What's new

LustFire Artworks

mehulation

Reputation score
Re: LustFire Artworks

I really like your artwork LustFire, you have talent that's for sure.
But I have some questions regarding your Patreon.

If I Patreon, will I have access to all of your artwork, for example your work in the Dash!! H-game?
Also how many high res images are there, to merit the purchase of the $8 patreonage?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really like your artwork LustFire, you have talent that's for sure.
But I have some questions regarding your Patreon.

If I Patreon, will I have access to all of your artwork, for example your work in the Dash!! H-game?
Also how many high res images are there, to merit the purchase of the $8 patreonage?
that's a thing actually, you ever gonna release all the images for the rpgmaker one that got dropped? (before dash was an action game)

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome work. If I hadn't found an artist for my rpg I would definitely be in touch.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After struggling with myself a bit, I thought of a warm-up to get me back to drawing again. I feel like this will be easy enough, which is a good indication that I'm fired up again.

It's a setup for a custom "dakimakura" girl. The variations available will consist of different eyes, hair style, bust, and colors. It's a technical challenge, but I wanna learn how to handle it.

True resolution is 8000px high, about two times the size of the required resolution for an actual hugging pillow.

Other variation samples. Don't forget that these are still WIPs, so feel free to comment and suggest.

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Progress as usual. Needs the dark shades and then another problem..

Usually, for a full CG, I use one layer and eye-drop different colors to shade smoothly. This time, however, if I wanna produce something I can always recolor, I need to figure out what I should do differently. I self-taught myself on how to use Layer Masks, and because of its opacity control I might need to use it in combination. But that probably means I need to lose data on the hard color layers.. Sorry if this all doesn't make sense.. heh.

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's another set of eyes and hair I need to work on next. If I want to sell a personalized version of this (includes choice of hair, eyes, bust size, color, and possibly clothing) in 8000px height, what should my price be?

This is still considered WIP. I'm gonna make some finishing touches, I bet, because it's easy to spot mistakes on such a high resolution. However, now I can receive PMs about requests on customization and buying, because I'm determined to get this done as fast as possible.

my first triple post.. sry

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I paid 5-10 dollars for another artist to do a personal character of mine. Though, for your quality I'd say at the very least 20 dollars for a full color picture. Any less and I seriously think you're just losing out. Though my line of thinking is always at the standpoint of making art a living. You kind need to make enough to say you made minimum wage doing your work to even come close to saying your work was worth it. If that's not your goal than just ignore me completely.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I paid 5-10 dollars for another artist to do a personal character of mine. Though, for your quality I'd say at the very least 20 dollars for a full color picture. Any less and I seriously think you're just losing out. Though my line of thinking is always at the standpoint of making art a living. You kind need to make enough to say you made minimum wage doing your work to even come close to saying your work was worth it. If that's not your goal than just ignore me completely.
i think 20usd is too little for work of his quality though, even I charge 19

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know, that's why I said at the very 'least'. Which is pretty much the lowest he should ever go. It was more a guideline for the bare minimum, but obviously if it takes him something like four hours to do an OC picture, it should be priced at about 35 bucks.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, that's why I said at the very 'least'. Which is pretty much the lowest he should ever go. It was more a guideline for the bare minimum, but obviously if it takes him something like four hours to do an OC picture, it should be priced at about 35 bucks.
i suppose he does live in america so it isnt as bad

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Geez, 4 hours for a 35$ artwork? I must be doing something wrong in my life, because I need a few days and about 6 hours within each.. >.>

Anyways, I ran out of ideas on the shading or details, so this is a 2nd default sample. The cum and elf ears are optional additions I prepared.

Also, first one to PM me about a custom character, based on what I have so far, will get it for free~ Afterwards, I'm thinking of charging 30$ per request until February 20th. Here's what you can ask for:

- 2 Hairs

- 2 Eyes

- 4 Bust size (A, C, D, F estimate)

- Human or Regular Ears

- Color (Skin, Hair, Eye)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's why I think Commission based work is really not gonna earn you any dosh. The artists that make stuff for Visual Novels tend to make a cut of the profits, which will earn you way more in the long run than asking individual people to pay you.

I guess what I'm trying to say is selling your art in bulk is the way to go. It's cheap for them (paying 10-20 dosh for a full game + CG) and good for you.

Heck, why not make a visual novel styled game like Monster Girl Quest? I highly doubt a game like that was technologically difficult as it was just an art + text game to begin with. Though you might be able to work something out with RPG maker as well, however I'd imagine reprogramming the code to allow battle rape would be harder instead of doing it yourself since you'd have to mingle with their code instead of being familiar with your own. (and tbf coding isn't really that tough as well.)

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm still keeping in touch with Anon and his game. I told him that I'm gonna get progress done for his game's CGs, so there's definitely something big to expect in the future.

Added short hair. This one's based on a character I drew a fanart of.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If there's anything I wanna see, it's a game where the player character has some villainous traits. It's a simple idea I wanted to doodle once. Now I wanna know how to make a prisoner jacket other than coloring it orange.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm guessing those tattoos are there not by her own volition. Half of me wanted those tats to mean "Your dick is going in here" before she rapes you.

But that's just me being an M.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

i kinda like the traditional black and white stripes
How about faded black and white? Dark gray against light gray to show that she's either been there for a long time or isn't worth a new one.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got something in the works~

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That guy folding his arms was clearly not prepared for this. He doesn't even have an erection, and he's obviously trying to play it cool.