reliable when it comes to deadlines. However, judging from my 2 artworks so far, a full CG should take 2-3 days to complete for me. My personal goal is to draw fast, but that's the same thing as saying I wanna become a better artist.
        is paypal that much of a problem?

        with quality like that i wouldnt be able to accept work from you unpaid...

        You can find my games here (itch.io)


        and here (dlsite)


        My patreon

        Comment


          #5
          Re: [LustFire] Artworks (3/29/14)

          Good to see that you skipped the thigh high leggings on the dude xD

          Artwork is the part I think it's most time consuming in making H-Games, even if you really try to give the game good gameplay...
          Currently I'm making: Sexonomicon

          Comment


            #6
            Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/8/14)

            4/8/14: I kinda wanted to keep it in low-profile, but AzureZero had already advertised this project in the blog today. You can find the previews in his blog, but I've attached them in this thread, anyways. Many more CGs to come in the eventual game! Game (in development) is copyright of AzureZero, so the CG artworks (outside the demo) will only be contained in his property.


            My Twitter

            My Tumblr

            Comment


              #7
              4/22/14: I tend to see my own art having some very obvious and consistent patterns, which may not be a bad thing at all if I keep up with my quality. This is primarily the reason why I'm currently helping azurezero, because I want to see how well I produce based on another person's core idea.

              So, I wanna know if there's any drawing idea/request you guys think would actually help me diversify my boundaries (e.g. pose or character physique/choice). A huge issue I'm seeing in artists is that they're not exposed to much critical viewpoints of their peers, therefore not improving upon their existing skills for quality and handling with variety. I see that in some of my art major friends, who I comment out of arrogance that their artworks still need improvement..

              Ever since I started working on Little Red (game), I began using a huge canvas to draw 5-6 scene ideas. The image attached here reflects the first phase of my artwork, brainstorming. The process usually takes me a whole day, depending on the original concept and flow. Simply did it out of boredom because I felt like having a short break from Little Red. It's a pretty inconsistent example, though, if you can notice. Tell me which one you'd like me to CG first!

              I was about to give the 8-legged man a terrible comic pun.. maybe that's why I don't see anyone draw this kind of stuff. Originally, I based my sketch decisions on the "submissive succubus" idea. Traditionally, succubi seduce and kill their victims, though there's such a thing as a non-malicious kind. But does having a female submit to man (well, we always see that in H..) completely obliterate the concept?
              Attached Files


              My Twitter

              My Tumblr

              Comment


                #8
                Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/22/14)

                Originally posted by LustFire View Post
                So, I wanna know if there's any drawing idea/request you guys think would actually help me diversify my boundaries (e.g. pose or character physique/choice).
                Almost felt tempted to understand this as "Hey tell me stuff to draw!" and throw a "Draw this character thing" post, but if you want something different...
                Checking your pics it makes me wonder: Have you drawn any girl-on-girl action? If not, there's something different you could try and do.
                I think I think, but sometimes I don't.

                I have a Discord server to get feedback and stuff!

                You can check my release(s?) over on itch.io!

                Want to check my h-game developer blog?
                Or maybe my patreon? (Yes I have one of those too)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/22/14)

                  Originally posted by barreytor View Post
                  Almost felt tempted to understand this as "Hey tell me stuff to draw!" and throw a "Draw this character thing" post, but if you want something different...
                  Checking your pics it makes me wonder: Have you drawn any girl-on-girl action? If not, there's something different you could try and do.
                  Ah.. I'm doing that currently, but it's in azure's game. Probably not a good idea to show it. I can, however, say what I've already done, including stuff in Little Red:

                  2p, 3p, 4p, yuri (2p and 3p), sleeping, masturbation, slimes, plant, tentacles.

                  If you were tempted to say your initial thoughts, I wouldn't have minded. I sounded like I kept doing the same thing in drawing H, but maybe I've covered just enough subjects. I think what I'm looking for is a change in style, such as hair and body type. I may even be willing to change my style to the point of Westernizing it (but that seems too drastic). What's important, however, is what you guys enjoy, so sometimes I wouldn't need a lot of change according to the feedback.

                  I did, however, specifically ask which one I should tackle on in my sketch list today.


                  My Twitter

                  My Tumblr

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/22/14)

                    I don't see machines in that list so I'm going to go ahead and say machines.
                    And the girl is a machine too, why not?
                    Everything is machines!
                    (I realize how stupid this sounds, but maybe you can make some sense out of it)
                    I think I think, but sometimes I don't.

                    I have a Discord server to get feedback and stuff!

                    You can check my release(s?) over on itch.io!

                    Want to check my h-game developer blog?
                    Or maybe my patreon? (Yes I have one of those too)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/22/14)

                      Originally posted by LustFire View Post
                      Ah.. I'm doing that currently, but it's in azure's game. Probably not a good idea to show it. I can, however, say what I've already done, including stuff in Little Red:

                      2p, 3p, 4p, yuri (2p and 3p), sleeping, masturbation, slimes, plant, tentacles.

                      If you were tempted to say your initial thoughts, I wouldn't have minded. I sounded like I kept doing the same thing in drawing H, but maybe I've covered just enough subjects. I think what I'm looking for is a change in style, such as hair and body type. I may even be willing to change my style to the point of Westernizing it (but that seems too drastic). What's important, however, is what you guys enjoy, so sometimes I wouldn't need a lot of change according to the feedback.

                      I did, however, specifically ask which one I should tackle on in my sketch list today.
                      sketches are fine to show (techically you can show anything you damn well want to)

                      also, if you wanna learn something a bit different try drawing a milf with glasses :3 and her husband being a bit chubby too

                      You can find my games here (itch.io)


                      and here (dlsite)


                      My patreon

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/22/14)

                        Originally posted by LustFire
                        Originally, I based my sketch decisions on the "submissive succubus" idea. Traditionally, succubi seduce and kill their victims, though there's such a thing as a non-malicious kind. But does having a female submit to man (well, we always see that in H..) completely obliterate the concept?
                        I would think not. I always pictured a succubus as a creature designed to appeal to any and all forms of a man's lust, and having a submissive creature would definitely fall in that category.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/22/14)

                          Very nice work, how long you take to make an image ?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/22/14)

                            Originally posted by ombre vengeresse View Post
                            Very nice work, how long you take to make an image ?
                            3 days regular work. Any days lower is intense work. Any days higher is either free time or forgetting about the drawing a couple times.


                            My Twitter

                            My Tumblr

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: [LustFire] Artworks (5/3/14)

                              I posted a preview image of one of my complete CGs for Little Red (in development). Admittedly, I didn't have an opportunity to work hard on the CG collection for a long time, because I'm wrapping up my school semester, but I only have 1 more week til Summer Break. For the game, I planned on 24 Base CGs, each with about 2 to 4 versions (or phases), so that estimates to about 72 CGs in total. I'm only a quarter done with the collection, but I'm going to ramp up my effort when Summer Break hits, even though AzureZero never gave me a deadline because I didn't ask him pay me regularly. I'm waiting until it is completely finished, and apparently he is taking the free opportunity to work on another project.

                              5/6/14: I still somehow invested time to draw 1 CG for a few days. This is a "Work in Progress" example of the Hard Shade done, which takes about a day of regular work (outlining and color takes a day also).

                              *Also, I didn't know the limit was 10 images per post, so now I'll have my latest works in my newer posts.

                              5/7/14: I never made animation frames ever in the past, but I attempted my very first GIF. It's seriously downscaled to 50x50 for attachment, but I wanna know if there's an appropriate way to upload my full GIF. If I can actually manage animation as my new art challenge, I might even be able to make Hentai animations~.

                              *And it seems like I need at least 15 posts to link to my Pictures Folder here. T.T
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by LustFire; 8th May 2014, 01:27. Reason: Update to previous Reply


                              My Twitter

                              My Tumblr

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X