What's new

LustFire Artworks

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: LustFire Artworks

Really coming along well LustFire, loving the new stuff.
:)

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's getting there~ I decided to color and shade the base and light color. It's missing the dark shade, which will likely make quite a difference.

It's also going to be a scene, so there's still more work.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's getting there~ I decided to color and shade the base and light color. It's missing the dark shade, which will likely make quite a difference.

It's also going to be a scene, so there's still more work.

i kinda like it like this, if it were in a game i could always fade in from black and the picture already has an intimidating atmosphere to it

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm honestly not feeling it this time. I guess I'll have to see if this gets in H-F, too.

Bonus v2 in Spoiler.

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Been a long time again~ Had it rough on my side, but I'm back for more.

I've done some stuff for CP already, but obviously we've been keeping it very low profile. Development has essentially frozen because A42 has to adjust to a new environment. However, there are still plenty of sketches I made and gotta work off of, so I think I'll be releasing WIP sketches over the Summer.

Here's my next work.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Been a long time again~ Had it rough on my side, but I'm back for more.

I've done some stuff for CP already, but obviously we've been keeping it very low profile. Development has essentially frozen because A42 has to adjust to a new environment. However, there are still plenty of sketches I made and gotta work off of, so I think I'll be releasing WIP sketches over the Summer.

Here's my next work.

Looking good as always.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

The dudes right hand needs lil' bit of correction but still, very good work

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got a little extra. This is probably not gonna be used in the game anyways.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since I'm in the mood to crank it up, I wanna regularly update myself with any free-time stuff, at least a few times a week. Then maybe I can learn my own pattern or give myself new ideas to improve on.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a little extra. This is probably not gonna be used in the game anyways.

Love the way you made the weapon in this picture. Always enjoy your stuff LF, hope I can even be half as good as you some day.
;)

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Promotional material (for fun). Working on it!

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure what to say. Something I just drew for practice today.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Great drawing as usual.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Great drawing as usual.
lmao.

Looking good LF, love that chair you drew a few pictures above, I'm assuming you drew it in after the girl?

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's difficult for me to spend enough time on free stuff to gather criticism from my community, so I worked on something independently for Crisis Point. I'm sure I won't be chewed out if I show this level of work in progress, but I still plan on keeping myself underground until most of my CG collection is done for the final make-up of the game.

My job is primarily to produce Game Over CGs, but I'm definitely bound to make extra stuff like this.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After the Crisis Point Project, I was thinking you might be able to go in the direction of Monster Girl Quest style of gameplay. It's probably something you could do on your own, since it's just text and CG. Really simple stuff. Only issue would be music, and even then, MGQ just used stock music from a website.

Unless you wanna help out another project. I did tell a guy named Kyrieru about you, to consider you as an artist since you're pretty fucking amazing. So once you're available I'm sure he'd consider your talents.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First, I would have to officially deliver with CP. I'm a little timid when it comes to talking to people with a whole set of experience, but I'm sure we'd have a few interesting conversations in the future.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyrieru is probably the one guy you'd never have a problem with. I've seen people in his comments section rip into him as hard as they possibly can because his dev time for his latest game wasn't like, 3 months. And he replied to them completely composed.

You will be hard pressed to meet a more chill person. So you don't even gotta worry about your timidness with him.