What's new

LustFire Artworks

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: LustFire Artworks

I contacted Nunu and Aika about this post to let them know it exists so they can let you know how they feel about it. I personally am all for it, and as endearing as the old pic is, it'd be cool to have it occasionally rotated out kinda like hentai-foundry has different pics at times when entering their site.

Up to ye leaders of course.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I will talk to AI about it and see what she thinks, and she can get a hold of Aika as well to see if he'd be okay with any change. I rather like both pictures, though the first might be the better choice for ULMF imo, as it has a tentacle.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for contacting the admins about my proposal! I spent another moment quickly drawing another design. Something for that 18+ disclaimer page. Originally, I thought I had to maintain the same design as the current logo, but it would be fun to hear ideas about making a new face.

8/31/15: Personal color profile

Last edited:
OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For whatever crazy reason, I started working on this animation in 5k resolution to get these fine details or something. I kinda have a crazy computer. Still working on 2 or 3 more frames.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, you guys are good.

With regards to the animation - isn't the guy a tad too tall when compared to his head size? Maybe the legs could stand a little trimming?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hi Lustfire, love your art. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in making it a permanent fixture somewhere on the site :)

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright, please read this everyone.

I've been given the okay to create the logo. All I need are opinions from forum members about the new design or face. Currently, I'm struggling with the color composition, but maybe drawing a girl in a blue bikini is a good match for the website's color as it is now. I'm changing to hair style and color, though, so I might need an opinion about that now.

aika recommended that I maintain the sex or monster theme, but I definitely wanna hear all kinds of suggestions, not just tentacles. However, displaying hardcore hentai content is also up for a complicated debate.

*What I have in mind at the moment: A collection of monster girls (or monster gangbanging)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is only because I'm from the RP forum(Monster Girl Island and Dark Gate), so my opinion will be biased, but I digress.

I think having a monster girl present would fulfill both the monster girl category and the tentacle category, and have her tentacles be the ones that'd normally be there for the old logo.

That's if you did the monster girl route though. If you wanted to just play it safe you could just do the one girl with two tentacles sprouting up like in the logo above. Only suggesting the monster girl bit due to the monster girl craze going on as of late, mostly thanks to MGQ.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bad news. My current monitor boomed on me a few days ago. I'm waiting to get it fixed and using my older monitor at the moment, but the color on this ancient monitor is throwing me off big-time (probably because it is LCD). That means no CGs for about a week. >.< Maybe I can spend more time on sketch dumps then.

On an unrelated note... MGSV is taking FOREVER to complete.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good luck with the monitor business, Lustfire.

And at least it isn't the colors on an LSD monitor. :cool:

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whatever I intend to do, I might as well go at my own pace as long as everything is meaningfully set up for my long-term plans (especially if I got something else important to finish up). I think I'll stay consistent with the artworks even after staying in a frozen capsule a dozen of times per year.

1st image: Work in Progress

2nd image: Free-time

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking really good! :)

The only thing that feels a bit off to me is the gangbanged girl's cheek. I can't help but feel that it should be a bit more - influenced in a way - by the cock inside her mouth. I could well be wrong though, and I can't quite put my finger on what it is. :confused:

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, I had a tremendous amount of ideas coming into my mind yesterday, and started on new additions. Instead of just the sex portrait showing on the right side during battle, I thought about animating the climax event on the front. The background is a place-holder, though, since I thought it's too colorful for this game's design. xD

Also, I added 2 male characters which will add a lot of significance to the story. This one, however, is a sensitive subject. He's the MC's twin little brother, which is bait for shota + incest. What do you think about the decision?

*Edit: Added loop animation, in case I want to add that in the climax window.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's very well drawn. He's got a boyish face, but his body doesn't seem particularly shota-ish.

Dat mullet doe. :p

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sample CG.

I probably should remind everyone about part of the battle system within the game. Most of the enemies can rape the player character, but the player character also has his/her own "sex skill" to use against the enemies. This is created so that players can decide whether or not to play the RPG traditionally or, I might say, "erotically". I'm almost done testing the battle system for reliability, but it requires a few more CGs to go.

Also, since I plan on a kind of "affinity" or "relationship" system, because of a couple new characters I designed or currently designing, there will be several ending CGs I need to do. The affinity system factors in everyone's sexual relationship level and Lewdness level (yes, the MC is now not the only one with it). As ambitious as it sounds, I think it's best for me not to be conscious about my limited time and try to follow my satisfactions more.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice. :)

Hey, are you making your game with RPG Maker VX Ace? If so, which size/resolution are you using for drawing? I'm having trouble finding one that I can resize after I'm done and doesn't end looking like crap and fits in the screen. Mostly I have trouble if I want to show the full body of a character in the screen, I have to resize them too much.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nice. :)

Hey, are you making your game with RPG Maker VX Ace? If so, which size/resolution are you using for drawing? I'm having trouble finding one that I can resize after I'm done and doesn't end looking like crap and fits in the screen. Mostly I have trouble if I want to show the full body of a character in the screen, I have to resize them too much.
Apparently, my teammate pre-ordered a new RPGM program, which seems to allow for unlimited resolution choices. I most likely plan on jumping the gun and go for full 1080p resolution (16:9) if the program has no issues itself.

I'm still not quite sure how you want to handle your images, but I'll tell you how it works for me. Every CG I make has a "raw" resolution size of 6000 w and 4000 h (for now). This allows me to crop and resize the raw images to fit appropriately to the game (e.g. Battle Portrait). The original CG, depending on what I intend to use it for, is drawn so that everything is within the canvas, not cut out at the edge. You can say the "true" image resolution is a little bit smaller than the 6000 w canvas resolution.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

another crazy CG presentation by lustfire ur awesome :D btw i really like ur prof pic tho ;)