What's new

LustFire Artworks

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: LustFire Artworks

I never played the game series, but a friend of mine is a big fan of it (or the characters). I looked around and didn't find any human enemies.. so I made them up. I should spend a little more time designing all the techo-nonsense.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's difficult for me to spend enough time on free stuff to gather criticism from my community, so I worked on something independently for Crisis Point. I'm sure I won't be chewed out if I show this level of work in progress, but I still plan on keeping myself underground until most of my CG collection is done for the final make-up of the game.

My job is primarily to produce Game Over CGs, but I'm definitely bound to make extra stuff like this.

Nice work as usual, love the recent black and white picture you put up as well. Love looking at your art, and the little things you do.

Sometimes I wonder why you have done some thing's the way you did, but you're a pro, so I try to absorb.
:)

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

While I do have some basic knowledge of animation, I don't have professional techniques that would help me organize and finish a loop quickly. Furthermore, fine details (especially the hair) makes the job much more strenuous. I know there are programs like After Effects that can animate individual pieces, but the result can vary greatly depending on the artist's experience (as for me, I have none since I don't have the program).

I've seen in H-games that some artists use a few crude methods to compensate for the lack of animation in certain parts. Something as simple as shifting the entire image up and down (or left and right) probably works in general. However, this is not always effective, especially in this pose when the thighs and arms need to move to present a logic movement.

I tried something like that with a friend, but the movement was done in RPGMaker (he did the simple smooth animation for me). Is there another program besides PS that I can do the same with?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks nice, you might want to add another breast though, right now it looks like she just has one big breast in the middle of her chest.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, I remembered using "Tween Animation" once in Photoshop, but this still doesn't entirely help make the animation look smooth and good. That's why I'm gonna try to learn an animation program and make use of puppet rig and a few other warp tools. I've set this up for that purpose, since I now separated each limb into their own group/layers. The previous animation did not have separate layers for the limbs

For the time being, I think I'll aim for completing a hybrid animation.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I remembered using "Tween Animation" once in Photoshop, but this still doesn't entirely help make the animation look smooth and good. That's why I'm gonna try to learn an animation program and make use of puppet rig and a few other warp tools. I've set this up for that purpose, since I now separated each limb into their own group/layers. The previous animation did not have separate layers for the limbs

For the time being, I think I'll aim for completing a hybrid animation.

you could also tween the lower legs and feet

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I took my time learning an animation program, and I managed to get used to it. There are clipping and visual issues I need to address on Photoshop first, but I have a few ideas before I CG it on Photoshop.

Nude version:

60fpsftwlol. Might lag.

*Edited 3 times

Last edited:

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks lovely, animation quality is pleasing. ^^ Unhelpful as my post might seem. XD

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very nice, but one of her feet looks off imo, I'd say it's her right.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very good, nice facial animations. Hope to see more!

^yeah, the line of the foot is a bit off for me, maybe try mirrorring the left foot.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thx for the comments~ It's done!

Ver. A

Ver. B

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was wondering what Sin was saying that also struck me as off, and now looking at the nude version I finally understand. That bit of extra meat under her big toe is too much. It makes her look like she has a sixth vestigial toe under there.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I was wondering what Sin was saying that also struck me as off, and now looking at the nude version I finally understand. That bit of extra meat under her big toe is too much. It makes her look like she has a sixth vestigial toe under there.

Damn now I see it like that now. XD
but, ITS STILL SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With the nude version I can see what he is doing better, it is his style, and it doesn't look too off with proper shading applied.

*Thumbsup*

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3 DAYS OF NO-LIFING.. This was too much on me, but I won't give up! I'm serious about doing some kind of animation for an H-game (seems like I've held on to that dream for a very long time).

Ver. A-1

Ver. B-1

Ver. A-3

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I love everything except... I dunno, it feels like she's missing her pelvis bone. From the front there's always that v-shape made from where the pelvis sits between the legs and torso, where the flesh of the thigh overlaps the flesh around the pelvis, forming that v-shape at the front.

I don't know how to put my finger on it (because there's a penis there), but I can't quite say what feels just sliiightly off. Otherwise, it's pretty gud.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess the more dynamic the perspective is, the more risks to encounter.

I spent the next day trying out more edits to the animation. I hope these edits make a difference. :p

Also, extra:

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not gonna say anything, but expect a lot of things in the future~ :p

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The immediate thought I had was imagining how satisfying it would be to whack something with that sword.

And then boobs/legs.

Edit: Just noticed the hilt. Sword looks nice but maaan that hilt is so normal. Fukkin rectangles man.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was gonna ask around to see if this is an extreme decision, but I have plenty of good "artistic" reasons why I wanna do this. Currently, I'm animating a male base, and I plan on animating a lot of sprite sex. The differences for the male versus female is obvious; taller height, small head, bigger limbs.